A Shade of Purple - Cover

A Shade of Purple

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Aspen got wind of a party taking place and word that Kara was definitely going to attend. It was unsure if Cash would be there, but one is better than none. It has been two days since she dealt with Fred and by now the disappearances on lacrosse players and their coach is starting to gain some attention. To make matter worse, Aspen was called into the school’s office and questioned about her previous school. Apparently they hadn’t quite yet received her transcripts—no surprise there. She was able to buy another day or two, but that is all she is going to get. It won’t be long before some hot shot detective gets involved and starts putting pieces together.

Aspen arrives at the house hosting the party. She doesn’t know the girl, but she knows she is a cheerleader or something—one of the more popular girls but not high on the social totem pole.

Aspen strolls into the house, past the small groups of party goers outside. She gets several looks from the guys as well as the ladies, and even a cat calls. She ignores them and steps inside. The party is in full swing. There is loud music, drinking, games, talking and everything else that comes and goes with teenage high school parties. From what she was able to gather, this girl’s father, him being a single parent, was out of town until the weekend.

While the cat’s away...

Aspen lingers, grabbing a drink and sipping on it while sticking mostly to the background. She tries her best to blend in, kind of hard when she has transformed into a bombshell. The purplish-black hair and clothes don’t make it much easier either. She keeps an eye out for Kara as well as Cash, but so far she hasn’t had any luck in tracking either down.

“Do you dance?”

The voice is subtle and barely audible over the loud music, but she recognizes it regardless. Speak of the devil, Kara.

Aspen turns and smiles, “Only in the presence of beauty.”

“Then I guess I’m in luck,” Kara says as she pulls Aspen by the hand to the center of the room.

Kara is always certain of herself, and though she is hot, vain. She is wearing a black romper with rhinestone trim with back to side cutouts and back tie, matching black thigh wraps and fur boot covers. It works well with her newly dyed black hair as well as with her body. Overall, Kara looks like a natural seductress.

Kara tries to turn around but Aspen pulls the girl into her, pressing her cotch against her ass. She holds Kara by the hips as they sway side to side. Kara works her hips into motion with Aspen’s, pressing back with her ass. The black haired beauty turns around and wraps her arms around Aspen’s neck, bringing her leg up and around her ass, grinding forward.

Aspen is glad that they both know what they want.

She pulls Kara in closer, holding her by the ass—a very firm ass. They dance for a while, but she can tell Kara is hot for her.

And why not?

Steve and David fell into her trap. Chris and Andrew easily fell into her web. Fred suffered her wicked bite. And now is the time for Kara and Cash to do the same.

After a bit, Aspen drags the girl outside onto the porch. She presses the black haired beauty up against the wall and kisses her. Kara is more than ready and willing. Her lips part easily for Aspen as she introduces her tongue. Kara sucks it in, biting it as the other retreats. Aspen pushes her thigh between the girl’s legs. Kara looks into her eyes with pure lust and a desperate need for release.

“You think you can make me cum right here, right now?” Kara challenges.

Aspen grins impishly. “Not only can I make you cum, I will make you cum.”

Aspen pushes in harder, making Kara moan as the girl throws her head into her shoulder. She slips her hand into Kara’s pussy, keeping her thigh pressed, pulling back only allowing her hand just enough room.

“You keep this up, the whole party is going to be out here watching,” Kara sighs into Aspen’s ear just before she bites her lobe.

“And who says that that is a bad thing?” Aspen giggles. Then she pushes two fingers into the girl’s wet pussy.

Kara moans again, this time biting Aspen’s neck in the process. She pulls her fingers out and traces the girl’s lips with them. Kara leans her head back against the wall. “Don’t be a tease.”

“So you don’t want me to stop?” Aspen asks with a very seductive smile.

“Fuck no,” the girl whispers. “How about you take me home and fuck me all night long?”

“I intend to,” Aspen growls. She puts both fingers back in as Kara pushes her body onto them. She looks into the girl’s eyes as they are half closed, pumping fast and curling them forward. Kara jerks but leaves her head back. Her walls clamp down on Aspen’s fingers and her knees give out as she is held up against the wall.

“Take me home,” Kara gasps.

Aspen pulls out her fingers and places them at the beauty’s lips. “First, these need to be cleaned.”

Kara quickly grabs her hand and licks each finger clean. With each lick, Aspen pushes her thigh into the girl’s pussy as she moans onto the fingers.

Kara pulls Aspen down the stairs of the porch and over to her car. She pulls out her keys and hands them over to her. “You drive,” Kara says grinning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.