Fifty Passions, Panties & Actions - Cover

Fifty Passions, Panties & Actions

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Readers, I was just reading my dog eared copy of Fifty Shades Of Grey and asked myself, "why not?" create a trilogy for all of us to embrace and enjoy. In Kate we have a scary, obsessive yearning character. This young lady had a disciplinarian relationship with Christian. This triangle can occur in BDSM relationships.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Scatology   Sex Toys  

Fifty Shades Of Blush

Disclaimer: this fan fic contains no minors and all participants are over twenty one years of age. I have no ownership the Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy or its characters. Nor do I receive recompense for this piece of fan fiction. Events in some cases will most likely fit the books or movies. However, some accurate plot lines and similarities will exist for the enjoyment of people like me who enjoy the trilogy.

Setting the Scene; Christian has lost his beautiful slave. Anastasia has become an assistant editor at a Seattle Magazine. Ana has managed to get herself in a kettle of trouble with her boss, Jack who is steamed and at full-boil.


Fresh:

It all felt fresh and anew since I had left Christian nearly three months ago. Fresh and invigorated, taking pride in my new job as an assistant editor at a Seattle publishing company. All the soreness in my bum and the violet purple bruises had faded away. I was happy. Gone was Christian’s twisted definition of a relationship. His whips no longer striped my bottom. Nor did his leather cuffs shackle my arms and legs to meet his capricious whims. At least that is what I told myself. However, I did miss one element of our play, the feel and the smell of fine leather. Something about the leather ignited my senses, steamed my sex and dampened my panties. While jack was away from the office in the Orient I had used my smarts to tamper on line the invoices for the accounts receivable which allowed me to siphon off the funds I needed to live in a style I had grown accustom too in my past life. At least that is how I justified in my mind cooking the books. However, I was quite careful not to leave the accounts in the red. Then as the months went by and my needs for money outweighed my conscious taking from the company became a habit. Please, understand I ask not for your forgiveness or excusing my despicable behavior. Instead I ask to use your sense of empathy for my acts of desperation.

Hi this is Ana and I would like to share with you a cautionary tale. It’s a story about how I failed to live up to the trust my new employer and my largest customer had given me. I must admit what I had done my conduct bothered me and itched at my conscious. I was basically a good person, yet in I had made a capricious decision to create and send double invoices to the offices of my largest clients which accounted for the majority of my sales commissions. However, because I was trusted by jack implicitly I was able to create the extra invoices using faux vendor code and the bills were promptly paid. I thought I had everyone fooled until that fateful morning when a grey haired man came in and gently grabbed my arm and escorted me past his secretary into the owner’s spacious office. I noted the scent of fine leather coming from the rich, execute furniture pieces. I remember at the time I was surprised by his stern rigid demeanor. I decided to take the initiative in our upcoming business conversation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.