Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)
Chapter 7: Sharing Issues

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sharing Issues - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After the call from Mrs. May, we all breathed the sigh of relief. Then Fran said, “I want to kiss him too.”

“Dear sister, Rick is my boyfriend. Go find your own.”

“I don’t want to own him. I just want you to share him with your cute and lovable sister. You do know about sharing right?”

“Okay”, I replied, “But only if Rick says it’s okay.”

Rick nodded his head. “Oh goodie. My turn.” Fran all but attached Rick. Deep kisses, hands on his dick, her small tits finding Rick’s mouth. “See sister of mine, I got him warmed up for you.”

In a way Fran was right. Sometime after Rick got off the phone with his mom his dick had gone limp. He was now rock hard.

TRAINING RICK

“Rick, what did your mom teach you about sharing?” I asked.

“It’s more fun if you share your toys. But why do you ask?”

“Returning favors is also a way of sharing. Remember my mouth - your cock?” He nodded. “We are going to teach you how to do the same thing to me.”

“But girls are, oh, have different, ah, parts.”

“That’s why we are going to show you how to share with girls. No, make that how to share with me.”

Fran showed Rick my parts gynecological very up close and personal. Her lesson used both medical and slang names. Her lesson directed his fingers and eyes to every part. Their touching felt good. She said, “In particular, this is one of her really fun spots.” She directed his fingers to my clitoris. “Use your tongue on it. Here, I will show you how. Let’s do it at the same time.”

As much as I approved of her overall lesson plan, this clit licking practice was going to end up with Rick and Fran kissing right on top of my pussy. But then Rick said, “It’s happening again.” Fran won the race to his dick and started sucking.

“Fran, I wanted to do that.”

Talking with her mouth half full, “Remember what you just said about sharing?”

“What do I taste like?” It appeared Rick wasn’t listening to either of us.

“Open wide.” Fran kissed my boyfriend’s cum into his mouth.

She got up to wash her face and get a wet wash towel for Rick. I took Rick’s face and washed it with my tongue licking off the remaining cum. I wanted to wash his dick that way too but my little sister hurried back and used the washcloth.

“Let’s take a break”, I commanded. “Rick middle of the bed. Fran this side.” I took the other side.

“This is how we are going to sleep. Rick will be sandwiched between two very interested ladies. And he better spend most of his interest to me. Let’s all get clean.”

Our shower holds two sisters nicely. If always touching and rubbing against each other is nice. Fran and I like it that way. “Let’s see if three people can fit our cozy shower.”

I got the temperature right and pulled Rick in with me. Fran had her arms around Rick so I had no shower time alone with Rick. We wanted cozy and got it. Fran and I washed Rick. I threatened Fran with an elbow if she tried to wash Rick’s dick and balls. She did his butt in the most sensuous way possible. Between the two of us, Rick was stimulated enough to cum again. This time he got me around my navel. I mischievously made a show of rubbing his cum over my pussy and pushing some inside with a finger. We were so crowded that all Fran could do was watch.

I decided that Rick was not going to pop my cherry tonight. I needed a private conversion with Fran.

As I feared, Fran expected to help dry Rick. At least Rick dried me and not Fran. We moved the beach towels so that the three of us could lean back on the sofa and talk. We shared stories about the teachers we had two years ago that Fran was now experiencing. We tried to remember the mystery meat served for lunch. Rick volunteered that he thought it was their way of increasing salad consumption.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.