Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 23: Dinner and Orgy

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Dinner and Orgy - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

My big rule number one was Fran was not to be in attendance. I told her “No. You are not going to a potential orgy. Perhaps after you are 18 but NOT before.”

Robert worked for Island Catering. For his private gig, he reserved (and had to pay for the use of) their kitchen, truck and serving trays etc. I met him and Roberta at Island Catering at noon. They had been busy buying ingredients and had started slow cooking the prime rib main course.

I was told to come dressed in clean work clothes. My first job: peeling potatoes. Boring. At least the meat smelled good. Peel potato. Put in a large container of water. Repeat. Repeat. Thinking to myself: I had better get some good rental income AND good client leads from this.

Robert checked the serving trays. The count was correct, but some of them needed washing. Roberta got that job; I was tasked to dry. In the back of my head, I knew that prep work was a part of any job. Now I was seeing it as it applied to food service.

With the early prep done, Roberta drove the van to the serving site, the Practice House. Apparently, it’s a stage practice site for students. She gave me her phone asking me to call PH’s owner. “We want to be sure we can get in to start setting up.” I called and was assured that PH would be open when we arrived. A call after we arrived told us we needed to wait for about 5 minutes.

We pulled tables and racks of chairs out from under the stage. Roberta knew where stuff was because she had been there before. “Four tables in a row about five meters from the stage. Center the tables on the stage.” Roberta went back to the truck bringing back some boxes. Then looking at the tables she said, “We need to wash the tables. While I fetch cleaning supplies could you get out six more tables? They go perpendicular to the serving tables. Leave about 4 or 5 meters space from the serving tables.”

I had most of the tables set up when she returned. We each got a bucket of soapy water. While the tables dried we put chairs around them. All tables were covered with paper from a large roll. The paper was decorated with scenes of regal men and nubile women enjoying each other in outdoor settings.

Table décor followed. As we finished two guys brought mattresses and a whole lot of pillows. Roberta introduced me to Hank and Wiley. I got the impression that they hoped I would be a party rental. They would be bringing their ladies to the party. This could be fun. Hank looked perhaps 25 to 30 while Wiley looked 5 to 10 years older.

Roberta and I brought in the last of the serving pieces and drove back to Island Catering. While we were gone, Robert made potato salad and four kinds of vegetable dip. The three of us sat in the warm kitchen sampling the dinner menu as our late lunch.

We got the food in the van and headed out at 17:15. That gave us time to get everything ready for the official arrival time of 18:30, the start time for little appetizers. The official eating time was 19:00. I noted that a mobile bar had been set up. Roberta and I changed into our “official” food service white lab coats. My little purse with business cards went into a pocket. Robert wore a chef’s jacket and hat.

We had not finished setting up when the first couples arrived.

I noticed when Hank and Wiley came in with their ladies. I was not sure who “belonged” to whom but given that all attendees were said to be in very open relationships I supposed it did not matter. The younger lady in that group, Bethany, asked me I was available for rental. ‘Twaz a good thing I had been prepped. “I will be serving finger food when the fun starts. I will be sure to visit any group you are in.”

Bethany wore a loose halter top thin enough that her ample boobage was only marginally hidden. When she moved it was evident that those D-cups were unrestrained. Despite that, her top was classy, not hooker-wear. Her skirt was short – mid-thigh to just under her navel. The skirt is best described as a rather wide headband. One piece pull-up. No seams. My guess at the time, later confirmed, worn without panties.

I will have to ask where she shops.

Clearly, these couples were a part of the OMG. And to prove the point someone found a microphone and welcomed us all to our OMG February Sharing Times. “By way of announcements, the only one I have is that every couple here has paid in advance. [a few scattered cheers and one ‘bout time] But let’s give a big hand and cheer for the Robertson’s and their wonderful food. [applause] And Z, her name is, for helping them tonight. [applause and cheers] It’s time to eat.” [no applause just sounds of people lining up to eat]

My job was to fill various trays as they emptied. As far as I could tell most of these people knew each other. They sat and ate and talked. Booze was purchased and consumed. A few people returned for seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.