A Shade of Purple
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sarah Getty is in the nicest terms, a dork. But her life is about to take a change. For her it is for the better, for everyone else...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Sarah is running late this morning. She barely makes it to school, then her locker and finally to class before the first bells rings. After cleaning up and making dinner, she was allowed to rest for about an hour or so. After that, her brother used his and her time fucking her. They did so far into the early morning hours.

By the time they had finished and he passed out, Sarah had only gotten a couple hours of sleep. She almost thought about staying home to catch up on her sleep, but she was afraid he’d come home for lunch and continue with what he started. Usually Brandon drank himself into oblivion, but last night, he claimed it was part of her punishment. Of course he said she was being punished further because her punishment interfered with his evening of relaxation and drinking. She doubts it was a big deal to miss out on his beer, but he can’t have her thinking he wanted her too much.

So in her tired haze, Sarah worked through the first half of her classes, trudging from one class to the other. When lunch finally comes, she picks out a table in the back of the cafeteria and lays down her head. She is hungry, but sleep is more demanding. Her sleep though is interrupted a lot quicker than she had hoped for.

“Well, good afternoon,” Kara says, dropping into the chair across the table from Sarah.

Sarah’s head flies up the moment she hears the voice. She quickly looks around the cafeteria, searching for Kara’s boyfriend.

“Don’t worry,” Kara says, placing a hand on the other girl’s wrist, “Cash isn’t angry with you and neither am I.”

“But I watched you two yesterday,” Sarah quickly stammers out. “He looked pretty angry. I’m sorry for what happened.”

Kara smiles friendly and warmly at the girl. “You don’t need to be sorry about that,” she says soothingly. “In fact, it was pretty hot having you watch us. It would have been hotter though if we knew.”

Sarah looks at her peer with a confused look spread across her face. “You’re not mad?” she asks. “You like being watched?”

“Oh yeah,” Kara says pulling her hand away along with Sarah’s. “Cash and I get off on it all the time. We even have our friends watch us. In fact, we’re having a sort of get together with some of the lacrosse team tonight.”

“That sounds like fun, but why are you telling me this?” Sarah asks, even more clearly confused.

Kara smiles big and clasps her other hand over Sarah’s. “Because silly, we want you to come over,” she says. “Having the guys and their girlfriends watching is exciting and all, but someone new is even more exciting.”

“What kind of party is it?” Sarah asks, interested but still a little uncertain about it. The fact that Kara, one of the most popular girls in the school, is sitting here taking to her is unbelievable. Not just unbelievable, but the fact that she is being kind is even more so.

“Well, it’s just a get together that we have every week,” Kara answers. “Since Cash is captain of the team, he likes to do little get-togethers to keep up team morale.”

“I don’t know,” Sarah says quietly. “I didn’t get much sleep last night.”

“That’s okay,” Kara says. “But I’d really hate for you to miss out on a lot of fun.”

Sarah frowns at the girl. “Why are you being so nice to me?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” Kara asks with a smile and a light squeeze of her hands.

“Because you haven’t been nice to me since we’ve known each other,” Sarah quickly answers, not missing a beat despite her fatigued mind.

“I admit that I haven’t been a model friend, but believe me when I say that I have been wrong,” Kara says genuinely with a frown. “Give me this chance to prove that I can be a better friend.” Her hand leaves Sarah’s to brush the girl’s hair back around her ear. “You are very beautiful and smart. You don’t need to be the mockery of the school anymore.”

Sarah is speechless and unsure. Her mind is a torrent of thought. On one hand she wants to be elevated in her social standing but on the other she is completely unsure and afraid to be hurt. Her eyes plead to the popular girl sitting across from her. Kara’s eyes shine back her assurance. And the next set of words to leave Sarah’s mouth surprises even her.

“What time is the party?”


Sarah never got the sleep she needed and instead of going home after school, she went out and bought a new outfit—a lace halter top mini dress. She prepared herself in the dressing room before heading out to Cash’s house just outside the city. She knew if she went home she’d have a hard time finding an excuse to leave. Even then, her brother probably wouldn’t let her go.

As she parks in the massive driveway, Sarah only finds one other car parked there. She finds it curious that with it being a party there is only the single car. She is about to turn her car back on and leave when she notices Kara at the front door, waving at her, wearing a short miniskirt and tight fitting top.

