Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 34: Robert & Roberta at the May’s

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34: Robert & Roberta at the May’s - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I called Roberta Robertson.

“Z, what’s going on?”

“Fran and I are sad. Rick left for college ... in Chicago!”

“Ah, yes. The Windy City. Plus it snows there in winter. That’s a definite minus for Rick.

“Minus for me as well. Roberta, I called because Fran and I are being paid for – I suppose you could call it – house sitting for his parents. The firm his dad works for sends one or two senior executive types a month to vacation at that house. As yet no one has stayed as long as a week.

“Our next vacationers are not due for almost two weeks. Would you and Robert like to join us in some nude swimming, sunbathing, and the kind of hanky-panky we all enjoy?”

“I have to ask. Has Fran turned 18?”

“Yes. And if it’s okay with you and Robert, my dear sister is desirous of getting some live cock.”

“So rubber dildos don’t do it for her. I don’t have to ask Robert. I would enjoy watching him enjoy helping Fran in that way. Robert was just starting out lunch when he heard me say that. He would love to make lunch for two more and enjoy any kind of fun Fran has in mind. Anything special you want him to bring?”

“Anything Robert makes is fine. I will text you the address. Park in the driveway. The address is a little hard to see. Look for the fountain with three carp spitting streams of water. That’s their house.

Fran and I walked to the May’s house. We stripped and waited only a few minutes before we saw them arrive. There is nobody across the street so I opened the door without a care in the world. They are a little surprised to see me nude but only a little. They know how little Fran and I wear around our tiny house.

I take the box Robert is carrying and immediately Fran gives Robert a huge hug. My horny no longer little sister starts reaching into Robert’s pants. “Fran, please stop. As much as I enjoy what you are doing we should wait until after lunch. Roberta and I have nothing planned for today. We can stay as long as you wish. Hell, we could even stay all night.

“Dear, we can’t spend the night. We have to be at Island Catering by 08:00. If we stay past 23:30 I won’t be able to get you up in time for enough coffee to get you started. Remember, the Mack’s wedding planner has an early appointment. She wants to plan the reception meal.”

“Love, you are right. Z, is there a table outside where we could eat?”

“Follow me.” Roberta and I put the lunch boxes on the table.

Robert asked, “Fran, are there any ice cubes and outdoor glasses we could use for my raspberry iced tea?”

By the time Fran got back the Robertson’s had stripped. He filled each glass from a 2-liter soda bottle. The sandwiches Robert brought were wonderful. They coupled well with a mixed tropical fruit salad.

(At home Fran and I tried fancy cooking. Most of what we made was edible, some of it was quite good. But for just two people the effort was not worth it. We eat mangos and grilled cheese toast. We eat salad greens with whatever vegetables are handy. Often our meals are as simple as milk with peanut butter and jam. We are not fancy people.)

Fran could wait no longer. Taking charge, she ordered Robert, “On your back on the grass.” Fran woke up his manhood with a few good licks and two total insertions in her mouth. Now that very erect penis was inserted deep into Fran’s wet pussy.

Roberta whispered to me, “Is she always this bossy or this horny?”

“She is for sure horny but that’s no excuse for being impolite. How long do you think Robert will last?”

“If she’s looking for an orgasm she should slow down.”

Fran’s orgasm will have to wait because Robert had started. He pumped several times and relaxed. Fran tried to keep him in but failed as a limp Robert slid out followed by some serious leakage.

All four of us thought that Fran moved things along MUCH too quickly. Robert seemed to change the subject when he asked if there was room in the garage for his van.

“We have a large, empty garage. I will show you the button that opens the door. Close it after you drive in.” I showed Robert the button. He got his pants on while Fran and I cleared the table and washed the Robertson’s food containers.

Robert and Roberta call themselves 4R for Randy Robert and Roberta Robertson. 4R came back from the garage carrying some odd contraption. Roberta asked me to bring the small box just inside the back of their van. It contained a spray bottle and a pump bottle with Japanese writing on it. It was filled with some funny clear thick semi-solid liquid.

I watched them assemble a massage table. So that’s what it is. I asked Roberta what is in the box.

“The spray bottle is just water. The other is nuru gel. Robert is going to give Fran a sensual massage. He gives me a massage almost every day. I love what it does for both of us. Just watch.

Robert said, “Fran, I want you on the table with your chest facing down. The only thing I want you to do is to relax. This might be a little cold at first.” He put a generous handful of gel between Fran’s shoulder blades and started rubbing it on her shoulders.

Fran started to say something but Robert shushed her saying, “Just enjoy. Only say something to stop me if something becomes a problem. Fran turned her head our way, smiled and closed her eyes.

Robert looked at Roberta who must have understood some kind of request. She first added a small pile of gel on Fran’s back. Then a little spray of water. Robert nodded and Roberta sat back down. Robert massaged Fran’s butt and then spread her legs and massaged her pussy. He worked a bit of gel inside with two fingers. Fran made an involuntary happy shudder. Her smile got larger.

Robert massaged his way down Fran’s left leg all the down to her toes and bottoms of her feet. Then back up for the right leg. But first a little rub on Fran’s pussy. When Robert finished he had Fran roll over. Roberta put more gel on Fran’s chest and Robert worked his way down. Fran enjoyed her (little larger than my) breasts being massaged. Robert gave special attention to her nipples. Then more gel and her tummy was next in line for a massage.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.