Cosplay Wife, Cuckold Life - Cover

Cosplay Wife, Cuckold Life

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife finds she likes cosplay. She soon discovers it's just her first step to a sexual awakening. Husband discovers his path is as a cuck sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

My wife and I were high school sweethearts. Kimberly was a brilliant, lovely girl. With big breasts and long curly red hair. Academic and popular.

I was nerdy, and smart. A bit to feminine to be handsome. I was shy and weak.

Neither of us had been with other partners and our sex life was pretty vanilla going into our mid twenties. Mostly missionary style sex, in the bedroom. She did enjoy me touching her breasts, and I loved playing with them.

Sometimes we would snuggle on the couch watching tv and she would pull her shirt up, and take her bra off. I would massage and caress her breasts for the whole length of a show. Then we would go make love.

The kinkiest thing we had done was coming back from a friend’s wedding. Kim had gotten a bit more drunk than she usually would. About halfway home she put her hand in my lap and started rubbing me through my slacks. On the dark country road I quickly got hard. This apparently spurred her on so she unzipped my pants, quickly pulling my cock into the cool air. My wife purred like a kitten as she slowly stroked my erection. With a grin she whipped off her shirt and bra. Her tits on display for anyone who happened to peer in. Though we were in the middle of nowhere at night.

With a growl of lust she leaned over and took me in her mouth. I gasped as my dick wad buried in her warm moist mouth. I tried to concentrate on driving as she sucked my cock. “I ... I’m going to cum soon, honey.” I warned her. “Mmm, I want to taste you.” Was her response. I exploded in her mouth, and she swallowed every last drop of jizz. Something she very rarely did. She stayed topless the rest of the ride. Her lust not abating. When we got to areas where there were lights she would hug her breasts to cover them up. Something I found very erotic. When we reached home we made passionate love in the bedroom.

I could never tell her about all the kinky stuff that turned me on. Stuff that I was ashamed of. Every time I wrapped my fingers around my dick it was to thoughts of women being abused and violated.

I was a huge geek, into computers and comics. Kimberly was into journalism and social media.

One spring I convinced her to go with me to ComicFest. The largest geek convention in the Central City area.

She nodded politely when I showed her the action figures. And the trailer for the Army of Honor video game.

She was obviously bored, but so great to have agreed to come out with me. I would have to go antiquing with her to make up for it. Sometimes it was hard to find fun things to do together. Our interests weren’t that similar.

Early in the day I was searching for some comics. Stuff to round out my collection. While I had my head down, searching through boxes on the floor, I heard Kim gasp behind me.

“Ashton! What’s that?” She asked tapping me on the shoulder.

Looking up I see she is pointing at someone dressed as demon lord Kroxar. From the Land of War MMO. Pretty good too. He must have had small stilts or something as he towered eight feet tall.

“He’s cosplaying from a fantasy game. He’s impressive.” I wanted to encourage her excitement. There are few things better than sharing interests with a partner.

“What’s cosplaying?” She asked. Not taking her eyes off the demon.

“I think it stands for costume play. Something like that. It’s when you dress up like a character from a game or movie or something. Usually anime. At least I think that’s how it started.” I explain.

“Are there more? Are there more here?” She asks excited.

“Yeah. I think there’s a hall dedicated to it. Contests too. It’s become a pretty big deal.” I say, pulling out my convention map. Looks like that’s our next stop.

“Can we go? I want to see.” She asks sweetly.

We enter the cosplay hall, and I’m not sure if I have ever seen an actual look of wonder on her face before then. Everywhere there were people dressed as all manner of characters. Monsters, robots, heroes, and villains.

We spend a couple hours exploring the various booths, watching a seminar, and getting pictures with some of the cooler people.

“Look at her! She’s so pretty.” Kim gasped at one point. She was pointing to a woman wearing little more than a bikini and fairy wings, and a lot of body paint.

Kimberly buys a bag full of ‘how to’ books, and beginner materials. The rest of the day if I was doing something boring she would dive into her new bag of treasures.

It turned out to be a great day.

Also a turning point in our lives.

