Deli Bites - Cover

Deli Bites

Copyright© 2017 by New-sage

Chapter 4: Treated Like A Child

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Treated Like A Child - Selected choice cuts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

On meeting him she’d been surprised what a hunk he was!

But then having taken her to his make-shift camp in the spinney, he’d taken the scarf from around his neck causing her heart to thump in fear.

“Turn around kid.” he’d ordered.

He moved behind her and placed the scarf over her eyes, blindfolding her. She could see light but nothing more. He took her shoulders turning her back to face him.

Her mind ran wild, trying to figure how she’d got herself into this precarious position.

After all she was an educated female, having just gained a degree in the Arts at university!

But right now she looked like a dumb pre-teen bimbo; ‘cause that’s just how she had got herself up for this date with a paedophile.

“Now, undress; nice an slow; just like you do online.” He murmured.

As she obeyed, taking off her sister’s school top and skirt that she’d worn.

She realised if he rumbled she wasn’t the girl he’d groomed online he could get very angry and dangerous.

The school uniform now lay at her feet.

“And your bra too; off with it!”

She complied.

“Hey those tits have got bigger recently! fattening up nicely; OK, now kneel!”

She sank to her knees in just her panties.

“Clasp your hands behind your back and keep them behind you until I say different!” he ordered.

She complied, forcing her breasts forward. She could feel her nipples hardening under his gaze.

“I won’t be long, don’t move at all until I get back.” he barked.

While she was blindfolded, naked and kneeling in front of his tent she heard him scuffing about undergrowth; yet her tits and her nipples betrayed her excitement; her cunt was juicing-up and she had an urge to frig herself!

The snap of a twig jerked her back to reality. Heart racing she strained to hear another sound. Was someone there? Oh my God. What if someone is just standing there, watching me? She agonized over whether to call out.

Then she felt a thrill at the idea of making herself come for an unseen stranger; just like her kid sister did; streaming online in her bedroom!

The steps came closer, soon she would know if pleasure or humiliation was on its way and footsteps stopped in front of her. “Hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long.”

She breathed a sigh of relief, it was him and not a stranger. “Not too long Mister.” She replied.

“Did you have any trouble?” he asked.

“No Mister, no trouble.” she said meekly.

“Good. I think I have everything we’ll need; OK stand up. We’ll get into the tent now for some of that live action you’ve been so desperate for.”

She got shakily to her feet, he placed a hand on her arm to help her. She felt a duffel bag or backpack bump her leg as she turned.

He let go her arm and she heard the sound of the zipper of the tent being raised. “OK crawl in.” he ordered.

She did so and felt him enter the tent and place his bag near her. He placed something beneath her and pushed her neck down until her face touched a pillow.

She turned her face and laid against it, conscious of her ass thrust in the air.

She heard him open the bag and dig around inside.

“Oh God No! Please not a dildo!” she prayed, but no, it was rope he was handling.

He grasped her left wrist and puled it back to lie alongside her leg, her hand near her ankle. “I’m going to tie you up now, would you like that? he asked.

A shudder ran through her. “I dont...” She whimpered.

“Don’t what? You said online that you wanted real bondage sex?” he snapped.

“Yes Mister I’d like that.” She replied in acquiescence.

“OK kid, that’s good.” he said. She felt him slip a rope under her ankle and around her wrist. He looped it around a few times, then tied it off. He repeated this with the other wrist and ankle.

There she lay now, at the mercy of an online pervert, having taken-on this date to protect her sister; yet aching for whatever was coming next!

The paedophile paused; sat back to gaze at her pussy juice running down her thighs, “Jesus!, you girls today! You’ve got the cunt of a grown woman!”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that Mister.” she murmured.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.