Damsels in Need - Anna and Vicky - Cover

Damsels in Need - Anna and Vicky

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Anna is the demanding bride - she wants his car as part of her bridal procession. He is resisting her demands until he sets his price - fucking the bride and her mother Vicky. She agrees to his demands much to his surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Big Breasts   Size   .

“Let me get this straight mister ... I get to use your car for my wedding if I fuck you” Anna the leggy strawberry blonde repeated back to me.

“Yep ... two fuck sessions ... no condoms” I replied then added “First one ... right here and now ... and the second one on your wedding night”.

She looked back at me with a mix of horror and curiosity on her face.

“And you want to fuck my mother too before the wedding” Anna asked for confirmation.

“Yep”.

“And how do you expect me to get her to agree to that?” she asked with some exasperation.

I was buoyed by the fact that she had moved past my demand to fuck her.

“Ask her” was my simple reply.

“You might be surprise by her answer” I added.


In reality I knew that her mother Vicky would be agreeable because unbeknownst to Anna her mother and I had already had a fuck session not long after I met her the first time. And it was her mother who had suggested the demands that I was now making.

“She needs to be taken down a peg or two” Vicky told me during our post-fuck pillow talk.

“Besides she needs some good fucking ... to know what she is missing out on when her husband fucks her”.

That comment intrigued me, and she saw my questioning look.

She chuckled and then told me “I’ve fucked her fiancé ... just once ... and he was hopeless”.

“But sex with you really rang my bell ... loud and long ... if you hadn’t figured that out already” she added as she climbed back on top of me for the continuation of our session.


“Well ... do we have a deal?” I prompted Anna.

“Now?” she asked, hoping that I might change my mind.

“Yep ... strip now”.

She stared at me for a moment before she slowly unzipped the back of her dress, and then pulled it off over her head. She was naked under it except for her tiny white lacy panties.

She had come braless to see me in the hope that wiggling her substantial chest at me would convince me to hire my restored London taxi to her for her wedding. Anna and her mother had come from England, and the use of a London taxi as part of the wedding was something that she wanted badly.

Anna had a perfect body ... short wavy strawberry blonde hair framing a beautiful face ... a full rounded chest (Vicky told me that Anna’s tits were a EE cup) ... and a narrow waist with a firm curvy ass.

I especially loved her long legs with visions of them wrapped around my waist.

When she stopped, I nodded and pointed at her panties. She slowly pushed them off her hips and down her thighs. They fell around her ankles. She stood there not moving ... staring at me.

I noted that she had a fluffy bush of light blonde hair on her mound with a shorter matting across her pussy lips.

“Hmmm ... Nice ... but for our next fuck I want your pussy totally hairless”.

She looked back at me aghast.

“But ... But...” she stammered, silenced when I held a finger up across my lips.

Vicky had told me that Anna loved her bush, and hated the trend by others to have a hairless pussy.

“Understand?” I asked her.

“Yes...” she replied meekly.

I stood up, and walked across to her, standing in front of her. I pulled my shirt off and dropped it to the floor. My shorts were all that remained between us both being naked.

“Kneel ... help me out of my shorts” I demanded.

She hesitated for a moment before she dropped to her knees. Reaching out she hooked the sides of my shorts and dragged them down, catching briefly on my engorged cock before the shorts fell to the floor.

My cock bobbled about just inches from her face.

“Touch me” I urged her.

She wrapped her slender fingers around my thick long cock as best she could.

“Stroke me” I growled.

Anna started to stroke me up and down with progressively longer strokes, holding me tighter as time progressed.

“Lick ... suck” I urged.

Tentatively she licked the sides ... then she popped the head between her rosy red lips.

“Yes ... suck me” I demanded, slipping my hand behind her head to draw her further onto my cock.

She was soon doing an admirable job licking and sucking my stiff cock.

I teased her, commenting on her sucking abilities.

“Suck me ... suck me ... do a better job than you do on your fiancé” I urged.

Her lips were stretched around the fatness of my shaft, making fucking her mouth a challenge. However the upside was the pressure that was being applied to my cock ... pressure that was translating into a heightening of my arousal.

It was just possible that I would explode in her mouth. I had found that most of my lady friends couldn’t suck me off unless they were exceptional cock suckers. Even her mother Vicky couldn’t get me off.

The inability to suck me off usually meant that the lady got a huge load deposited in the depths of her pussy - still a winning situation for me.

I had my hand on the back of her head, urging her to take me deeper. I could feel my balls coming to a boil ... ignition was imminent.

“Swallow it all ... don’t miss a drop” I demanded holding her face to my cock as I exploded ... pumping a huge load into the back of her mouth and down her throat. She gagged a little.

“Swallow it” I urged her.

She gulped and swallowed my load until there was no more ... only then did I release my hold on her.

“You sick bastard” she spat at me.

“You sound as if you’ve never swallowed before” I teased her.

She didn’t answer. I knew that she was a virgin swallower - her mother had told me.

I helped her to her feet, and holding her hand I led her into my bedroom.

“Up there ... and spread them” I demanded.

She did as she was told. I was surprised by her lack of fight. She laid back on the bed waiting for me. I retrieved a cock ring from my bedside table, slipping it on as she watched me. The ring had the effect of exaggerating my already substantial cock length and girth.

“You have to be kidding” she finally remarked.

I smiled and replied “Your little pussy will stretch nicely over and around it ... be prepared to feel full”.

She looked back at me with some apprehension.

I crawled onto the bed, with my face near her pussy. Her lips were surrounded by a fine covering of pubic hair.

“This will be a new experience for me ... but next time I want it completely bare ... Understand?” I told her.

I repeated myself when she didn’t responded. Finally she nodded her head. I moved my face closer, close enough to the gap between her pussy lips ... she was already wet ... very wet.

“You little whore ... you are soaking wet” I teased her before resuming my licking and probing. My tongue found her little joy button, and it reacted as expected of a horny young lady ... bucking her hips and pressing her pussy hard against my lips.

I continued to orally pleasure her for a few more minutes during which time I coaxed a couple of orgasms from her. With her still recovering from her second cum, I moved to kneel between her thighs with my hard angry cock poised over her fluffy bush.

“Fuck Time” I announced as I swabbed the head between her wet nether lips.

Her sticky juices clung to my cockhead.

I positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, and slowly sank it into her tightness.

“Fuck me ... you’re so hot and tight” I gasped.

I started to thrust back and forth, sending my hardness deeper and deeper.

“Oh ... oh ... oh fuck ... oh god ... fuck” she groaned.

I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock which was three-quarters buried in her by then. I knew that she was on the verge of a cock-induced cum so I upped the tempo. Soon our bodies were slapping together. I could feel her juices splattering about from our collisions.

“Aghhh ... I’m cuming” she bellowed.

She orgasmed long and hard, and I could feel a fresh gush of her juices streaming down my embedded cockshaft.

I leant down and kissed her for the first time. She surprised me by wrapping her legs and arms around me, and returning my kiss with much passion. I knew then that I had broken completely through any of her resistance.

I continued to bump and grind fuck her as we kissed and hugged.

When we finally broke the kiss she spoke.

“You are such a bastard ... you’ve ruined me ... I’ve never had orgasms like that before”.

“I’m not finished yet” I informed her.

We fucked for the next couple of hours, with her pussy getting two massive cum injections ... and she learnt to love licking and sucking my sticky cock clean of our combined juices.


“Fuck me ... fuck me hard” Vicky wailed as our bodies slammed together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.