Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 31: Billy W’s Special Request

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Billy W’s Special Request - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

BS&O message from BW2: “Have special request. Call [phone#] for details.”

“Is this BW2?”

“Yes. You must be Z3.”

“That I am but just call me Z. Tell me about your special request.”

“I’m Billy W. I want to watch an intense lesbian show. Can you point me to the right place?”

“You might not expect it from my ad but I am bi enough to be extremely comfortable as one part of your fantasy. I assume you will want to fuck one of the ladies also.”

“I was going to ask but since you mentioned it, yes.”

“We will need two hours. At $200/hour for each lady that’s $800 okay?”

“I was expecting a little less but because I will be able to fuck you or your friend after my fantasy lesbian show that price works for me.”

“I have 2 ladies in mind for my partner. One is in her mid 30’s; the other is much closer to my age.

“Younger please.”

Guys always go for younger. Must be a male thing. Fran might enjoy this. “I will have to check if and when my lady friends are available. When I find out shall I just call you back?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

When Fran got home from school I asked her if she was interested.

“Sounds like fun. Could I fuck him too?”

“Absolutely NOT. He will be under orders never to touch your pussy. I will do all the consenting for you.”

I called Billy back. Fran could listen but was told to only listen. “Hey Billy, Z here. I asked the younger lady and she is interested. Please listen to my rules of engagement.

“You will consider her my slave. You may talk with her, but she is not allowed to consent to anything. That’s my job. Whatever she says I will not allow you to touch her pussy. Tits just maybe but no pussy. It would be best if you don’t expect to touch her tits.

“Our time together will run like this: My friend and I will undress each other. You may strip or not – it’s your call. She and I will play for as long as you want. You may watch from any angle but you may NOT touch either of us when my lady friend and I are um ... interacting. We will give each other real orgasms – likely more than one each. We will stop when you say and the rest of the time you can have a normal session with me.

“Oh yes, you may masturbate while we have fun. However, if you get any goo on us or touch us in any way our two hours are up immediately and we leave with the full $800.

“My friend will watch while you and I use the remaining time together. Still good with the rules?”

“That works for me. How about Friday at 18:00?”

“And the address?”

“2250 Lower Jigger Court.”

“Apartment?”

“Single-family home at the end of the court.”

ARRIVAL

Fran and I arrived several minutes early. But when we entered I was not pleased. There were seven guys in the house. Showing my displeasure I said rather loudly, “Which one of you is Billy W?” A hand was raised. “What are you trying to do?”

“I mentioned to a few of my friends that I was paying for a lesbian show at my place. These guys are paying me $50 each to watch.”

“Okay you six guys, I don’t care how much you are paying Billy. But my charge for extra audience members is $100 EACH. I expect each of you will put $100 on this table or leave immediately. You have 60 seconds or we leave NOW collecting our two-lady one-hour rate from Billy.”

There was confusion for 10 seconds then I said, “Fifty seconds.” They ran over by a few seconds but I could tell that there was going to be $600 on the table. “Okay. I gave Billy some rules but he likely did not tell you.

“For our show feel free to masturbate dressed or not. No one is allowed to touch us. And none of your goo is to get close to us. Violations of either will end the lesbian show you are expecting. It also cancels the private playtime Billy expects after the show AND we leave collecting the full two-lady two-hour rate Billy agreed to.

“Billy, will you, can you, keep your friends in line?”

“We will behave. Right guys?”

Nods all around. I asked Fran to collect Billy’s $800. She checked it and nodded.

“Billy, you get to say when the show is over. Then when your friends leave we can spend the rest of two hours by ourselves. The two hours starts now.”

Billy said that he vacuumed the playroom and to follow him. After a quick look around I asked for several large towels and a pillow.

I set the towels and pillows out of the way and gave Fran a very wet kiss. Whispering in her ear I said, “Just like home – no privacy. Let’s have fun.”

We started slowly. We unbuttoned each other’s blouses then folded them before putting them near the towels. We fondled each other first on top of our bras then with fingers under the cups. (Yes dear reader, we wore bras just so we could take them off.) We aimed for maximum tease by going slowly and looking at each of the guys. We unfastened our bras leaving them on loosely. Fran pulled my skirt down almost accidentally removing my panties. (This move was planned.) I pantomimed bad girl motioning her to kiss my panties as a penalty. I gently pulled her off when it looked like she would go on forever.

I removed Fran’s skirt wiping a finger on her already wet camel toe. I licked my finger and smiled. Then an idea hit me. I whispered something to Fran. We both got fingers with our juices. I asked, “Who wants a taste?”

Fran and I each gave tastes to three guys. Billy got a double treat. Our bras came off and I just had to say, “Sorry guys, only Billy gets a titty taste and that’s only going to happen after all his friends leave.”

We made a show of removing our panties. We kissed mouths. We kissed tits and I headed for Fran’s shaved snatch. She pointed to the towels and pillow. I nodded and she laid a towel on the rug putting a pillow on top. She got on the towel face up and legs together. She looked so cute and shyly innocent all comfy with her head on the pillow. I gave her pubic mound a light finger massage then slowly traced a finger down her slit. I then spread her legs and dove in. I got Fran about halfway to orgasm. I started kissing toward and past her navel to her tits and to her mouth. We shared an enjoyable sloppy wet kiss with plenty of tongue that most of the guys could see.

I rolled us over. Fran started moving down kissing my tits and lower until she had her tongue on my clit. We did this at home so it simply flowed. We knew when to shift to 69 and we had a blast. I got off first. That triggered Fran and we got vocal. This was our kind of FUN! We would alternate having orgasms for several minutes then switch.

At home when we did this we often stopped after 15 to 20 minutes. Tonight we were in for a marathon. We backed off on vaginal and clit stimulation switching to breast sucking and very wet kisses. That kept us near the edge of orgasm. I signaled Fran who shifted fingers and tongue to my dripping pussy. I held back as long as I could and POW it hit again. I was delirious with pleasure. She kept me going for at least five minutes. I knew Fran was a hair trigger away from an orgasm herself. I pinched her tits and we both ended up in orgasmic bliss.

I knew I would be sore as we both gradually wound down. There we were on our backs with seven guys staring at a pair of naked teens. It’s a good thing these guys were well behaved because we were exhausted. Billy started a round of applause and somebody said “encore”.

I was too tired to respond. Billy offered to help us stand. I was able to mutter, “Say goodbye to your friends. We will stand when we can.” The guys left us alone. Fran helped me stand. Together we walked out. I was able to give a quick hug and goodbye kiss to each of his friends.

When the last guy left, Billy locked the door and apologized for inviting his friends. I said, “We can talk later. Is there room for three in your shower?”

Knowing Fran’s desires a quick hand motion confirmed to her that Billy could touch her tits. I stood between Fran and Billy. I washed his dick and balls. He washed my tits and after “no soap inside” also washed my pussy. I handed Fran the soap then put Billy between Fran and myself. I then put Billy’s hands on Fran’s tits suggesting a soapy massage.

Billy’s dick was mostly half mast as he and I washed each other. Now with his hands on Fran’s tits he popped up nicely. Fran encouraged him by backing up her butt cheeks to his dick. Let it be known I was not surprised. For his part Billy was a good boy – he did not reach for Fran’s pussy.

Billy and I helped each other dry. Fran dried herself. When we were all dry I asked for water or juice. We walked to the kitchen where Billy brought out a new two-liter bottle of mango nectar. Fran and I must have had 700ml each. Billy finished off the bottle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.