A Shade of Purple - Cover

A Shade of Purple

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Sarah slides to a stop just past the tree line. Between her and the edge of the cliff is an open area with a setup for a bonfire with several small logs and rock for sitting. She ran, without stopping, in hopes to get far enough away. She just picked a direction and went, and now she is uncertain just where she is. She at least knows that she is near the ocean, considering it is about two hundred feet over the side of the cliff.

Sarah’s heart beats so hard that it feels like it is ready to burst free from her chest. She has her breathing under control, thanks to her regular participation in Phys Ed. But she is scared, naked and alone. Alone is good and bad, but compared to what she had just gone through, it’s a good thing.

The thought of what she just went through makes her sick—so sick, she doubles over and pukes. Raped—I was just fucking raped! She didn’t fight back, but it was totally against what she wanted. If I fought, I would have been hurt.

But she is hurt—more mentally than physically, but still hurt.

She wipes the spittle from her mouth with the back of her hand and stands back up. She looks around, trying to pick out a new direction to head when a sudden crunch of a twig breaks the silence. That is the only warning she gets before she is spun around. Her arms are slammed ruthlessly above her head, wrists pinned against a thick tree by none other than Cash.

He found me! She cries out from the surprise and wastes no time in trying to struggle free from his tight grip.

“Hello there, slut,” he slurs hatefully. “You made me chase you. I don’t like having to chase little cunts like you.”

Sarah whimpers as his grip tightens.

“Stop struggling,” he snarls. ‘You’ve done pissed me off once by embarrassing me with your little running off game.”

“Please just let me go...” she cries.

Cash growls and raises his free hand to her throat. “I should just kill you right now.”

She chokes, tears fall freely down her face. Her belly rolls again, threatening to bring up whatever she has left in there. Then suddenly Cash releases his grip on her.

“No,” he huffs. “I’m going to fuck you instead.”

He forces his knee in between her legs, grinning as her body contracts at the sudden contact. She hates that she can’t see where the next touch is coming from. She hates that she can’t do anything to fight him off. She hates every damnable word that comes out of his mouth.

“If you please me then maybe,” he chuckles low, “just maybe, I won’t kill you.”

“I won’t tell anybody about this,” Sarah pleads. “I promise no one will know about tonight.”

“I know you won’t,” he hisses. “So far there hasn’t been one girl at school that has said anything. The all know that I will kill them if they do.”

“Please don’t hurt me,” Sarah continues. “I won’t fight back. I promise.”

Cash licks his lips. He grins and slowly removes his hands from her wrists. Sarah shivers uncontrollably. She whimpers when his fingers suddenly creep up, brushing over her belly. Her hands instantly shoot down to stop him but stop when a low growl reverberates through the air.

Sarah squirms at his cold fingers. His teeth hungrily nip along her neck. He presses his hand flatly against her belly, allowing his fingers to explore in a deliberately slow manner. She closes her eyes as they fill with tears, withholding the sob that threatens to break through.

All she wants is for this to be over. She just wants this night to be over.

Cash slides his hands into hers, forcing them apart until their fingers are laced. Sarah cries out when his body is pressed against hers harshly, feeling every part of him against her own. His erection is hard against her thigh. She bites into her lip harshly, instantly slitting the skin and making it bleed.

All the time before now she had thought about being with Cash. She had fantasized him being in her, but now she regrets every moment of it, every thought and every fantasy.

He grins as if knowing her thoughts. He reaches up to cup her breast and thumbs her nipple. “I almost thought about not fucking you,” he says cruelly.

Sarah cries out when he forces a finger into her.

“It is a good thing I didn’t decide not to,” he growls. “You are so fucking tight. I’m surprised those guys, especially Fred, didn’t loosen you up.”

Sarah says something incoherent and it falls of deaf ears. Cash is so into what he is doing that he really isn’t paying any attention at all to her ramblings.

“As tight as you are, you’re gonna fucking milk my cock,” he says enthusiastically.

He drives his finger in and out, swirling back and forth. Her head falls unconsciously forward into his shoulder. She can feel his erection pressing harder against her naked skin. Then he is adding another of his fingers inside her, moaning lustfully as her tight body clenches around him teasingly. He feels her legs tighten against his body in an unconscious effort to make him stop. His fingers press deeper and her grins sadistically when he jabs her cervix, causing her to tighten unconsciously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.