Fifty Passions, Panties & Actions
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Readers, I was just reading my dog eared copy of Fifty Shades Of Grey and asked myself, "why not?" create a trilogy for all of us to embrace and enjoy. In Kate we have a scary, obsessive yearning character. This young lady had a disciplinarian relationship with Christian. This triangle can occur in BDSM relationships.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Scatology   Sex Toys  

Author Note: Readers in this chapter the introduction of the silver bullet and bottom drawer as discussed in Fifty Shades Darker. This plot can be found as an action in the second book.

I hope you will read this latest chapter and leave a comment as things get very steamy yet there is a mystery also which continues to develop for the reader to grasp.


What was unfolding in the room to some would seem insane and others would say it was heinous. However, Ana had it coming for endangering her life and getting the uncontrolled spanking at the even. She began to pull harder on the ropes that held her wrists as she realized that she was soon to be the star of the show.

Christian had no difficulty trapping one of Ana’s slender ankles and wrapping several coils of rope tightly around it. Securing it with a knot, he pulled her legs up and over her head and tied the other end of the rope to the headboard near her wrists. A few minutes later, her other foot had been secured to the other side of the headboard. Art stepped back to admire his handiwork.

Ana whaled in misery as she struggled to free herself. Her legs were spread wide and there was absolutely nothing she could do to cover vagina, or little brown asshole from the prying eyes of her suite-mates just outside the room.

Christian fished around in his bag until he found the long school style wooden paddle he had packed. Moving to the side of the bed, Christian showed Ana what was in his hand. Ana opened her mouth to scream, but Christian moved faster.

But, he had more in store for Ana who had already gotten a taste of humiliation. He took her dirty brown shit stained smelly panties taken earlier from her room and stuffed them into her open mouth. Holding the stinky wad of dirty panties in place with one, hand he ripped off a piece of tape with the other and smoothed into place sealing her pouty lips. Two more strips were added to seal off any intelligent sounds Ana could still make.

Christian did his part and picked up the wooden paddle and refreshed that just spanked burn his position at the side of the bed.

CRACK! SWAT! WHACK! SMACK!

The paddle swats began to fall on Ana’s upturned ass. The bound girl brown hared girl shifted this way and that in an effort to avoid the stinging wooden paddle, but all she succeeded in doing was shake her cute ass in a lurid dance that drew hoots and howls of amusement from the gathering crowd.

WHAP! SMACK! CRACK! WHACK!

Ana’s ass rapidly changed from white to pink and then to bright red under Art’s raining paddle swats. Small white blisters had begun to form on her tightly stretch skin. Her ass had begun a rhythmic winking that she could not control.

Suddenly the air was cut by a loud “FRRRAAPP!” as Ana farted. A muffled wail of shame came from under the dirty panty gag. The catcalls from the crowd burned into her ears. “Pee You!” I was relieved when he dropped the long wooden paddle and held his nose. It seems you were never taught anything about not making unladylike noises in front of others.”

Christian returned with a large three ring doughnut butt plug for Ana. As soon as Ana realized what was in his hand, she opened her mouth in shock and renewed her efforts to free herself from the tight ropes that bite into her tender flesh. For the next part, Christian watched her weaving red & purple paddle spanked weaving ass.

Part Two:

The full bag was hooked over the top of the door, near the head of the bed. Christian put a glob of K_Y Jelly on the end of his plug. He climbed on the bed and rested his free hand on Ana’s blistered ass to steady it as she positioned his plug over the little brown asshole in front of him.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks and a moan of shame escaped her tightly pursed lips when she felt the cool gel touch her exposed asshole. Before she could react, Christian pushed hard, burying his plug in her warm ass up to the second ring. Ana’s futile efforts to free herself from the invading digit only succeeded in worming the plug deeper into her ass Instead of expelling the plug, Christian ended fucking her ass with it! Christian pulled the thick middle plug out of Ana’ asshole, which was coated with traces of Carmel brown colored butt fudge. Christian pressed the plug to the second ring and Ana began to moan softly. When her classmate added a third one, she began to struggle feebly in an effort to escape his probing hand.

“Please Christian take the butt plug out of my asshole, Ana begged with her brown eye wide with red rear fear.

However, Christian continued his anal punishment and ignored her as he stretched and pulled a little brown hole between her sweet cheeks.

After a short while, Ana’s asshole began to loosen up. Soon, Christian’s plugs were slipping in and out of the small brown puckered hole. With a loud plop that brought another groan of embarrassment from Ana and my own personal Bronx cheer. Christian pulled the multiple ringed plug from her clinging asshole, smearing more K-Y on the plug of the sex toy Ana, and began to feed the large multi faceted butt plug up Ana’s brown pulsating pucker hole.

When the triple butt plug Ana was positioned right against her pink asshole of a wreath of brown encircling it did not give way easily, but Christian while charming was persistent as he pushed until her anal muscles gave way and the journey into her tiny dot of a button, small like a period. That best described Ana’s asshole, Christian pushed the butt plug up past the smallest plug rig doughnut with ease, but the second ring, the young woman’s butt hole clamped down and made progress difficult. A much more forceful push pressed onward into her anal canal and as air was displaced Ana humiliated herself sounding a loud fart. Precious inner-space that had held the butt plug’s travel up the Hershey highway and kept it from being seated deep in her shit.

I’ve been waiting for the proper time to do with this sex toy what we both know you need another form of punishment for your ass. You’ve needed this for a long time!

Ana strained and struggled to expel the Ana and free herself from her humiliating butt plug. The doughnut rings as they got larger expanded and swelled as the pressure began to build inside her small anal cave ... She began to cry out as a burning sensation and cramps like when she had to wear a tampon set into the heart of her bottom.

“I feel like a turret in a gun!” “More like there is a gun in your turret.”

Beads of sweat broke out across her brow as she fought to absorb the burn inside her asshole that threatened to split her wide open. Christian enjoyed the look on Ana’s face as he began to ruthlessly withdraw the long ringed-doughnut butt plug as Ana from her tightly clenched asshole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.