Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 8: The Resolution

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Resolution - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Back in the house, I had to speak first. “Much of the time last night I was jealous when you touched Rick. I was going have him pop my cherry last night and Rick would have done it. But your flirting with my boyfriend got to me.”

“It was only harmless flirting.”

“It hurt my feelings. It looked like you wanted him for yourself.”

“Dear sister and standout mom, I apologize. I thought it was just harmless flirting. But you were harmed. Let’s plan for his next visit. I will follow your rules. If I have to, I will spend the night with one of my friends.”

“It won’t have to come to that. Let’s try to have orgasms together and then plan for my deflowering.”

“Forget try. Let’s make it happen.”

Our passion was exquisite. We were already practiced lovers with each other. Truly practice makes perfect. We started slowly. No time limit. No schedule. We shared kisses. We explored each other gently. We massaged each other from scalp to toes. Does anyone else know that a tongue massage feels really good on our arms? Fingertips explored. Breasts, belly buttons, and pussies were stroked and kissed. Hands pushed into muscles. Flesh enjoying flesh.

We were ready. Together our tongues and fingers met pussies. Fran’s orgasm started. That triggered mine. No words were required. It was now almost a contest to see who could last the longest. (I suppose the winner was the one with the longest orgasm. But the prize should go the one who made it possible.) If someone was timing us we might have both been orgasmic (is that even a word?) for ten minutes.

Then who knows or cares how long we just laid back on the bed. We would have sore muscles but it was worth it. We laughed when we got up. We had to change the sheets. (Note to self. Have our spare sheets ready for the next time Rick comes over. And use towels.)

When changing the sheets I asked Fran if she wanted her cherry popped as well. She thought she might want to just get it over with. She said it’s really no big deal. I had to think when she said that. Are firsts more important than seconds or thirds? What about the hundredth time?

“Ok, part of the plan is that you can have him after I finish if BOTH of you are okay. If you want to have him that way – if you want your cherry popped – I will assure Rick that I already thought this over and I am okay with it. No jealousy from you. There will be none from me. Okay, sister dearest?

“Deal.”

I was so happy we got that problem resolved. “Now we plan the Seduction of Rick.” What a movie that would make. Never happen but I bet it would sell. Z, get your mind out of that particular gutter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.