Cuddling Secks - Cover

Cuddling Secks

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Ursula, fully dressed, looks back one last time to the old man lying in the bed soundly asleep. She has no idea why Secks wanted her to sleep with him, but she is glad that she did. Maybe it was to get her over only having ever been with her father. After all the bear is special and obviously has a purpose. Maybe she has been foolish only sleeping with women all this time. Maybe she has been missing out on having fun, or finding that someone special. And speaking of finding that special someone, maybe she has found that in Jane.

“Well, I hope you weren’t planning on sneaking out of the house and forgetting about me,” the younger girl’s voice cut through the silence like a freight train through a ghost town. “I know I didn’t expect you to want my grandad.”

“It’s not what you think,” Ursula blurts out. She is glad it is dark so that hopefully Jane doesn’t see the redness of her burning face. “It was...”

“I don’t care,” Jane says unexpectedly. “Maybe it gets him off wanting me.”

Her smile catches the light as does her cute little nightie. The young girl looks radiant in it, and Ursula detects a lack of underwear beneath it. Her pulse races and her desire flies off the scale. It definitely was fun with the old man—better than could have bene expected—but this girl is like something else...

“So are you going to just stand there?” she asks.

“I wasn’t expecting to see you tonight,” Ursula alleges. “And I’m dirty with your grandfather’s cum.”

“What’s a little cum,” she replies with a grin.

“I wouldn’t call it a little,” Ursula counters, trying to keep the giggle out of her voice.

“Don’t worry,” Jane says, stepping forward to land a kiss on Ursula’s lips. “A little cum never hurt anybody.”

“Oh?” Ursula says, not finding any other words to use.

“I may only be into girls, but I do like cum,” she says with a slight giggle. “Come on. Let’s go to my room before grandad catches us and thinks he can have us both.”

Ursula follows Jane to her room. This is so strange to her. Every time she has been with another girl back in college, she has never felt this way, so drawn in. And then she feels so submissive suddenly. Jane is younger and less experienced obviously, but somehow in control and full of confidence. It almost makes Ursula feel like the greenhorn in this impromptu relationship.

Jane sits on the edge of the bed and pats the space next to her. “Come on, have a seat. Tell me some things about college.” Ursula throws herself down next to the younger girl. “Tell me about some of the girls that have gotten to have you before me.”

Ursula feels nervous suddenly. She feels like she is sitting in front of an inquiry, having to lay out all her dirty deeds. She fidgets, hands trembling slightly. “Well, they were a constant in my life. Being in bed with another girl was like a drug for me. It’s what got me through college without actually taking drugs or having to turn to alcohol.”

“Because you lost your dad?” Jane asks. Ursula nods. “I can’t imagine how that would be. My dad never comes around, but I can imagine losing my mom would be similar.” She pauses to look over Ursula with big, curious eyes. “So why don’t you have a girlfriend ... or do you?”

“Like I said, they were my drug,” the older girl answers. “I never met someone before who share my erotic desires and wishes.”

“Mmm, I know what you mean,” Jane replies, lost in thought as she purses her lips to one side as if inhaling Ursula’s sexual aroma. Then she shifts one leg under the other, causing her nightie to ride up her thighs. Ursula is certain she can smell the girl’s scent. “Of course, I think I may have just been holding out for you.”

Ursula fidgets around more, looking a little uneasy. “Why? You’re not even out of school yet with your whole life ahead of you. Why wait for me?”

Jane smiles a knowing smile. “I’m more interested in you, Ursula. Besides, you really haven’t answered my question.”

“I ... I haven’t?” the older girl asks.

Jane shakes her head. “I asked to hear about some of the girls that you’ve fucked.”

Ursula takes a deep breath. “Alright, I’ll tell you about one—my first one.”

“Oohh, do tell,” Jane says, inching closer with eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas.

Ursula blushes again and her breathing becomes noticeably heavier. She avoids eye contact with the younger girl. “Litzy was the first friend I made in college. She was attractive and sexy, taller than me with a nice ass and tits. I wasn’t into women then, or even thinking about it. The boys were always hitting on me, but I always turned them down.”

“I bet,” Jane comments. “I saw how the boys were that summer. They never left you alone.”

This makes Ursula smile and take a sliver of the nervousness away. “Anyway, one evening we were talking about random stuff. Litzy told me about her home. She lived in a town at the base of some mountain, but they had a remote village high in the mountains that the people of the town all practiced some kind of all kind of a tribal worship of someone named Yingshe. She asked if I’d like to visit with her the first big break we got.”

“What did you say?” Jane asks excitedly.

“Well, I felt I couldn’t refuse,” Ursula answers. “It felt like a big sexual magnet was drawing me in.”

“What?” the girl says curiously. “You mean Litzy?”

“No,” Ursula quickly says, “the part about her people being tribal. I have always been turned on whenever I hear about people being tribal—the drumming and chanting. I imagine people dancing around naked, rubbing against one another and having sexual orgies.” She can feel her nipples becoming erect and push against her dress. “I even began to dream about it.”

“That sounds like it could be a lot of fun,” Jane says with this hypnotic, faraway look in her eyes.

Ursula continues. “So I went with her when the first break came. An airplane and jeep ride later, I was standing deep in the mountains. The air was cool and crisp, like being someplace where man hasn’t dared step before.”

“Did you go with Litzy?” Jane inquires.

Ursula shakes her head. “No, Litzy went ahead of me. She said she had to clear things ahead of time. So she left a few days before and then called me. She had everything arranged, my plane ticket, the jeep with a guide, everything.”

“That was nice,” Jane remarks.

“Yes it was,” Ursula agrees. “When I arrived I saw her—Litzy coming over the snow with three or four other tribal women. She looked so different, dressed in only a loincloth, which barely covered her.”

“In the snow?” Janes asks leerily.

“Yes it is strange,” Ursula confirms. “There was snow, a lot of snow, but the air was cool, not cold. I didn’t even need a jacket there.”

“That would be nice to live someplace like that,” the girl says surely. “Beats the hell out of the heat we get here.”

“Now what really set me off ... I mean up until then I had never seen anything like them,” Ursula continues, her nervousness hardly there anymore. Her eyes drift to Jane’s chest and the peaks trying to push through the nightie. “I never realized that Litzy’s tits were so large, and her nipples! Well, whatever she did to hide them back at school was smart, because she really would have had all the boys in school all over her!” Ursula’s own hands go to her nipples where she starts to idly toy with them through the fabric of her dress. Jane cannot help but stare, watching the older girl purse her lips and moaning. Ursula mumbles something that the other girl can’t quite pick up, closing her eyes and becoming lost on her lustful memories. “That was the first time that I was really turned on by another woman,” Ursula states, her fingers now rubbing back and forth across the erect buds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.