A Shade of Purple - Cover

A Shade of Purple

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Searching Mr. Johnson’s office produced practice schedules as well as addresses to many of the player’s homes. That information combined with Aspen’s looks and charm, she was able to gather enough information to piece together to determine that best times to strike back. Steve and Dave were the first to go, being that, while they were part of what happened to her, they just weren’t high on her list.

Two of the more important team members on her list are at her house. It was easy to seduce them. Being horny teenagers looking to score with the hottest of their peers, it really didn’t take much. This time though, Aspen planned to fuck them before killing them. She had gotten a little enjoyment in doing so with Steve and Dave, but afterward realized that it could have been a lot more fun had she fucked them first. It is a mistake she doesn’t plan to repeat.

She walks out of the bathroom and over to Chris in a little purplish-black robe and kisses him. He maneuvers himself and her to the floor. Once Aspen is on her back, Chris explores his way over her lips and neck. Andrew is sitting, watching for a moment before moving in. His hands slither up her legs and across her hips to the edge of her robe, pulling it open. His lips find her lips instantly, parting them with a firm, hot tongue to lap at her gently. He takes his time to toy with her clit and nibble softly at her inner lips.

Andrew slides his hands under her ass, pulling her down to impale her on his tongue. Chris lifts his mouth from Aspen’s to look down at his teammate licking and sucking between her legs. A soft, little groan passes his lips before Aspen manages to pull him back down, guiding his mouth to a pert nipple.

The two work Aspen like that for a few minutes. Andrew takes the taste at the apex of her thighs. Chris sucks back and forth between her nipples and lips. When they switch places it is a slow tormenting move. Andrew kisses his way up to suck at her nipple while Chris leaves only to work his way down just a few moments later. Aspen’s thighs part for Chris eagerly. They are acting and moving and pleasuring differently than when they first fucked her. She begins to wonder just how many other girls they did that to and if they only do so in the presence of Cash.

It disgusts her. But instead of letting it affect her, she files it away to fuel her anger later.

She lifts her head to watch Chris pleasure her. Her hands slide lower to his head, fingers entwining through his hair to pull his face down and into her pussy. She gasps when he presses his tongue into her. She arches her back and curls her hips to deliver her clit to the tip of his waiting tongue. He licks her as a challenge—daring her not to fill his mouth with her juices.

Aspen can feel his facial hair rubbing her lips—warm and prickly and wonderfully scratchy. When he presses his face harder into her entrance she can’t help but cry out in pleasure and try to wiggle away from him. But he holds her steady. Andrew lowers his mouth to her ear to whisper.

“Are you ready you sexy little bitch?”

Aspen can only nod as Chris has taken to sucking her clit and leaving her breathless and writhing.

Andrew pulls away while Chris comes back up to kiss her. She can taste herself on his mouth. She can feel her wetness in his facial hair. She kisses him hard, letting her tongue slip past his lips and over his own nimble tongue. She is greedy as she takes her taste from his mouth. Claws form at the tips of her fingers and she tears at his clothes off. Her hands then wander enthusiastically over his newly bare flesh.

“I’m ready,” Aspen says. “I need it.”

Andrew moves himself up to her breasts again to make way for his cock. He looks back to his teammate and says, “You first. I want this pretty little slut to get me harder.”

Aspen takes him into her mouth so hungrily that she doesn’t notice Chris slithering his way between her legs. She doesn’t notice until he thrusts his hardness into her. That first stroke is fulfillment. His cock fills her tightly with a thickness that presses itself firmly against her spot. He pulls out and quickly turns her over onto all fours to fuck her.

“Mmm,” she coos, “your cock ... is ... perfect.” The trembling sentence strung together between breathy moans with a mouth full of cock is about all she can manage to get out.

Andrew responds with a derisive little laugh and grabs at Aspen’s hair, pulling her mouth free from his cock for a moment to force her to look up at him.

“That’s only because I’m not in you yet,” he says brashly. “But for now, you’re just gonna have to enjoy what Andrew’s got.”

He doesn’t give Aspen an opportunity to respond. He turns his wrist, forcing her head to the side so that she is looking back along the length of her body at Chris as he grinds into her. He presses deeper into her with a smirk and a snicker. He lifts his eyes expectantly but doesn’t stop pushing himself against her cervix.

As Andrew pulls her mouth back down onto his shaft, Chris quickens his pace. Chris’ focus slips to his cock. He stares at the hardness as it snakes its way in and out of her. He watches the way her lips pucker and pout, giving way to his shaft. Chris’ thrusts are slow, eliciting soft moans from her.

The sound of Aspen’s wetness around him is muffled by the sloshing sounds that accompany each stroke. Andrew stiffens more in her mouth with each little rumbling purr. His growing girth encourages Aspen to stroke and suck faster. She twists her wrist, working her hand around his slick shaft while her tongue and soft lips focus on his head. Andrew’s cock is magnificent.

Aspen’s eyes are still locked on Chris when he starts to pump faster and harder into her. From her position there on all fours between the two, she watches as the smirk creeps its way across his lips. He feels in control, toying with her now.

“Switch,” Andrew abruptly says. “He needs to feel your mouth.”

Aspen smiles and turns around to offer her ass to him. She greets Chris with a soft kiss to his lips and down over his chest and belly and then down to his cock. She sucks at his balls, licking her sweetness off of him before taking him into her mouth. Andrew wastes no time touching her tenderly, his trust is immediate and powerful. She moans and those moans send a rumble through the cock that fills her mouth.

Chris rakes his fingers through her hair, moving the loose strands away from her face and twisting them into a knot at the base of her neck. He then uses that knot as a handle. Aspen uses her tongue, slippery and slick along the underside of his shaft, flicking lightly across the tip before flattening and presses and slithering down again at a slightly different angle.

Where Aspen’s mouth is absent, she adds her hand, taking as much of him as she can manage. She works his cock masterfully, paying attention to his breathing as it changes. She lets her tongue remember each pulse of his cock against it. She sucks his cock until the pounding she is receiving is just too much to handle and she needs to stop.

Aspen pulls her mouth away with a squeal as her spot gets slammed. Chris draws a breath, twirling her hair around his fingers and grazing her cheeks tenderly before he grabs her chin and lifts her face to meet his. Aspen moves her hand to his cock and strokes him now that her mouth has moved away. His kiss is sweet but his voice is full of pride as he snarls at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.