Cuddling Secks
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gifts are given usually with love. They are also no different than being careful with what you wish for. But can something so innocent become a nightmare?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Ursula shows up for dinner on time with simple sun dress that dips low over her chest and high over her thighs. She wears the near seductive dress for Dave, since he is her mission for Secks. But she also wears it as a tease for Jane. Mild conversation flows over the table between the three. Dave keeps his parts to himself, though Jane seems like an uncontrollable tornado, fingers seeking out the treasure between Ursula’s thighs.

When the meal is finished and that delicious apple treat has been devoured, Jane finds an excuse to leave the table, making it clear that she was going to shower and then be in her room. Ursula received the message loud and clear as if the heavens opened and a booming voice had come down and announced the girl’s intentions.

Dave waits for his granddaughter to leave before standing up to take the absent seat next to Ursula. “I hope that you are not in a hurry to get back home.”

“Not at all,” she answers, looking him as he approaches. She has to admit for an older man Mr. Kelly isn’t a bad looking guy. He’s tall with a good build despite his age. His salt and pepper hair characterizes his age more than any of his other features. But what she likes the most is his beard. It reminds Ursula of her father.

“Then come with me to the living room,” he says, placing his hand out for her to take. He lets his eyes drift over her, liking what he sees, but unable to express it because his granddaughter was there. He smiles at what he sees. “You are beautiful.”

“Thank you, Mr. Kelly,” she replies with a smile, taking his hand and allowing his to guide her out of the chair and into the living room.

“Please, call me Dave. After all we are going to be intimate,” he says with a soft smile when he pulls her toward him until she is resting on his lap.

Ursula isn’t sure how she has gone from standing in front of the man to suddenly straddling his lap, but when she feels his cock start to harden against her, the girl isn’t complaining. “Do you like what you see?” she asks, wiggling about on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Dave grasps her hips and holds her tight against his lengthening member while smiling wolfishly at her. “What do you think, sweetheart?”

She giggles, feeling him harden against her. “I think you like it very much.” She reaches down and lifts the dress over her head, letting her breasts fall free to his gaze.

“Beautiful,” he breathes with a soft sigh. He leans forward and takes one of her nipples between his lips, sucking gently on it.

“Oh yes,” she purrs, throwing her head back and pressing closer to him. “Suck my tit, Dave, it feels so good.”

Dave flicks his tongue at her nipple, making her coo with delight while pulling her pelvis back and forth over his erection. “Take me out. Take it out and see what I want to put inside you.”

Ursula looks at him through glazed eyes as she reaches down and undoes his pants. When she reaches inside and pulls him out. She gasps. He is bigger than her father, bigger then Secks even and really thick too. “I don’t know if you will even fit inside me.”

Dave chuckles. He flicks his tongue at her nipple once more and eliciting a moan from her. “Don’t worry, sweetheart, it will fit just fine.” He kisses her breast then pulls her tighter against him and wraps his arms around her. He moves closer to the edge of the couch to pull himself into a standing position with the girl still wrapped up in his arms. He holds her tight against him; Ursula wraps her legs around his waist.

“Where are we going?” she asks while in transit up the stairs.

“To the bed, where we will be more comfortable,” he says. “I am an old man after all. Plus we don’t need Jane catching us.” He carries her easily and kicks the door open. When they reach the bed, he lays her gently down on it and stands up to look down at her. “You most certainly are beautiful.”

Ursula blushes, watching the old man quickly shed his clothes, leaving them where they fall. He climbs onto the bed and lies down over her, capturing her lips with his in a soul searching kiss. When he teases at her lips with his tongue, the girl opens willingly to him, moaning against his mouth and feeling his erection pressing against her leg. “Fuck me, Dave,” she gasps when he pulls his mouth away. “I’m so ready.”

Dave smiles down at her, bringing his hand to her breast and squeezes it gently. “We have plenty of time. In fact we have all night. I am in no hurry. It has been a long time since I have had a young girl to worship.” He leans his head down and takes her breast between his lips, flicking his tongue against her nipple once more.

Ursula purrs and holds his head tight against her, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back. “Oh yes.”

Dave works at her nipple until it is rock hard before moving over to the other one, giving it the very same treatment. While he has his mouth busy on her hot, young breasts, he lets his hands travel all over her lusciously hot, young body. When his hand drifts down between her legs, Ursula willingly spreads them wide, giving him complete access to her treasure. “So beautiful,” he purrs against her breasts, letting his fingers brush against the prize between those thighs. When he finds her nub, he gently strokes it to hear her sharp intake of breath.

“Oh ... oh yes ... please touch me...” the girl begs softly, lifting her hips against his roaming hand.

“I plan to, sweetheart. I plan to love you before I am done.” He brushes his hand against her clit once more and smiles against her nipple while she moans.

Dave works his fingers in circles around her clit, making her whimper and whine with pleasure. When he takes her clit between two fingers and squeezes it gently, Ursula cries out and jumps in surprise. “Oh, fuck yes,” she pants, holding the old man tight against her body.

“Like that do you?” he asks with a purr as he kisses her softly before squeezing her nub once more.

“Fuck, yes,” she pants through half closed eyes. She didn’t think that this would be so enjoyable, but it reminds her of her father and how his years had only added to his knowledge of how to make a woman feel good.

“Let’s see how you like this,” Dave says with a wolfish smile, not having any inclination of the girl’s thoughts. He lets his fingers drift down further until they reach her nether lips. “Ohh ... you’re soaked.” He smiles more as he slides two fingers inside her and slowly starts to saw them in and out.

“Oh ... ugh ... yes...” she groans, closing her eyes and lifting her pelvis against his thrusting fingers. “Please fuck me. Make me cum.”

“I’m going to make you cum over and over again, sweetheart.” He promises her with a grin, flicking his tongue at her nipple once more before taking it between his lips and sucking hard it, moving his digits faster inside her.

“Yes ... more...” she begs, holding his head tight against her, lifting her hips against his thrusting hand.

“You want more? Like this?” He slides a third finger inside her and Ursula goes wild with need.

“Fuck yes ... just like that ... please...” She thrusts her hips so fast and hard against his hand that she almost throws the old man off of her.

Dave chuckles and sits back, watching his hand moving steadily inside her. “Yeah, you are a hot little thing aren’t you?”

Ursula ignores his question, choosing to get lost in the pleasure her is bringing to her body. When the old man brings his thumb up and starts flicking it back and forth over her clit, while still working his fingers furiously inside, the girl goes bonkers. “Fuck, oh fuck. Yes, make me cum,” she begs, reaching down to grasp her breasts, pulling roughly on them.

“Cum for me,” Dave purrs watching his hand moving furiously inside her. “Coat my fingers in your hot juices.” He knew from watching her that Ursula would be a hot fuck, but he never expected just how hot. He fingers her even faster and harder all the while the girl humps furiously against him.

When he is sure that she is going to fly apart, she suddenly stiffens against him and screams in ecstasy. “I’m cumming!”

“That’s it, coat my fingers.” The old man watches all the juice pouring out of her and smiles, knowing that the next time she climaxes will be on his mouth. He waits for Ursula to calm down before carefully removing his digits from her. “Ready for round two, sweetheart?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.