She started with something kind of simple. The pilot of a mech from a popular anime.

I’m not sure how she picked that character out. I guess just looking at anime pics online. She certainly hadn’t been a fan before.

She wore a jumpsuit with the proper patches and a pair of modified aviator goggles.

The character fit her well. Both were slim with big tits. Kim wore an E-cup. They had red hair, and cute asses.

We went to a small convention and she entered a contest there.

I was surprised when she walked on stage and her suit, like the character she was dressed as, was unzipped to her navel. Showing off a generous amount of cleavage as well as her pink silk bra.

I watched as the audience, men and some women, ogle my wife. One man practically drooling.

I had an odd vision of the man pushing my wife to her knees and forcing her to suck his fat, hairy cock.

It sent a shudder up my spine.

When we met back up I asked her about her unzipped costume. Which she hadn’t zipped up yet.

“Boys like boobs.” She said nonchalantly. “I noticed all the judges are men.”

Her clothes didn’t tend toward the sexy side of things. Doing that was definitely out of character for her.

She was ecstatic when she won third place.

That night snuggling together after we made love she asked, “Who is your favorite character? A sexy character.”

“What?” I ask.

“From a game or something.” She says turning on her side to look me in the eyes. Her big tits shifting in her T-shirt. “What character do you lust after? It’s ok. I know you look at women. I’m fine with that.”

“Well.” I say clearing my throat. A little uncomfortable. “I guess one of the characters I ‘lust after’ would be Battle Mage Kara from Roster of Heroes.”

Kimberly pulled out her phone and started looking at art for the character.

Kara was a big breasted redhead. Much like my wife. She wore a dark green dress. Slit high on the sides to show off her white thigh high stockings, and low down the front to show off the fact that she didn’t wear a bra.

“Uh oh. Naughty.” She had stumbled into the rule 34 section of art for Kara. A lot of nudity and some sex.

“What is a feeder?” She asked looking at a particularly vile piece of fan art.

The sorceress was bent over. Locked in a stocks with a sign reading ‘Feeder’ above her. She was stripped and being abused. A swarthy man fucked her from behind. Her ass and big dangling tits had lash marks all over them. Her nipples were pierced and chained together. Another man was shooting cum onto her humiliated face. In fact she was pretty much covered in jizz.

It was disgusting. And yet I couldn’t help but be turned on. This was the type of stuff that I couldn’t share with my wife. That instantly aroused me. How could she understand.

“It’s when a player dies to the other team a bunch in her game. It helps the other team advance faster. So it makes your teammates angry.” I explain.

“Oh, so those are her teammates in that picture?” She asks.

“I guess so.”

“I see the thought of punishing a ‘feeder’ turns you on.” She said in her sexy voice. She slipped her hand into my boxers and pulled out my hardening cock. Stroking me as she grinned.

Before I could say anything, she sat up, pulling her shirt off. Her nipples clearly outlined as her the thin cloth slid past. Straddling me she moaned loudly as she settled on my hard dick. Fucking me cowgirl style. Something we don’t do often. She grabbed her big tits and moaned as she grinds on top of me.

“Mmn, pinch them. Pinch my nipples.” She ordered me. I reached up and lightly squeezed her hardened buds. “Uh, harder. Pinch them harder. Punish the feeder.” She insisted.

Excited I pinched her poor nipples quite hard. Too hard maybe? But it made me even more excited. And Kimberly just moaned in pleasure. Pain? Either way she didn’t tell me to stop. She just kept squeezing her tits. Making it easier for me to pinch her nipples.

Too excited, I didn’t last long. Quickly I fill my wonderful wife with my sticky jizz. Happily she snuggled next to me and fell asleep.

Kimberly made a great Kara. The outfit looked amazing on her. Damn sexy. You could see the outline of her nipples through the dress when they were excited. Which was all the time when she wore the dress apparently. And she did a great job with the Staff of the Magi that Kara wielded.

We went to another small convention. A lot of men wanted to get their picture taken with my wife. She was pretty shy at first. Fully aware of how much of her body was shown.

