Cuddling Secks - Cover

Cuddling Secks

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Ursula manages to make it across the Kellys’ yard and into her and then through the front door before collapsing onto the sofa, exhausted. But sleep doesn’t come on quickly like she expects. Instead a flood of emotions, feeling, thoughts and memories come rushing in. All her uncertainties about her life sexually start to fit. Feelings she didn’t even know existed reveal themselves. This night’s adventures are so fresh in her mind, it’s like they are still happening. And memories of her father, and what seems like so little time they had, mix everything together like dough. The sex between them, her feelings for the man and the thoughts of the life they could have had together.

Ursula lies there on her back, staring up at the blank ceiling. If she could see through the floor, she’d she her bed, her room. On the bed sits Secks, the one responsible for it all. Whatever destiny brought them together has led her to this moment. The girl isn’t certain if there can be anything between them anymore. She’s not even certain what is in store for her now—not that she ever truly had known in the first place. But for now, she is in love. She has found what she has been missing, what she has denied herself. Secks would just have to understand.

Secks will have to wait though because before Ursula knows it, she is fast asleep.


Ursula’s dream feels so real. It feels like morning, but morning has come too quick. It can’t be morning I just fell asleep! She feels a stirring, and arm draped loosely across her body. It’s not a dream, Jane is next to her. Maybe the dream was me leaving. For a few moments wakefulness threatens to fully take over, but then her mind calms and the sleep takes back over. But it is morning and Ursula is on the sofa of her own house. The early morning glow of sunrise softly radiates through the window, giving a dim but warm orange light to the living room. That warmth, that presence is Secks, looming next to her, studying the girl’s face as she sleeps, admiring her clothed body and feeling his need for her.

With the bear snuggled so close to the girl, feeling so warm and cozy, those sensations invade her dreams. She sees her father once more and it melts her heart, making her never want to wake again. She dreams of the last night they had together, the two of them joined together. While their tryst plays like an old film reel in her head, Secks’ hand idly wanders over the girl. He delicately touches her body, taking in her features. The touch is familiar to Ursula, but it’s not her father’s. All too soon his image fades like smoke to be replaced with her teddy bear’s form.

Suddenly she is sitting over him, her breasts swaying and bouncing with every rocking motion she makes. The bear’s finger tips lightly skim her nipples reflecting into her mind how they had brushed against the fur on his chest. Now Ursula is screaming out an orgasm, riding the strange stuffed bear. Secks’ hand touches the base of her neck, taking her back to her father’s touch. She remembers how he’d caress her there, that sensual spot that just seems to make her come alive when he’d do it. His fingers run through her hair and then in a flash she is on her knees, her father’s tresses balled up in his fist while she sucks him off.

A delicate kiss brushes her sensual lips. Again Ursula is taken to someone different, recalling her kiss with Dave, feeling his humid, erratic breath on her lips. This agitates her in her slumber and she rolls away from Secks, nearly off the sofa. But she corrects and slides back just enough to remain firmly on, but presenting herself to the strange bear. It opens up an opportunity to him, so he scoots forward to spoon her. His fuzzy hips shove against her ass, his legs right behind hers. He presses his woolly chest into her back, and nuzzles his face into the nape of her neck, arm wrapped around her to hold her close. Ursula quietly sighs.

Mmm ... this is wonderful, so warm and cozy, being wrapped in Jane’s arms... the soft skin caresses her back, and the scent of the young girl pervades Ursula’s senses, driving her wild. Feeling Jane’s body against hers gets her going, but the sudden feeling of something hard pressed against her soft ass, make her wonder and worry. Again, her mind fills in the blanks for her—the double-ended dildo! A devilish grin creeps over her face.

Secks move his hand down the full length of Ursula’s bare arm, feeling her flesh and lightly closes his hand on hers from the back, slipping fingers between fingers. He nuzzles into her neck and rubs himself against her ass, through the crevice in in. Then he releases her hand to caress her belly, cup her breasts and massage gently, loving their juicy plumpness in his hand.

Needing more, Ursula urges back with gentle pirouetting hips to nestle the double-ended dildo between her soft exposed ass cheeks. Jane’s body warmth excites her, as does the strange warmth of the fake cock. It only increases her desire for the girl and her toy. A hand slips down her belly to lightly stroke her nether lips, which make Ursula stir and softly moan. Secks holds the girl’s body tight and kiss the back of her neck, her ear. Ursula stirs again and releases a breath. The fantasy her mind has created begins to break. She feels reality’s tug, aching to pull her back to it. The girl would like nothing more than to stay here, stay asleep, but she can’t even if she wanted to.

Gently, Secks rolls her onto her back, and her top leg flops open to the side as she comes to a rest, limply slumping against the big fluffiness of the teddy bear. He glances down at her, noting her eyes twitch but remain closed, her world not yet fully shattered and her reality still a façade. Ursula’s disheveled partial state of sleep makes her looks so sexy as does her unkempt hair that falls around her on the arm of the sofa. To any man this would evoke an instant, raging erection. But for Secks, he already has one and has no desire for looks, just sex.

Yet, the teddy bear smirks and scoots down, his body covering hers like a blanket of warmth. Ursula smiles as she feels the covers being pulled off of her. She feels Jane softly kissing her legs, and then maneuvering between them, being delicate and sensitive about it. She kisses Ursula’s calves then slowly works her way back up to the older girl’s knees and her inner thighs. She moves up, staying under the covers, touching Ursula as little as possible like a feather delicately cast by the wind of a soft spring morning. Past her thighs, Jane stops touching her altogether, moving her lips just above the older girl’s body. Secks can smell the girl’s pussy now, stopping with his mouth hovering over her wanting cunt, his hot breath falling on her nether lips. Through the sheets, Ursula can hear Dave’s breathing change and her body unconsciously reacts to his presence. She is starting to come out of her deep sleep, with small wiggles and uncertainty.

Secks continues to breathe on her pussy, his moist breath falling on her groin. Then he places a small kiss on those lips—a slow, little lick. Ursula whimpers.

She hadn’t taken a shower, she was too exhausted. I can’t even remember taking off the dress. Did I flee across the yards naked? With all that messy lovemaking with Dave and then Jane, surely it is still on me too. The bear can taste much of it on her, and the girl’s musk really gets him going. Ursula is writhing now, her mind fully aware of how she must smell and taste. Is that good or bad? The rest of her mind is catching up, but it doesn’t bother the bear, he just goes with it, being slow and deliberate but not wasting any time, kissing and softly eating her pussy. His kisses get wetter, deeper, using more of his open mouth on her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.