Deli Bites - Cover

Deli Bites

Copyright© 2017 by New-sage

Chapter 3 : Predatory Lesbian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 : Predatory Lesbian - Selected choice cuts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

A Predatory Lesbian aged 26, sits on a pathway bench in a country-resort with her dog; and being the summer holidays, it’s a prime-time for netting a lonely virgin.

Alice, 15, had pulled on a pair of yellow slacks and cream jumper and tennis shoes and was making her way towards the parkland when just ahead sat a tallish girl on a bench with a brown dog.

The female had short styled hair, wore no make-up yet was clearly attractive in slim jeans and trainers. As Alice passed by, the dog rose and fell into step beside her; so she stopped and looked at the owner? “I’m so sorry, it’s usually when someone has chocolate in their pocket he does that!”

“Oh I see.” replied Alice stroking the dog’s head and looking into his big brown eyes, but then his snout poked firmly between Alice’s legs. Alice let out a little squeak and laughed.

The owner leaped forward and sharply pulled him back. “ Guy, No! ... I’m so sorry.” Then out of embarrassment, she laughed saying, “Hello, are you staying at the camp long?”

“We arrived just yesterday, just Mom and me.” Alice said. The older girl held out her hand with a smile, “ Well I’m Kate Williams what’s yours?”

“I’m Alice Lavender.”

“If you’re headed towards the pool area I’m going that way.” said Kate as she threw a stick up the path for Guy and they began following him. “ Are you with friends here Alice?”

“No, I tried mixing in at the pool when we arrived but I really got the cold shoulder.”

Kate laughed softly and her hand rested lightly on Alice’s neck, “Don’t worry Alice, it’s not you. It just makes them feel big, pushing a new-comer away ... Anyway, We can be friends if you want too?” Their walk paused.

Alice beamed at the older girl feeling a sudden sensation. “You’d be my friend? Why you’re just ... so elegant!”

Kate gazed at Alice; then kissed her lightly on the lips. Alice caught the soft aroma of her perfume.

“Mmm.” Alice sighed. She opened her eyes and saw a bird sailing high in the blue sky.

“OK! lets catch up with Guy!” laughed Kate and they both broke into a walk following Guy.

“How old are you?” asked Kate

“Sixteen,” lied Alice “ How about you?”

“Nineteen,” lied Kate “ Have you been to the lake yet.?”

“Lake – why no! ... can you show me Kate?”

“Yes of course I will! It’s not that far actually but its a lovely spot Alice; come on.”

They got onto the wooded path and Guy went off ahead causing small creatures to scurry for cover.

“He’s a lovely looking dog Kate. How old is he?” asked Alice

“Guy’s six now and in his prime. I love him more than anything in the world.”

They were through the woods in five minuets when suddenly the light from the lake shone out before them. Guy was there waiting with wagging tail and panting tongue.

The lake was a picture of tranquillity; with only the sudden soft splash from a leaping trout breaking the stillness. Alice was awestruck at it’s mysterious majesty.

Kate took her hand, “ He’ll want to go in the water, he just loves swimming. But its not quite sunny enough for him dry off properly. There’s a bench ahead with a nice view though.”

They sat side by side and Guy settled down underneath the bench.

Then they small-talked about boyfriends. Alice admitted that apart from the odd snog at parties she’d never really had a boyfriend. She’d found boys could be spiteful but it would be nice to have a boyfriend eventually.

Kate, who’s arm was now round Alice shoulder said she’d had a boyfriend once but it hadn’t work out at all. Anyway Guy was the only boyfriend she needed now; and loved better than any boy ever could.

They fell silent; the sound of wood-pigeons became apparent.

“I think you’re so attractive Alice.”

Kate’s hand moved onto Alice’s thigh and her lips moved close to the girl’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.