Having men lust after her so blatantly was not something she was used to. She was a beautiful woman, but had never sought that kind of attention.

After a bit though, she seemed to get into it. She started to enjoy the attention. I watched her blush when a guy put his hand a bit too low on her back. I didn’t say anything to discourage the man. I was too afraid to make a scene.

Kimberly’s eyes met mine as his hand slid even further. Cupping her sweet ass

I realized it wasn’t that she enjoyed the attention. She was turned on by it. She wasn’t blushing, she was flushed with excitement.

Arguably the attention she received was inappropriate. It was lust from men other than her husband. Including physical contact. As the day wore on she got more flirty and the men more bold. Nothing too out of line. But more than one greasy, fat, geek squeezed my wife’s sweet ass as they posed together.

I kept having visions (fantasies?) of the men fucking my wife. As I took photos for them.

Not just fucking her, but violating her. Like the men did in the ‘feeder’ pic. Kimberly helpless as the men did whatever vile things they wanted to her. They would point and laugh at my tiny penis as their big manly cocks shoved their way up my weeping wife’s cunt.

Where did that come from?

I never had an issue with dick size before. Kim seemed happy enough. I know I was small. Just three inches erect. But it wasn’t something I was ashamed of.

Until that day?

In the evening Kimberly won the costume contest. Though honestly it wasn’t much of a competition there.

That night when we walked in the door she grabbed me and started kissing passionately. Pressing her big tits to my chest.

Pulling away she said in a husky voice, “What would you do to a feeder?” She bit her lip as she took a step away.

A little surprised I responded, “Uh ... give you ... a ... a spanking?”

She sort of growled at me, then moved over to the couch. Bending over and resting her elbows on the armrest, she looked back at me. Flipping her her curly red hair out of her face. “Oh no.” She said with mock dread. “Poor me. I single handedly lost us the match.”

As I walked over she turned away with a wicked smile.

I rubbed her ass for a moment. Really wanting to do this. Another thing I had never shared with my wife that I wanted to do. It had always seemed too out of bounds. Too taboo.

SMACK! My hand struck the green cloth, covering her amazing ass. Kim squealed, though it sounded more like delight than pain.

My dick was hard as a rock.

I spanked her a few more times, then pushed her dress out of the way revealing pink silk panties that only covered about half of her rear. Quit a bit more risqué than most of her underwear.

I grabbed her long curly hair pulling her head up, hoping it was ok.

It must have been, she gasped excitedly.

I spanked her ass more. Stopping occasionally to rub it. She wiggled her rear in my hand when I did.

I leaned down a bit and slipped my hand into the open front of her dress. Groping her big tits while I spanked.

“Ooh, no! Don’t pinch my nipples, sir.” She mock begged.

It seemed she did enjoy that from before. Excited, I found one of her hard nubbins and gave it a good pinch. Kimberly moaned with desire.

I yanked her panties down and gave her a few more swats, before moving behind her. I finally pulled out my hard cock and had no trouble shoving balls deep into her wet twat.

She groaned loudly with pleasure as I slid into her.

Dressed like a slutty game character. Ass up over the arm of the couch I pounded my wife from behind. I spanked her every few thrusts. She moaned and groaned with pleasure. Quickly she drew toward an orgasm. Her breath came faster. She squealed loudly as her body trembled.

She had always been pretty loud during sex. But this was a bit beyond usual. Apparently it was one of the strongest orgasms she ever had.

I wish I could say it was all me, but it was obvious this had been building all day. With people looking at her and touching her turning her on more than she expected.

“Mmm, cum inside me daddy.” She purred. “I need it daddy.”

Something about that tipped me over. I shot my load inside her.

“Ooh! Thank you daddy! Thank you!”

Later we fucked again in bed. Then fell asleep in each other’s arms.

At our third convention we had a disturbing experience.

Kim had made a fairly simple dragon hunter costume. Deerskin loincloth and bra, face paint tattoo, and a fancy spear. She was obviously excited to be so undressed in front of people.

The day had played out much the same as at the last one. Men getting too handsy with my wife. Right in front of me as I said nothing.

