Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (and Getting Paid)

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 3: Jock Trouble

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jock Trouble - Z did not plan on becoming a prostitute. At 13, she becomes responsible for her younger sister. At 16 a VERY lucky boyfriend enters the picture. Sister issues arise. At 18, Z gets an offer she didn't refuse. She advertises and soon multiple clients come her way. Most are good people. A few are rich. Several clients are married couples.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Two of our school’s bad-boy jocks decided to visit one Friday night unannounced. The not so bright jocks bragged about their plan in the locker room. The coach did not hear them but he took action when two team members told him. (I’m piecing this together from bit and pieces I learned later so it’s not absolutely 100% sure to be exactly what went on outside of my hearing.) Coach thanked them and told them to totally ignore what they heard. “I will set things in motion that will prevent them from harming those girls.” Coach told the VP and she contacted the police and Mrs. Roberts.

I got the feeling that coach and the school VP wanted them to hang themselves. We were to be bait. They could not possibly use an entrapment defense. Mrs. Roberts told us that we did not have to do this. But with two cops hiding in our backyard and an audio link from our house we were sure we could be safe. Then assuming all would work as planned they would be out of our lives for good. That was the part that convinced us to bait these bastards into biting down hard on the hook the Island Police Force set in front of them.

The cops tested their audio link. They could hear us when we talked softly. Cell phones are really good for that. The cops heard them enter. We thanked the jocks for coming over and offered to share some ice cream. They started to pull my clothes off. “Wait”, I said, “I don’t want this to get ripped. Please don’t hurt my clothes or my sister.”

Matt said, “Take your damn clothes off because my dick don’t like skank panties.” (I guess he had no idea I almost never wore panties.)

Bill, looking at Fran added, “You too, little pussy. Strip!”

I screamed, “Don’t lay your filthy dicks on my sister.”

The door slammed open and the cops hollered, “MATT AND BILL BACK AWAY FROM THOSE LADIES. NOW.” I had to stifle a laugh because Bill had just peed in his pants.

Matt tried to get out of trouble saying, “It’s just their word against ours.”

“I’m ‘fraid not Matt.”, said one of the cops. “We had a recording running. It’s your word against a recording of your words. Attempted rape will get both of you out of scholastic sports until well past high school. Our court system is jammed up. You will spend at least two weeks in jail - sometimes more - just waiting for a judge. You will be lucky to get 16 hours of community service every weekend. [Two seconds of silence] For two years. And just to help you worry, that’s two weeks plus just for a bail hearing. Your parents will be notified. They will hear the tape and then decide if they want to visit your sorry asses in jail.”

Handcuffs on and the pair had to wait for a police van to take them away. I’m told that they went together and plotted revenge with the cop car recording their nefarious plots. When they were interviewed separately they each heard both recordings. At this point, Matt wet his pants. Serves him right.

Matt’s parents came to visit on Saturday. No nice interview rooms like you see on TV. They were given folding chairs and had to sit at least 120cm from the bars. They could see Matt and Bill and two other miscreants through jail cell bars. Their parents likely forgot, or failed to read the sign saying, that conversions in the jail were likely to be recorded. Bill’s parents were so pissed that they took four days before they visited.

The cops did not abuse them. Instead, the other prisoners were told of their stupid plot and how two girls, the oldest barely a teen, put them in jail. “Don’t harm them. Don’t talk with them. Don’t answer if they talk to you. Don’t listen to them. Shun them. Move if they sit next to you at chow.”

Their parents were asked to come to the courthouse before the accused met with the judge. The original tape from our tiny house, the tape of their nefarious plots and the incriminating parts on tape from parents visits were played for the parents. Matt’s parents brought a lawyer.

Two weeks later they were back at school with detention until 18:00 or later if their parents had not arrived to sign them out. They were supposed to be on probation for two years. They must have gotten into some real trouble later in the school year. Rumor said reform school. Whatever. We never saw them again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.