A Shade of Purple - Cover

A Shade of Purple

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Sarah, now Aspen, ambles through the door to her house wearing a large coat. When she isn’t immediately confronted like she was after school just the day before, she slams the door shut. Her arms cross over her chest and she begins tapping her foot on the hardwood floor impatiently.

Her wait isn’t long. Brandon comes around the corner, fuming. “Where the hell have you...” He stops short and his face goes red with embarrassment. “Who are you?”

“You don’t recognize me?” she asks, biting her bottom lip.

“I have never seen you before,” Brandon says. Then he smiles wolfishly. “But if you are in need of a man’s attention, then I’m your guy.”

Aspen smiles more to herself than her brother. Brandon will fuck anything on two legs.

“I am definitely in need of a man’s attention,” she says with a sultry voice. “Are you that man?”

“Oh I am more than that man,” Brandon answers arrogantly. “Why don’t you take that off and we’ll see what you’re working with.”

Aspen presses her finger to her bottom lip and asks, “Are you certain your sister isn’t going to catch us? You did seem to be waiting for her.”

“That little bitch can sit down and watch us,” he says nonchalantly. “Hell, she can watch me fuck you until she gets on her knees to beg me to fuck her instead.”

“Mmm, your sister sounds like a little whore,” she grins.

Brandon’s wolfish smile reappears. “She’s my fuck toy, someone to get me off when I need it.”

“Oh?”

“Oh yeah,” he says, waving a hand through the air as he steps closer to Aspen. “She is only good for that one thing, but you...” His hands slip beneath the large coat and around her waist. “ ... you are something altogether different.”

Aspen smiles, pushes him away before spinning around. As she does so, the long, oversized coat falls to the floor. Beneath it and held tightly to her body is a purplish-black chemise with crisscross cut out strappy sides, cut out bust, halter straps and keyhole cut out back. Brandon’s wolfish grin grows even darker at the sight.

Aspen gins back at him and says, “I take it that you like what you see.”

“Oh, I do,” Brandon murmurs. He slides back over to her and wraps his hands once again around her waist. “Let’s go someplace a little more comfortable.”

He leads her into the living room where he places Aspen back to the sofa. He smiles at her and says, “I don’t think we need this.” He reaches out and tears the chemise apart, revealing a very taut belly and a lovely pair of pierced breasts “You certainly are full of surprises aren’t you?”

“Oh, I am definitely full of them,” Aspen replies with an innocent smile.

Without another word, her brother pushes her back on to the sofa. Aspen quickly spreads her legs, revealing her perfectly smooth pussy to him. Brandon quickly drops and sets his mouth on her pussy. His tongue dives through her lush folds. He laps at her eagerly, devouring her sweet taste.

This is definitely different than what she is used to. As Brandon has told her many times before, I am fucking you, not making love to you. This is something she could get used to. And just when she is on the brink of orgasm, he flips her over and drives himself into her clenching pussy. Aspen is so engrossed in the pleasure he is giving her that she didn’t even see him stripping his clothes off.

Aspen is trying to keep quiet. Of all the years that they have been fucking, never once has it felt this good. It is like he has been holding back or doing something totally different the whole time with her. And because of this, the last thing that she wants is to let Brandon know is that he is good. Of course the act just drives him to try harder to make her scream.

Her pussy feels so good around his cock. As her hot heat drenches his cock, Brandon silently admits that he has never felt this amount of pleasure before. Her pussy is unlike any other he has had and yet, somehow, it feels familiar. But he doesn’t have time to wallow in lost thought. He can see her juices flowing down her thighs, and her moans are steadily growing louder. Her pussy grips his cock like no other, and far better than any other. His extension tightens and he drives into his sister one last time, just as she scrams into the pillow.

Brandon pulls out and watches as his cum dribbles down the inside of her thigh. It gives him such pleasure to see her marked like that. He likes to think of it as his way of branding them. Of course, the only one that is truly his is his sister.

The man quickly shrugs the thought away. Why his mind is filled with his sister is puzzling, but it has no room here and now. He swipes a finger through the creamy trail and raises it to her mouth.

“Suck it,” he orders. “I know little whores like you like it.”

Aspen looks up at him with a smile. It’s time for the tables to turn.

The chemise that Brandon had torn apart begins to move on its own. Little tendrils start waving in the air, catching his attention for a moment. He opens his mouth but before anything intelligible can come out the purplish-black material flies out, clamping over his mouth. He is then yanked forward until Aspen’s lips are presses close to his ear.

“I am your sister,” she says. “I know I look a bit different but that is only because I’ve had a few changes. Now, I came home looking for, I don’t know, you to be the same heartless bastard I have fucked for so many years. You are a heartless bastard no matter who you fuck, but you are even more toward me.”

She grins up at Brandon as the purplish-black stretches and covers her body like second piece of skin. The last to be covered is her head. Painstakingly slow the second skin seeps over giving her face no features. Then slowly, a thin line spreads across her face as two large white spots appear over where her eye should be. Brandon inhales sharply at the sight. When the thin line spreads open to reveal a row of razor sharp white teeth, his entire body goes rigid with fear.

‘Not what you expected to see?’ she rumbles out. ‘Now, are you going to be a good boy and do as you’re told?’

Brandon nods his head as best he can. “I will,” he mumbles into the goo covering his mouth.

‘Good boy.’ Aspen rolls back the pressure from her brother’s mouth. Her hand slips down to his cock.’ Nice and hard for me already. I like that.’ She slides a thumb across the slit, collecting white droplets. ‘Look at that,’ she growls, ‘such a beautiful cock and it’s all for me.’

“What are you going to do with me?” Brandon asks fearfully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.