There was one weaselly guy that I noticed come by a few times. Just watching us though. Until the very end of the day.

He stopped by as we were packing up. Asked if he could get a few pictures in front of the ‘Dinosaurs Attack!’ exhibit. Which turned out to be a secluded corner.

The first few pics were pretty standard. Then he did the expected hand on ass. Kim jumped when he squeezed.

“How far down can this go?” He asked. Tugging on her top.

“Hey, not that far. Ashton.” She protested.

“Hush!” he said it sternly. Obviously meant for both of us. He gave me a cruel grin. “Keep shooting.”

My little prick got hard as I submissively took more photos. The man pulled Kim’s top down far enough to reveal her nipples. She stood, leaning on her spear. Looking nervous, glancing at me to see if I would do anything. Rescue her, or even protest.

I couldn’t. I didn’t even know why. Not then.

I got some good pics of him leaning in and motorboating my wife. Then a couple of him sucking hard on her nipples.

He gave her tits a big squeeze before stepping away and taking his camera back. He chuckled as he walked away.

We took our stuff to the car park. When we got in the car Kim turned to me.

“That man molested your wife, and you did nothing.” For a moment I thought she was angry. “You’re just a pathetic worm. Sitting in the corner crying when other boys take your toys.” She leaned over and slid her hand in my pants. She grinned when her fingers found my hard little cock. “When the bigger boys play too rough with your toys, all you can do is hang your head and let them.”

She pulled my cock out and sucked me off. Right there in the car park.

“K ... Kim.” I wasn’t sure what to say.

“Hush.” She said as I started the engine.

We didn’t talk about what happened. I was too worried to bring it up. But something fundamental had changed in our relationship.

After that Kimberly started changing her wardrobe. More skirts and low cut shirts. She actively enjoyed showing off her body to other men. Leaning in close when she talked to strangers. Bending way over at the at the store. Showing off her cute ass.

She also started buying sexier underwear.

She even took me out to pick out some lingerie. Something she hadn’t really worn till now.

“What would you like to see me in?” She asked. We were in an adult sex shop. Not an overly upscale place. We were the only couple there. Everyone else were single men. And though they weren’t wearing trench coats, I couldn’t help picturing them like that.

I picked out a few things I thought I’d like.

She took them into a little dressing room to try them on.

To my surprise she stepped out wearing the first outfit. A silky white negligee, with matching panties and stockings.

Pretty much everyone in the store could see her. “What do you think?” She said a little too loudly. Spinning around.

“Uh ... uh it looks great.” I was a little concerned that we would be thrown out. Also my wife was putting on a show that I was a little less comfortable with than when she went to the con. Even though she wasn’t really showing off more. This seemed dirtier, somehow. Certainly less safe.

“Super.” She said. “Lets try the next one.” Stepping back in the little closet.

When she stepped out this time it’s in a lacy one piece thong. We could see nearly everything, except for some strategically places flower patterns.

She spun around again. Stopping to ask if her ass looked good. Wiggling her rear for me and the whole store. My little dick getting hard at her show.

“Uh, yeah. You look great.” I have a thing for one-piece swimsuits and lingerie.

It become obvious that we would not be thrown out. The guy behind the counter seemed to be enjoying the show.

The third outfit was literally just a black garter and stockings. Along with frilly silk panties. She used her arm to partially cover her big tits. Well her nipples anyway.

“What do you think?”

“Great.” Now I was worried that someone may try something. I honestly probably couldn’t take one of those guys, much less a few of them if they wanted to get at my wife.

I was surprised, again, when my cock throbbed at the thought of the men shoving me aside and ravishing my wife. Forcing her to her knees, surrounded by a ring of hard dicks...

I shuddered, coming back to my senses.

Kimberly came out in a sheer pink babydoll top. With a small lacy string thong. So small you could see a tuft of soft red pubic hair peeking out. She also had on cute white thigh high stockings, topped with a blue ribbon and bows.

I nod my approval. It was very sexy. This close I could see the dark of her areoles through the lace. She grinned at me, but didn’t step back in to change. Instead she grabbed her stuff and took my hand. “You want me to put my clothes back on, don’t you?” She asked. “Well I’m sure these men would rather see me in this.” She was talking quietly enough no one else could hear. “They aren’t wimps like you, so they get what they want.”

