Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 24: Bethany and Hank

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Bethany and Hank - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I called Bethany. We made an appointment for Monday after 15:00. Both lawyers were in Florida finalizing some kind of contract for an Island firm. Any calls after 15:00 are handled by a service and directed or recorded as needed.

I wrote a note to Fran but she arrived from school a few minutes before Bethany arrived. Fran knew the drill. Homework, be sure to eat something healthy and call Rick if you wish. Keep the laptop ready to receive phone calls. I introduced Bethany and Fran. “Fran, just so you know, I’m a birthday present for her husband.”

“[fake sob] I bet you won’t let me watch.”

Beth and me at the same time, “No way.”

Bethany has a comfortable house in a nice neighborhood. We sat in her living room. Just then she excused herself coming back carrying a blouse and skirt. She stripped, putting her business attire on a hanger along with her bra and panties. Only then did she put on her blouse and skirt.

I had to talk business. “$200/hour for the first four then $160 not counting any actual sleep.”

“Okay. Starts when Rick sees you. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“Rarely do I wear to the office the outfit you saw at the party. Mostly tops highlighting the girls. Let’s face it, I am paid to look sexy. But not to worry, Hank has a good job and we manage to save for retirement. I enjoy putting on the tease.

“I can play the slut when I want to. I am paid to act as a welcome distraction to male law firm visitors. It’s all an act. For some special visitors, I get paid extra to show even more flesh than usual. Remember, I only tease. Law firm’s rules and mine too. About 2 to 3 times a year that extra tease gains Kirk & Madison Law a huge advantage due to a distracted male. I get 2% of that advantage. One time I earned a $25,000 bonus that way.

“When I want to look slutty I do it. Z, you can do it too. Although cursed with these heavy boobs, slutty comes easier for me.

“But dressed like this I don’t stop traffic. Okay, I will have to have the blouse buttoned and tucked in. With the right wardrobe, I can be a soccer mom. Only a few guys turn and look. These tits are impossible to hide. I will start dinner. Sit on the sofa starting at 17:00. Hank will arrive about 10 minutes later. Put this bow in your hair. I want him to unwrap his birthday present before dinner.”

I helped in the kitchen talking a bit about Fran and me. Then it was time for my bow. Bethany put it in my hair. I sat waiting for the unwrapping.

I heard smooching then “I want you to unwrap your birthday present before dinner. It’s in the living room.”

When Hank saw his present he kissed Bethany saying, “Wow. We think alike, don’t we?” Meanwhile, his present started singing Happy Birthday. (Is that song still under copyright protection?)

Hank stood me up removing the bow. As he unwrapped his present he gently handled my newly exposed parts. Bethany smiled as if to say, “Girl, you know how to shop for Hank.”

It was time to eat and my role as a present was to eat with them nude. Wait, dinner is in the backyard? Thinking to myself: Island rules – nude in public is no. Nude on selected beaches okay. Nude on private property with permission of property owner – okay as long as a 240cm high privacy fence is installed. Ah, good. The fence looks okay. Hot tub looks nice too.

We ate. I described my meeting with the Robertson’s and some of the dinner prep. He had catered one other gathering. Everyone loved it. Hank added, “It made the party rather more expensive than the party we had here. But his excellent food and you, especially you, made it well worth it.”

Bethany asked what the Robertson’s did with the leftovers. “I got most of it all wrapped and ready to distribute to our Idle Park neighbors. Nice people, all of them but most are very low on money. My sister and I kept two days worth for us and the rest was distributed in a matter of hours. We have been the recipient of windfalls from our Idle Park neighbors.”

Dinner was over. I stood and said, “Hank, as your present I, no [pulling Bethany up] WE are here for your pleasure. How about a lesbian show? I could watch you and Bethany fuck. Or she could watch us fuck. Or all three. You pick the order.

“So many choices. When I came home I was expecting Bethany to greet me nude and then order takeout. But this ... is MUCH better. Okay, put a towel on the pad from the lawn chair and Z and I will put on a performance for Beth.”

While Beth watched, Hank stripped then proceeded to kiss every part from my forehead to my toes then licking back up he teased my slit with a kiss. His tongue traced the line where my legs joined my trunk. My labia majora and minora were kissed as if they were precious babies. His tongue proceeded to lick those precious babies clean. Not needed but very nice, thank you.

His tongue entered my sex gently. I was wet but potential drips were lapped up as if allowing dripage were a mortal sin. I was on the bottom. Hank moved so I could suck on his manhood. His tongue was augmented by several fingers and I erupted. He held his position until I started to come down then shifted position. We were both sitting on the mat, his legs over mine. I scooted forward inserting him totally. My orgasm started again much to my pleasure. Rick started bucking and it was over for him.

I suspect Bethany had trained him because he stayed in me adding a finger or two to prolong my pleasure.

Hank sat in a chair. Bethany left for a minute returning nude with three cold beers. All three of us relaxed. Hank was in a state of bliss. Bethany was looking at me with a lustful smile while fingering herself. And I was deciding what the birthday present should do next.

I pulled Bethany to a standing position, kissed her and started mother cat like licking her generous boobs with my tongue. Bethany moved toward the pad Hank and I used. She got down and I covered her with my body. Mouth to mouth. Tits to tits. Pussy to pussy. And toes to toes. She was warm and comfortable. We kissed deeply. Her boobs had flattened out now that she was on her back. Her girls were soft and warm. They were ready for kisses and gentle worship. “Maybe the boob goddess will bless my chest with some of these pleasant puppies.”

“Z, don’t wish for that. You have very comfortable boobs.” She proceeded to use her mouth to explore both of mine. “Yes, very comfortable.”

By this time Hank was watching. I looked at him asking, “Enjoying the show so far?” He nodded, his hand pulling his now stiffening dick out where it had room to grow. Then I asked Bethany, “Want an orgasm?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.