Cuddling Secks - Cover

Cuddling Secks

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

“Um ... hi,” the stranger says.

Ursula stands there in shock to see someone, anyone at the door. He’s cute. The boy is about her age and just a few inches taller than she.

“I saw you earlier,” the boy says, rocking nervously back and forth on his heels.

“Saw me?” she asks, finding her voice. “When?”

“Through the window earlier,” he answers gesturing toward the window in the living room. “I was delivering the paper. I’m the neighborhood paperboy. I saw you having some fun on the couch with your bear.”

“And you thought you’d come by and get in on the action?” she asks harshly. Right now Ursula’s mind is on Jane and her grandfather, not on this morning’s incident. The boy shrugs. “So you were the shadow I saw,” she remarks, ignoring the shrugs of his shoulders. “A regular peeping tom, are you?”

“I wouldn’t put it that way,” he argues. “I mean you were bared to the world through the window. I couldn’t help but see it, and sure, a good looking girl like you caught my attention and I had to take a closer look.”

“Well, if you think that for one minute that I’m going...” Ursula begins to rant, ready to get rid of him and go knocking on the neighbor’s door when she is abruptly interrupted.

Putting his hands on her shoulder, the boy leans down and kisses her mouth. It is so sudden and highly unexpected that she doesn’t move or even fight back. His lips leave her to travel down her jawline and upward to her cheek.

“You, girl, are a freak,” he whispers. “I like freaks.”

He captures her earlobe between his teeth and bites softly. Ursula takes in a breath and shivers. Whether or not she wants this, she is like the polar ice caps melting. His global warming is most welcome, a distraction from her now dreadful anxieties. He pushes her head softly to the side and places slightly wet kisses on her neck while slowly walking behind her. The kisses trail all the way to the other earlobe, where he again bites her softly. Why am I letting him do this? Her mind may be drifting in a dense fog, but her body certainly knows the route. Her sudden gasp and breathing makes the boy aware that she is more than willing to take his advances.

Without thought, warning or conscious effort, the girl’s hands reach out for him as his mouth closes over hers. He buries his hands in her hair and pulls her tightly against him. The boy’s kiss is more aggressive this time, as if her willingness makes his uninvited advance seem desired. He moans into her mouth when her tongue dances with his, meeting him stroke for stroke. Somewhere in the haze, he feels her hands on his belt buckle. He pulls away from her and catches her hands in his. Her mouth is red, her eyes half closed and she looks a little dazed at his swift retreat. Her head tilts to the side, a frown appears on her face, the silent question in her eyes as to why he pulled away from her. After all he had been the one that was the aggressor, not her.

“Putting on a show in the living room is one thing,” he murmurs, grinning. “Putting on a show in the doorway is probably not the best of ideas.”

Ursula gives an almost imperceptible nod and kisses him back. It probably isn’t a good idea at all to be doing this. She has to get over to the neighbors to see if her suspicions are right, and if so it can be dangerous for this guy to be here right now. But right now is so exciting and so far fun. How can I turn this down and turn him away? His hands still hold hers.

Breaking the kiss, his hands fumble with towel as he pushes her back into the house. His foot kicks closed the door and the towel drops. The boy takes a swift intake of breath. Ursula’s nipples are taut, pressing outward. He looks up at her and she can see his approval. She smiles and nods. Fuck it. I’ll fuck him and then go find Jane. After that, depending on what happens, Secks will have some explaining to do. The boy steps forward and cups her breasts. He hears her intake of breath this time when his thumbs rub the tight nipples. Then he is bending to take one of the nubs into his mouth, then the other. Ursula sighs with pleasure. Yes. I’ll fuck him real quick. Her hands bury themselves in his hair.

The boy quickly takes off his shirt and it lands on the towel discarded on the floor. He feels her warm hands run up and down his chest, her finger clawing lightly at his flesh. He may be the stranger that made the first move, he may be the aggressor, but it is her that is going to do the fucking. This time it is Ursula that is leaning forward to kiss a nipple and then the other. Her tongue runs a trail down his belly and this time it is his turn to bury his hands in her hair. She steps around him and runs her nails down his back, placing soft kisses where she scratches. When she comes around to his front again, she cups him squarely over his jeans. His eyes open wide and he looks straight into her eyes.

“Why don’t we get you out of these?” she suggests, hooking the jeans with her thumbs. She nimbly slides the rough material with the softer fabric of the boxers underneath to his knees. The boy finishes the job, pulling out each leg before kicking the clothing away. Ursula pulls him backward into the living room to stand naked together, bathing in the light from the large open window. He stands admiring her fully naked form while she does the same, both unhindered by their openness. “So you liked what you saw,” she remarks, grinning. “I bet my teddy will like what he is about to see too.”

“You really are a freak,” the boy mumbles.

Ursula’s eyes look over the boy’s hard chiseled body, her mind filling with pure lust. “You don’t know that half of it,” she giggles, stealing a glance over at the bear. “But why don’t you find out?”

The by nods, and without warning, he scoops her up into his arms and places her gently on the sofa right next to Secks. Then climbing over her, the boy settles partly on top of her with one of his legs between hers. She feels his knee pressing against her sensitive mound and leans up to kiss him, creating even more fiction between the two body parts.

He isn’t surprised at the girl’s action, and is more than eager to explore the depths of her mouth again. A hand roams up and down her soft skin, over her breast, down her belly before settling gingerly against her clit. Ursula’s eyes open wildly as her back arches into his hand. The boy rubs his fingers from her clit to her soft, wet and swollen nether lips, watching her eyes flutter closed with pleasure written all over her face. Her hips gyrate against his fingers, pressing harder and begging for more. The boy’s manhood is hard, pressing into her belly, dripping liberally with precum.

He feels Ursula’s hand reach and touch the tip of it and he jerks against her palm. She strokes him up and down and a slow moan emanated from his throat. “I was hoping to just be happy with the little show of yours this morning,” he groans. “But I just couldn’t get you out of my head. I just had to have you.”

“Then stick it in,” Ursula croaks.

Without losing momentum, he brings his other legs over the girl’s and settles himself just in front of her wet waiting cunt. His hardened member is prominently on display as he entwines her hands in hers above her head. Their breathing is fast and heavy.

“Please...” she whispers.

The boy can’t ignore the need to be inside her anymore and with one slow thrust, he pushes into the deep recesses of her wet and tight pussy. Their moan is in unison. Ursula wraps her legs around him while stealing a glance at Secks. Her smile matches his. It feels like an eternity as the boy doesn’t move, waiting for her to accept him. And Ursula doesn’t move, not until Secks gives her the go ahead with a curt nod. Then with slow, hard and deep thrusts, they begin their dance.

As their need increases, the boy kisses Ursula hard, feeling her hips meet every one of his thrusts. He feels her inner muscles tighten around him, signaling him that she is about to orgasm and without warning he bursts inside her, his orgasm a blinding release. His guttural cries mingle with her moans. Then the boy is collapsing against her, kissing her forehead and releasing her hands. He tries to move but she holds him to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.