She kissed my cheek. “Lets see if there are any toys that strike our fancy.” She told me.

Dressed in the skimpiest of lingerie, we walk around the store looking at the wide selection of sex toys. While creepy old men lust after my wife. More than one with their hand down their pants.

She would bend way over to check things at the bottoms of shelves. Wiggling her nearly bare ass.

With a little input from me, Kimberly picked out a few things. A pair of padded shackles. A paddle that has the word SLUT carved out backwards. And a pair of nipple clamps.

The guy behind the counter gave us a grin, but otherwise didn’t take his eyes off of Kim’s breasts as he rang us up.

Still in her negligee we walked to the car and drove home.

Once inside she jumped on me and we fucked right there in the living room.

Later we were naked on the bed. Kimberly winced as she removed her nipple clamps.

“I want you to be happy too.” She said softly.

“What? I am happy.” I protested.

“Yeah, but I’m changing. We both know it. My sexual tastes are changing, and fast. I’m worried I’m going to leave you behind. We have both been pretty unadventurous with sex. I’m finding that I like kink. I wouldn’t want you to grow resentful of stuff I get into. Does that make sense?” She asked concerned.

“Yeah. I guess it does. I’m enjoying what we are doing.” I told her.

“Even the emasculation?”

I thought about how she had called me a wimp. About how she said the bigger boys deserved to play with her.

I nod. “Yeah. Even that. I want you to be happy.”

“Sure, but I don’t think I’m done with this journey. I’m worried I may be heading places you aren’t prepared to follow. I think we need to discuss that before someone gets hurt. We need to communicate and stay close.” She explained.

“I agree. Do you know where your headed with all this?” I asked.

“Not fully. I feel like a kid in a candy store. And I’ve only just seen the first couple of isles. Before I’m done I want to try the whole store to find out what I like. I am finding I like sex.” She smiled hopefully at me. “I’m hoping you may be as perverted as me. If not, we may need to come to some sort of agreement.”

I spent some moments pondering what she said.

“I ... I think I might be. Maybe more kinky than you I sort of like non-consensual porn.” I admitted.

“Really! I like that too. I like playing it out with you.” She said excited. “I’ve been worried that I pushed you too far.”

“I really liked when you called me daddy. That really turns me on. I’m not even sure why.”

She smiled. “Ooh, you are naughty.”

“Yeah. I guess I am. And I think I want to explore just how naughty with you.” I told my wife.

“Ooh daddy.” She said moving down my body. Giving me a wicked smile. “I’ll do what you want. Just please don’t spank me anymore. I’ll be a good girl.” She looked me in the eyes as she sucked my limp dick into her mouth. I hadn’t cleaned up yet so it was still covered by our sticky fuck slime.

I quickly got hard as she played with me.

“Ooh daddy no! I’m a virgin. Please not that!” She moaned.

Grinning I pinned her down. She struggled ineffectively underneath me.

“No. Daddy, no!” She begged as my cock thrust into her wet cunt.

She moaned and groaned as we fucked. Occasionally she would struggle with me. At one point I let her squirm away only to grab her and push her face into the bed. I shoved into her from behind. Kimmi squealed, “Ooh! Daddy nooo! You’re too big. It hurts daddy! Please stop!” Her whole body shuddered underneath me as she had a strong orgasm. As she came down she moaned, “Please daddy, noooo.” I couldn’t hold back anymore. It felt like I gushed inside her.

Kimberly moved around to lie next to me. Giving me a wicked grin she said, “Oh, naughty daddy.”

We went to another convention, a big one this time out of state. We had gotten a room because we were staying the whole three days. Kimberly was going as the sexy Kara again. Though she was working on a couple other costumes now.

She sat next to a cute black girl at the first costuming panel we went to. A young woman named Tabitha. She was actually from our home town. She was attractive with long, dark brown hair, and a big round ass. Her tits were smaller than my wife’s, though still probably double D’s.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.