Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 25: Paul Packet III

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Paul Packet III - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The BS&O message read, “Legal outdoor fun. Interested? Text me at [phone#]” –PP3

My response: interested –Z3

20 minutes later I received, “For $200 Visit Packet Island History Museum any MTWTh let me know before you come.”

My reply, “Today in 1-2 hours taking the bus. OK?”

“Thank you. Ask for Paul in the snack shop.”

The time was 14:30. Fran would be home in an hour. I left a note for Fran to call me and walked to the bus stop. Fran called when I was waiting to transfer buses. My trip totaled ninety minutes. I paid $5 to enter the museum. It was filled with likely less than 100 school children but it sounded like 200 kids were having a good time.

Unlike the museum grounds, the snack shop was quiet. I asked the clerk if he knew where to find Paul.

“I’m Paul. You must be Z3. We close in just under an hour. Can you stay for several hours?”

“Everybody calls me Z. Let’s talk business. I can stay all night for $200 an hour. But you will have to feed me if I stay past 18:00.”

Paul handed me $400 with instructions to find the older lady museum guide and join her group.

I found the guide. Her name tag said Carol. I asked, “Carol, may I join your group?”

“Welcome. The couple I am guiding are history buffs from Virginia. Unlike many others, they are interested in more than just pirates. I plan to finish this tour at closing time.”

I had been to the history museum when I was one of the noisy kids. This time I learned a lot. Our guide covered the slave ship that broke up off the island in a hurricane. The surviving slaves were made free and offered agriculture jobs and English classes with a path to citizenship. The surviving crew was put to work to earn passage off the island ASAP.

At 17:00 I headed to the snack shop. Paul took me to his private quarters telling me to wait. I had many questions for him. He arrived back in 15 minutes. My first question was why did you give me that much money without knowing anything about me?

“It was a test. I needed to know if you could be trusted. Some hookers would leave as soon as they got the money. You stayed.”

“But that’s a lot of money.”

“It’s not that much to me. If you stay until 08:00 you will walk away with $3,300. That’s 16 hours plus a little more for bus and cab fare. I have checked. Everybody is gone. The gate is locked. You can leave anytime but if you stay we should begin by taking a shower.”

“Okay, it’s shower time.”

And with that, we stripped and took a shower. We shared some sensuous touching but not as much as I anticipated. Paul asked if I was soap free and turned off the water. I stepped out to dry him but Paul told me to wait with the towel.

There was a second door in the bathroom. “Follow me.”

I was surprised when the door led outside to the museum’s inner courtyard. We walked to the lawn area. The sun and warm breeze on my wet body felt wonderful. Paul started making up for the lack of serious sensuous touching in the shower.

He laid out our towels. “It’s time for a sunbath. Ten minutes on a side should be enough.”

We both laid bare butts up and looked at each other. He put a finger to his lips indicating silence then motioned over his eyes to shut them. I thought it strange being paid for sleeping in the sun but it’s his money. After what must have been ten minutes he said, “Roll over.”

He shielded my eyes with his towel. I could see him as he watched me resting in the sun. Ten minutes must have passed before he laid down next to me and kissed me. His kisses worked their way down from my lips to past my navel changing to serious licking when he reached my pussy. He gently spread my legs and began some serious tongue work.

I enjoyed his ministrations. He moved up for a kiss – this time with serious tongue. As expected his dick was in position. I gently guided it in. He moved a little then said, “Damn. I wanted to last longer.” I felt his release and squeezed him as close as possible.

He wanted to roll over. I managed to keep him inside as we rolled over. About a minute later he became limp and fell out. I dripped creampie on him. He pulled me into a kiss smearing creampie all around. After the kiss, he said, “Let’s shower and talk about dinner.”

After our shower, we dried each other outside then walked around the courtyard. I told him that a small simple dinner was what I normally ate but I could eat a moderately sized fancy dinner if that’s what he wanted. All he said was “I know the place.”

I was not expecting to do more than talk when I left home in the afternoon. I had to put on the same clothing I wore from home. Paul put on a t-shirt and casual pants. I had no clue where we were going but called Fran. “Paul is taking me to dinner. I may be home late or after you go to school on Wednesday. We have not decided anything beyond dinner. Say hi to Rick for me. Or are you taking advantage of him now? [I hear Rick laughing] I love you, little sister. I’ll call when I know more. Bye.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.