Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 27: Snack and more partner sharing

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Snack and more partner sharing - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Paul addressed Robert, “I have pie and ice cream if you two can stay.”

First looking at Roberta who nodded, Robert answered, “Pie and ice cream sounds good.”

Paul suggested rinsing off in the pool shower. We did and dripped water on the floor as we went to the kitchen. Robert asked if he could make a cup of regular coffee in the Keurig coffee maker. “Help yourself. Look in the drawer under it.” He took a mug from a mug stand and started the machine. Meanwhile, Roberta and I cut and warmed pie slices and started scooping ice cream.

After the plates were in the sink Paul whispered in my ear, “Do you think it would be okay for me to have Roberta once more before they leave?”

I looked at Roberta and via feminine telepathy, she said okay.

Paul offered to show us the rest of the house “but because it’s late just a part of upstairs.”

As we climbed the stairs Roberta told Robert that Paul wanted her again and that he could have Z. Paul showed us two very nice guest rooms – each with private bath and finally the master bedroom suite. It was impressive.

Then Paul kissed Roberta and whispered, “Z thinks we could enjoy sex again.” Roberta kissed him back and groped his balls. I pulled the covers back. As soon as Roberta put Paul on one side of the bed I put Robert on the other side and climbed on top. Paul tried some of what I tried to teach but mostly entered missionary style. Roberta faked a small orgasm while I had my way with her husband. I could get off with almost any male inside me if he could last until I was done. We came together shortly after Paul was done.

Paul said, “Z, I would love it if you could spend the night here.” I nodded. Your friends may sleep in a guest room if they wish.”

“We should be getting back”, said Robert. “I suppose our clothes are down where we dropped them.” He and Roberta headed toward the stairs. Robert took money from one of his drawers. My friends got dressed. Paul gave Robert the money. My friends gave hugs and kisses to the two still naked people in the house and left.

I texted Fran: will be morning love you.

“Paul, we should wash the dishes.” He seemed to be at a loss as to why but he headed that way. All it took was a quick rinse and into the dishwasher. I wiped the kitchen counter with a damp paper towel and said, “It’s much nicer clean.”

We took our clothes to his bedroom. Paul asked if I would like a hot shower. I nodded yes. His shower was so fancy I hadn’t a clue what to do first. Paul got the water warm and showed me how to control the temperature and water flow. I set it rather hot which we both enjoyed. Paul dried me carefully taking time to inspect my boobs and pussy. I dried him carefully inspecting his penis and scrotum. Part of my inspection was oral.

We stretched out on top of the bed. Paul wanted to practice making me happy. He went over all the right moves about three times faster than he should have. I gave him points for effort. He felt he was ready to release but was hardly stiff. “Paul love, don’t fret. Let me get on top.” I got on top in the 69 position. He took advantage of the juices he had already released. I got him stiff and hopped on. Some bouncing on my part and boob squeezes from him and he got off for the fourth time tonight. Fifth time if we count our time on the grass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.