Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 10: The Plan Continues

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Plan Continues - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

This is me thinking: Let’s see, multi-bean soup ready at 18:00 but it will be good on low until midnight. Store closes at 20:00. We will have light until then. I hated to fill time this way but I wanted him fully charged.

“Rick, we really have a math test on Monday. Play teacher for half an hour going over what you think will be on the test.” I swear to whatever gods that might be that without notes of any kind he said:

“Mr. James’ tests always cover the current chapter plus one or two problems from the previous chapter. Chapter 11 covers factoring binomials. I can often see the factors just by looking. I will tell you what I do. If you get so you can see the answer quickly the test will be a snap. But all you really have to remember is the classical quadratic formula which is x equals minus b plus and minus the square root of b squared minus 4 a c all divided by 2 a.

“Consider x squared minus 3 x minus 10 = 0. Do classical quadratic formula. You get x = 5 and minus 2 when you do that. Thus the factors are x-5 and x+2. Here let me write this down

x2 -3x -10 = 0 do the formula and you have (x-5) (x+2) = 0. See how that when x = 5 or -2 that the expression equals zero.

“Also if the part inside the square root is negative there no factors. He will give one or two like that. Write no factors.

“Z, now you do the classical quadratic formula. Remember, the x square all by itself means one. So a = 1. Your turn. Show me.”

Oh, how I wished Rick would teach algebra instead of Mr. James. And teach it naked. Rick naked. NOT Mr. James. That would be so wrong.

Rick had to help but we worked it through. I think I understood a little. Will I remember it after my deflowering?

Mental time check 17:45

“I hope my test prep wasn’t so bad for you dear sister. Anyway, I forgot the popcorn. We can all walk to the store. It’s a pity we have to get dressed.”

We walked. It’s always nice in the evening here in the tropics. I liked the rain but tonight did not feature rain. I would love to walk nude outside rain or shine. Better if all three of us could shop nude. Alas, it’s better to get dressed than to get trouble.

We bought three bags of microwave popcorn and a bag of ready to eat green salad.

Back home time check 18:30

By the time I put the salad in the refrigerator I saw that I was the only one wearing anything. My skirt and blouse quickly joined the clothes pile by the door.

I started the microwave. When the bag was ready I put it in a bowl. The bowl went between Rick’s legs – far enough away to keep the hot bowl from damaging his dick. We reached over for hands full of popcorn never carefully enough to avoid brushing Rick’s dick. “You ladies are such a tease”, Rick commented.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.