Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 20: SIX! In One Day

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: SIX! In One Day - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Walter (no last name given) called.

“Z, I’m Walter from Hexagon Painting. I’m taking point on what I hope will be a good time for my team and for you. Do you honestly think you will be okay doing 6 guys for an hour with only a half hour between?”

“I’ve given it more thought after my first comments to Mike a few days ago. Yes, I can do it.”

“Great. I’ve checked and the Mansion Inn on Meridian is a nice place that will cost you, I mean will cost us $150. Tuesday appears to be the day they have the fewest guests. Mike says that we can trust you but in checking around the safest thing for us is for you to reserve the room for early check-in. Whichever of us sees you first will bring $150 for the room and $160 for him.

“Can you start at 08:00?” I assured him that was not only okay but the time I wanted to start.

Walter then said, “Hour-long visits start at 08:00, 09:30, 11:00 this is your lunch visit, likely with me. Then in the afternoon, 13:30, 15:00 and 16:30. If anyone is late their time has already started. When your next client arrives at the hotel he will text you his name. Text him back when you are ready for him.”

“You are organized. [then laughing so I would not be taken seriously] I don’t suppose you six could do this every Tuesday?”

“I wish. Text me when you have the hotel reserved.”

Monday noon I called Mansion Inn asking for an 08:00 early check-in. The phone person checked. We have several rooms available for early check in tomorrow. I asked about prices starting at the low end. I was given a choice of $80 plus tax, $120 plus tax...I stopped her there. With 18% room tax the room came to $141.60. I gave her my ATM/Visa card number.

Text to Walter: “Tuesday is all set up.”

I arrived at 07:30 and was able to check in immediately. At 07:50 I got a text. I responded “Ready in #514”.

Client one arrived a few minutes later. I started with a kiss and groin rub. He had two packets of money held together with paperclips. He dropped them to return the kiss. One labeled with “Room” the other unlabeled. I put them both on top of the TV without checking the amount.

Please forgive me if I summarize my activities of the day: Meet guest wearing a light sundress. Many kisses, shower, bj, fuck, wipe off or shower and often another bj or fuck. Only one client stayed more than 60 minutes. And that was because I invited him in early. (I checked the amount after each client left. Nobody cheated.)

Lunch was a little different. Walter was my 11:00. He gave me 2 $100 bills asking if room service lunch would be okay. It was. We ordered the lunch to arrive no earlier than 11:30 and to call the room before the food was delivered. We stripped showered and fucked then teased each other until 11:30 when the room phone rang. I said we were ready. Walter and I dressed quickly. Walter greeted the bellhop tipping him $10 from his own pocket. (I was going to give the guy $20 but didn’t say anything.)

We stripped and ate slowly. Every few minutes we touched and kissed each other, no touches resembled PG-13. After eating Walter wanted me to have a good orgasm. I told him what he should do. He followed directions and I was rewarded with a pleasant orgasm. I offered my juicy pussy which he filled with his own juice.

We both needed a shower.

He left at 12:50. I put the dishes in the hallway and called housekeeping asking if I could get the bed made up and more towels. I was asked if I could wait 5 minutes. I said, “Yes. Thank you.” A 30-something Chinese lady arrived with a cart. I took enough towels as she changed the sheets. I wasn’t sure, so carrying multiple wet towels I pointed to where I thought they went. She nodded, I deposited the towels.

When Betty, according to her name tag, was done I gave her $20. Then asked, “Are you still working at 18:00?”

“Yes, ma’am. My shift is over at 20:00.”

“I plan to leave about 18:00. I will leave another $20 on the bed and ask to have ‘that nice lady Betty’ come back.”

As she nodded approval I could tell she wanted to hug. Job rules would prevent that. So I hugged and gave her a sexy kiss then said, “I won’t tell if you don’t.”

“Thank you so very much, ma’am.”

My afternoon clients came, cummed more than once and left in good order.

I kept my promise to Betty and checked out.

Sore? Not really. My pussy was fine. Some muscles complained but making just under $1,000 in one day made it all worth it.

Next up – A rich couple

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.