Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 32: Bad News

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: Bad News - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dear Reader,

This will help you understand what is behind the bad news to follow.

Rick’s dad is a senior lawyer in a large Chicago based firm. His firm is also in finance and real estate. He came to our island to become licensed to practice law here. His work was 50% Island/US law related, 30% Island local, and 20% Island/ another country. The latter via his firm’s lawyers licensed in other countries.

Rick is now a sophomore in college. It’s a pity Fran and I have run out of ideas to get Rick to our place for any kind of overnight. His last class on Tuesday is over just after lunch. He calls after his last class. Most of the time he takes us someplace nice for lunch. Always we return to our tiny house for mutually rewarding erotic activities.

Fan and I dressed for lunch. Rick arrived with a box containing a delicious lunch. But he did not look happy. He almost cried when he gave us the news: In late August he would be joining his parents in Chicago and starting his junior year at UIC, the University of Illinois at Chicago.

“Are you ever coming back?” I asked.

“I have definite plans to return for a week in mid-December if you two still want me.”

Almost as a duet, “We want you.”

“I will be back as often as I can. Spring break and on school breaks around US holidays. My father understands my desire to keep Z as my girlfriend and is willing to pay for travel – but only if it does not compromise my education. His firm pays 100% of college expenses for children of senior executives as long as those children progress normally. Dad wants me to go to Harvard Law. That adds three very busy years past the two at UIC. As you might guess, he wants me to become a lawyer.

“I like it here on our island. I WANT to live here. I’ve been told it snows in Chicago and Cambridge, Massachusetts.”

I made an involuntary shudder and said, “We read about snow in world geography. Why would anybody want to live where shaved ice falls from the sky?”

“Dad says some people like it. Let’s strip and each lunch.”

Fran put out towels next to the sofa and directed Rick to the middle position. His Team Girlfriend made him the filling in an Oreo with sisters as the cookies. I dug into the box and passed out the sandwiches. I put the pastrami in my lap and handed the ham and cheese to Rick who passed it to Fran. “Now let me guess without looking ... Ruben. Right?” I was right. Rick got each of us our favorite sandwiches. I also passed out three soups and three individual potato salads.

Fran took a bite of her ham and cheese and asked, “Rick, why not finish college at home? There is nothing wrong about Island University.”

“Fran, I had the same question. But my parents are leaving for Chicago in three weeks and want me living with them. My guess is that dad is concerned that the time I spend with Z will end up taking away the time better spent studying. I give my Team Girlfriend a lot of time that dear ol’ dad thinks would be better spent on homework. He hit the roof when I only got a B in Chem 1A. I had to skip many opportunities to enjoy my two favorite ladies in the world to get an A in Chem 1B. My A’s in calculus and probability theory allowed at least some time away from the books and with my sexy team.”

I spoke up, “You can’t be leaving in three weeks. Your sophomore year isn’t over until June.”

“I will be living by myself until I have to leave in mid-August. That reminds me, my parents want to see you tonight. Mom will make dinner.”

“I don’t suppose you want us to try to change their minds?”

“Say you will miss me. But please, no pleading for me to skip Chicago.”

“Okay. Is Fran invited too?” Rick nods yes. I look at Fran.”

“I also promise not to make a fuss.”

The above conversation took place while we were eating lunch. The box still had cookies in a bag. “We can eat dessert after. If I remember correctly it’s Fran’s turn to enjoy Rick first.”

Our sisterly game was a friendly contest. Whichever of us went first tried to drain Rick so much that he had nothing left for the other sister. To make things fair, the first sister had to quit after she made Rick cum. Rick knows our game and tries to help sister number one by holding out as long as possible.

I picked up the trash from lunch as Fran attacked Rick. We had stopped using the bed over a year ago when we discovered that a towel or two on the floor provided more freedom to enjoy each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.