Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 29: Z and Sam Part 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Z and Sam Part 1 - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

In case you don’t know me, I’m Z. I live with my sister in a 2-room house. Living room & kitchen are one room. We share the bedroom, the only other room in our home. I don’t think our tiny bathroom counts as a room.

I was eating lunch with my sister, Fran. We heard the mailman say, “Package for Miss Zelda.” Hey, that is my given name, but everybody calls me Z. I see our mailman through our front door.

He hands me the package. I thank him. He wishes me a nice day.

Lunch can wait. First thing out of the box is a nice letter from Alice Brand. She and her husband are nice people. Rich people. Filthy rich people. And nice people.

“Z, Mel and I were thinking about you. We know you share a phone with your sister. You deserve to have one of your own. We put this phone on Mel’s business account. Your usage could not possibly come close to what Mel uses. Please consider this your phone with unlimited everything usage. (signed) Alice

ps Mel still thinks of you. I think you know when. It makes me happy. Text me anytime.”

Fran is excited. “You got a cell phone! Our phone is now all mine. Mine. Mine! Hurray! Let’s try it out ... Z, wait ... what does ‘you know when’ mean?

I explain: With Alice watching (and totally approving) I managed to get Mel’s libido going. (Fran can’t help but laugh.) Alice could not seem to do that by herself. He thinks of me when they enjoy sex. It greatly pleases Alice.

I noticed they had both their private numbers in the address book. Alice got a big thank you text.

We finished lunch. Fran wanted me to read the instruction booklet so she washed the dishes by herself.

Two days later my new phone rang. My first call! I was excited. After my hello I heard “I’m Sam Perling. Am I speaking with Z?”

“Yes, you are. I’m more than curious how you got my number.”

“The OMG rental list is how I got your number. But OMG is not why I called. I need someone I can talk with. How soon can you see me?”

He sounded like he was crying or at least very sad. I wished it wasn’t necessary but I had to say, “my first hour is $160 then $100 for additional hours. Plus cab fair. Okay?” It was okay.

I found a cab online. Cool phone. I had 5 minutes to wait. Brush hair and teeth. Check. Good shoes. Check. Hooker bag. Check. “Bye Fran, the cab’s here.”

Cabby said he gets very few calls from my neighborhood. I had to agree. This was a first for me. The meter said $18.20 when we arrived. He got a 20. We shared thank you’s.

I walked toward a comfortable looking house in a pleasant neighborhood. Sam opened the door for me. Normally this would be the time to kiss a client. Somehow a non-sensuous hug seemed more appropriate. He held me for a long time.

He started, “My wife...” then started crying. I saw a tissue box. As I gave him a tissue he started again, “My Caroline, my wife, was killed by a drunk driver 10 days ago. We have no family on the island. Our friends brought food and a little comfort. They are gone now. I’m so lonely I don’t know what to do. Please help me.”

Tears came to my eyes too. Hookers, even part-time hookers like me, are supposed to be hard as nails. I needed the tissues as much as he did. Am I grieving with someone I met 30 seconds ago? Am I a grief counselor?

I was truly sad for him. Somehow sexy fun seemed like the last thing he needed. I wiped my tears again and said, “Let’s sit down. Please tell me about Caroline.”

We sat on the sofa with enough space between us for a small child. No way was I going to approach him for naked sexy fun. At least not now.

“Caroline is the love of my life. I hurry home after work to be with my love. We take dance lessons together. We are Wednesday night regulars at Dancers and Prancers. Most times after we get home from dancing we dance to our favorite CD. Nude.”

I noted the “is”, “take”, “are” and “we dance”. All present tense. At least I think that’s right. Names of grammar details supposedly learned school were forgotten – sometimes even before the test.

More tears come to my eyes. Sam needs another tissue as well.

His hand reaches out to my hand. He slides over next to me. I’m half wanting him to take my clothes off and half knowing it ain’t going to happen. I considered my next words carefully.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.