Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 17: Ted Ullman – Warm Springs Spa and Hot Tubs

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Ted Ullman – Warm Springs Spa and Hot Tubs - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

His BS&O response simply asked, “Do you have an in call? -tedu”

I hated to waste $0.50 but I responded, “No. Make me want to see you. You could give me a phone number -Z3”

His response gave a phone number but added “Don’t call text ‘Loose 10 kilos fast. Ask me how.’ I will call you back.” That response looked like the guy was cheating on a GF or wife.

I sent the text. An hour later I answered the phone. “Hello.”

“Are you Z3?”

“Call me Z. And who might you be?”

“Ted U, Ted Ullman.”

“Well Ted, I don’t have an in call. But you can rent a room. I never have enough business to pay for a small motel room.

“I have budget issues but I could pay for an hour at the Warm Springs hot tubs.”

“You pay for the hot tub. I can give you 45 minutes for $160. Your total visit will be under $200.”

“Okay Z. They open at 08:00 on Friday. Will that work for you?”

“That’s okay by me.

“I will be carrying a black lunch box and wearing work boots.”

“See you there. Bye.”

The WS hot tubs were a hangout for hookers looking for clients. Management did not discourage the parade of skimpy tops and shorts. I remembered reading about cat fights over who got the next client. The hot tub management finally ordered the hookers to stand still and allow clients pick them. But that only pushed the computation into the parking lot shared with a German restaurant, a furniture outlet, a convenience store and a bar. So far, five troublesome ladies had been banned from using the hot tubs. Their pictures both inside and out served as a reminder to others.

I turned to Fran, “Hot tub visit Friday. Gotta be there at 08:00. Looks like I will walk you to school as far as the bus stop.”

On Friday we set out together. Fran with her school backpack, me with my hooker bag. I left my sexy nightgown at home. I arrived at the hot tub place at 07:50. Already three hopeful hookers were waiting for early riser clients. One of them commented, “Oh goodie, more competition!”

I muttered, “Appointment.” All four of us watched cars entering the parking lot. Just before 08:00 the neon sign sputtered “OPEN”.

An older pickup truck parked. We all looked hopeful. I saw the black lunch pail. “Sorry ladies, but this looks like my guy.”

The Friday Early Bird Special was only $20 for an hour. The lady behind the desk asked Ted what was in the lunch box. He opened it saying, “Lunch.”

He was warned that his thermos bottle MUST stay inside his lunch box. We do not allow glass bottles. We were given two towels and one key to room 3. “We will warn you ten minutes before your hour is up.”

I asked for a 15-minute warning. She made a note.

Once inside room 3 I asked Ted for the $160 we had agreed to. He looked miffed. “Business before pleasure. I will not leave after you pay. If I feel the need to leave early I will return an appropriate amount.” He grumbled and got out $160. I put the money in my purse, the purse going onto one of the little shelves.

I sat Ted on the bed and started working on his boots. I removed his boots and put his socks into them and loosely tied his shoelaces so they could hang on a hook. At this point, I stripped.

Ted also removed his clothes and pulled me into a kiss. Damn, his breath stank. I was about to get my mouthwash and industrial strength breath mints when he tried to put his penis into me. “Hang on Ted, we need to fix two things. One: Your breath is a problem but I have a fix. Open your mouth. Swish this around and spit into the drain. Good.” I retrieved my breath mints. “Now suck on this. Two: I always shower before any serious bodily contact.”

I turned on the shower, waited the few seconds for the cold water to be replaced by hot and pulled him under the spray. I used my own unscented liquid soap to wash his groin. I pumped some soap into his hands. He seemed to enjoy my B-cups. He pumped more soap to wash my pussy. I had to pull his hand back as his soapy fingers started to part my slit. “Clean fingers are okay but soap is not. I’m rinsed; let me finish getting the soap off of you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.