A Shade of Purple - Cover

A Shade of Purple

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

“Fuck, that was hot,” Fred says as he slips up behind Aspen.

She can feel his still hard cock presses against her ass as he presses into her. She had just given him a blow job from beneath the bleachers with a few of the lacrosse team watching on. With their coach missing the assistant coach took over practices. The guy isn’t as strict as Mr. Johnson, so a few, like Fred, slipped off unnoticed.

“You will be perfect for one of Cash’s parties,” he whispers in her ear.

Aspen groans as his hands find her breasts and squeezes them. But she pulls away for a second to close the door to the workout room and lock it. Fred moans in protest.

“We should have continued giving them a show,” he says as Aspen laughs. He pulls her to him by her hips. “Of course if you go to the next party then we can still do a show.”

He starts kissing and biting her earlobe. His hands slip through the opening on her mini dress, helping himself to two big handfuls of breasts. Aspen is wearing Gehx like a halter slinky cowl neck mini dress. With its plunging neckline and ruched skirted bottom, it is not only eye pleasing but allows for easy access to her most private places. She feels her clit throb as he tugs on her nipples, pulling them into little points. His breath is hot on her neck.

“You like being watched, don’t you,” he asks. “I bet you even like having a dick in your ass too.”

The idea leaves her panting. Fred grabs a big fistful of her purplish-black hair and yanks her to the mirror on the wall, near the dumbbell stand. He forces her to bend over and brace herself against the mirror for support.

“Spread your legs,” he commands.

Aspen almost giggles to herself, marveling at the arrogance he demonstrates. It makes her think about Andrew and Chris. It seems to be a trend among those on the team. Because they are jocks, they must really believe they rule over women.

Fred pulls the scrunched material up over her back, revealing her bare ass. Other than a pair of boots, she is naked from the waist down. He crotches down so his face is level with her ass and spreads her ass cheeks open. To his surprise, Aspen has a butt plug wedged in place between those lovely cheeks. As he pulls the skin taut, she can feels her asshole contracting and pulsing around the plug, almost like a mouth sucking on a pacifier.

“Oh fuck,” Fred moans, and she can feel his hot breath against her pussy lips. “You truly are a freak.”

And so is Fred.

He licks around the plug as he teases her clit with the length on his finger. He snakes it back and forth between her lips. It’s time for Aspen to moan as she feels his tongue dip lower, sucking and licking her slit like a sex starved man.

“Mmm, yes,” she coos. “Eat that pussy.”

He sucks and slurps obscenely, not needing encouragement of any kind, as he goes back and forth between licking her pussy and teasing her asshole with his tongue.

Fred moans with his mouth presses into her pussy. Aspen can feel the vibrations in her clit and her juices are just dripping onto his face. Each time he circles her asshole with his tongue, it feels like torture.

“So, are you going to fuck me in the ass,” she asks with a grin, “or am I just going to have to imagine that big cock in there?”

Fred stands up quickly and pulls her over to a utility flat bench. Before she can say anything, Fred is kissing her deeply. She can taste her pussy all over his lips and tongue as he kisses and licks her lips.

Aspen pulls on his shirt, tearing it off over his head. The break briefly from the kiss long enough to do so. The top portion of her mini dress falls from her shoulders, letting her breasts swing free. Fred quickly licks each nipple, leaving them puffy and wet with his saliva. Then abruptly, he breaks away from her and lies down on the bench.

“Sit on my face,” he bids.

Aspen straddles his chest, facing his feet before squatting down. Her pussy hovers over his face, teasing him with the sight of the plug winking between her cheeks. Fred grabs her hips, pulling her down. His face presses up into her slit. Her bare puffy lips are wet with his saliva, sliding over his mouth and nose. She quickly begins to gyrate her hips, grinding her pussy into his lips and chin. Fred flicks his tongue back and forth quickly, trilling it over her clit.

And that is enough to tip the scales. Aspen plunges headlong into orgasm.

“Fuck yes,” Fred says as Aspen feels her asshole contracting with her pussy. “Cum for me, bitch.”

When her juices finish flowing, Fred pushes her hips up so that she has to fall forward onto her hands and knees. He then sits up a little, face level with her ass. He lifts up, wrapping his hands around her back so that she is still straddling his chest, but her ass is in the air and head is resting mere inches from his crotch. She reaches for his button on his pants.

“No. Leave it,” he says. “Keep your head down.”

She feels his fingers brush across the butt plug. He tugs on it just a little before letting it go. Her ass sucks it right back in. He does it again, tugging on it just a little, teasing her. Then all of a sudden, he pulls it out with a pop. She feels his cock get even harder as she rests the side of her face against it. And very soon she feels her asshole flutter and close up just before Fred seals his lips over it, sucking gently. It feels amazing.

The plug hits the floor with a wet smack. Aspen’s eyes follow its movement. She drops a hand to the floor. The plug melts into liquid and pools over toward her. It latches onto her like sticky honey, sliding up her arm to merge with the ring of material hanging at her waist.

“Spread your cheeks for me. Hold them open,” Fred orders, oblivious to what had just taken place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.