Sarah gets out of the car and walks toward the door to the large house. “Where is everyone?” she asks tentatively.

“You’re early,” Kara says with a big smile.

“You told me to be here at this time,” Sarah protests, looking to the left and right, and slightly nervous. The little voice in the back of her head screams a warning, but Kara’s friendly smile pushes her on.

“I wanted to have a little bit of time with you before everyone else showed up,” Kara explains, holding her hand out to Sarah. “Cash is arriving with the rest in about an hour. You can call this a little pre-party, just for the two of us.”

“I’m not so sure,” Sarah mumbles, stepping toward the girl and accepting her hand. Part of her mind feeds into that little voice, while the rest ignores it.

“Nonsense,” Kara says, tugging at Sarah’s hand, dragging her into the house.

Sarah follows and is lead into an expanse living room with the nicest pieces of furniture she has ever seen.

“Where are Cash’s parents?’ she inquires.

“They are away on business,” Kara answers offhandedly. “They are always away for business and leave Cash alone. “Frankly, I don’t understand why they aren’t home more often. I mean look at this place, who wouldn’t want to enjoy it?”

Sarah doesn’t have an answer, so instead she just smiles. Kara returns the smiles and leads her over to a plush, cushioned sofa. She pushes Sarah onto it and steps away.

“Would you care for a dance?” Kara asks as she drags in a chair into the center of the room.

Sarah shrugs indifferently, but secretly she knows exactly what Kara is planning and she wouldn’t mind seeing her sexy body again. Well, she at least knows what Kara has planned with the chair, but not really much beyond that.

“Good,” Kara says, once again pulling Sarah by the hand. She drags the girl from the sofa over to the chair and drops her into it.

Sarah’s excitement grows but she tries to keep it hidden. She is still plagued by that voice. But Kara doing this has to be a sign that she truly means to be nice to me, right?

“I’ve never done this before,” Sarah whispers.

“Oh, then you’re going to love it,” Kara says, walking toward her with a cute yet seductive smile on her face.

Kara walks up to the chair and puts a hand on each of Sarah’s knees. She slowly opens them as she smiles into her face. The spot where Kara touches her is on fire instantly. Kara drops to her knees and rubs her breasts into Sarah’s crotch. Her tight white shirt begins to shift and slide down with each thrust.

Sarah is silent and trying hard to not show any excitement as she watches Kara dance. She had never felt so aroused by another girl in her life. Her whole sexual experience has been her brother and the thought of another girl has never really taken hold in her mind. She begins to breathe a little faster at the sight and feel of her peer’s breasts on her pussy. She will be soaked in no time.

As she thrust for a last time, Kara stands. She starts to dance in place while rubbing her body as she stands between Sarah’s legs. Kara sways her hips and rubs her breasts. She rolls her body and spins slowly in a circle, giving Sarah the view she secretly wants to see. AS she dances, the look of pleasure covers her face, reassuring Sarah of her intentions to truly be her friend.

Kara lifts her tight fitting shirt over her round breasts and Sarah forgets how to breathe for a few seconds. Then Kara takes a seat on Sarah’s lap, facing away from the girl. She grinds her bare ass into Sarah’s crotch and upper thighs. The feeling is so good that it makes Sarah close her eyes. Her own panties are already wet.

Kara leans back and rubs herself into Sarah. Her back massages the girl’s chest while she leans her head on Sarah’s shoulder. The view from this angle is amazing. Then Kara moves up off the girl and spins around. She lifts her leg and places her foot on the back of the chair near Sarah’s head. She begins to them hump and grind at the chair.

Sarah nearly moans, betraying her façade of no visible emotion. The sight of Kara moving so sensually is hot. She even gets an eyeful of the lips of Kara’s pretty pussy. The girl isn’t wearing any underwear! Then her leg drops and she twists away.

Kara begins to take off her top slowly and throws it to the floor a few feet away. Out bounce her two perfect, creamy breasts. Sarah’s eyes never leave them as Kara walks back over to the chair. She begins to straddle Sarah and rub her chest into her breasts and face.

Sarah’s hand comes up to touch Kara’s side, sliding up her ribs. But soon the hand is gone and on her own chest. She unties her halter from behind her neck. She lets the top fall and it quickly releases her breasts out into plain view.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.