Santa's Baby - Cover

Santa's Baby

Copyright© 2017 by Daddy Jack Again

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tommy agrees to put on his dad's Santa Suit on Christmas Eve to help put presents under the tree. But Tommy's mom wasn't in on the plan. She calls Santa into her room and gets a very unexpected Christmas present.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Halfway through his mother’s striptease, Tommy asked permission to take his cock out.

“Mom, I’m so hard,” he said. “Can I ... please?”

“Honey,” Stephanie said, “at this point, I think that would be just fine. If seeing me is actually turning you on, how can I refuse?”

Moments later Tommy had pulled off his shoes, socks, pants and briefs. He leaned against his parents’ headboard and slowly stroked himself as his mother removed the rest of her clothes.

“Mom, I can’t believe what a body you have. It’s so much better than I could have imagined.”

“You have to stop talking to me like that.”

“Why, Mom?”

“Because if you keep it up, I might start to believe you.”

“You should believe me, Mom. It’s true. I don’t know why you’re so down on yourself. Look at you! You’re this perfect, curvy ... goddess.”

“You’re nuts. But ... thank you. Now take off the rest of your clothes, please.”

Tommy got up off the bed and followed his mother’s instructions. She pulled back the covers on the bed and climbed in, motioning for him to join her. They lay face-to-face and looked into each others eyes.

“Mom, I can’t believe any of this. After what happened last night, you’re all I can think about. But the way you reacted this morning, I figured nothing would ever happen between us again.”

“It shouldn’t have ever happened, Tommy ... good grief. But to tell you the truth, I can’t stop thinking about it either. I know I thought it was your father. But, I couldn’t believe how good it was. It’s still gonna take me a while to wrap my head around the fact that it was actually my son. I don’t know what’s going to happen. I just know that you’re making me feel so good right now, I just can’t stop myself.”

Tommy leaned toward his mother and kissed her gently on the lips.

“So, it was good, Mom? What we did felt good to you?”

“Tommy, I have to tell you something. I absolutely shouldn’t tell you. But I shouldn’t be doing any of this.”

“What, Mom? Tell me.”

“Last night, you made me ... You gave me...”

“What? What?”

“You gave me an orgasm.”

“Oh, well I’m glad, Mom. Everything was so crazy that I had no idea.”

“No, it’s more than that. I’ve never had an orgasm during actual sex in my whole life?”

“Seriously, Mom?”

“Yes. Truth be told, I don’t have them often with Dad, at all. It’s usually when I’m by myself. But even before him, it never happened. I wanted to, but I just could never climax during intercourse. Until last night.”

“Wow, that’s kind of cool, Mom.”

“It’s incredible, Tommy. I don’t know how to explain it. I’ve never, ever felt the way I did last night. I can’t deny that, which is a big reason I’m doing this right now.”

“Well, I don’t want to assume anything, Mom. What do you want to do now?”

“Honey, I want your hands on my body, so badly.”

Tommy didn’t wait for a moment to give his mother what she wanted. And he wanted the same thing. He remembered how enticing it was touching her the night before. He slid his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. He began kissing her on the mouth and face, then the neck and shoulders, all the while letting his hands roam further and further.

“Mom, I never felt anything like last night, either. Ohhhh, you feel so amazing to me. I’m so turned on.”

Tommy rolled his mother on her back and began kissing and caressing her big breasts. She put her hands on them and offered each nipple for him to suck. When he kissed in between them, she wrapped them around his head.

“Baby,” Stephanie whispered, “do you wanna ... put your dick between my boobs?”

“Mom, I want that so badly.”

But Tommy was so turned on, he couldn’t last long enough to get there. He took his face from between his mother’s big breasts and began moving up to get in position. When his erection rubbed on her stomach, even though it was just for a second, he felt the eruption coming.

“Mom ... ohhhh fuck, Mom...”

“What, Baby? What...”

Stephanie quickly understood when she felt the first wet, warm shot on her belly. She reached her hand up and grasped Tommy’s dick, then held it as he continued squirting and throbbing.

“I’m sorry, Mom,” Tommy said quietly.

“Honey, no,” she replied. “Don’t be silly, it’s fine. How can I blame you for getting that turned on?”

“That’s it, Mom. You just look and feel so, so amazing. I’ve never felt this horny in my life. But, it’s so much more than that.”

He leaned down and kissed her over and over.

“That felt wonderful in my hand, Tommy. The throbbing and the squirting, so warm on my stomach. Too bad I didn’t have time to get it in my mouth.”

“Mom! I can’t believe you talk like that!”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Never.”

“I’ll do my best, Honey. And just so you know, I rarely talk like that. I might think those thoughts, but I don’t say them out loud.”

“Mom, can I ask you something?”

“Of course. Anything.”

“Do you ... When you’re ... Do you do things like that ... or talk like that ... with...”

“With your father? Is that what you’re trying to ask?”

“Yeah. Is it too weird for me to ask about what you do with Dad?”

“If we hadn’t done what we did last night, I would have slapped your face for asking me something like that. But it’s a whole different ballgame, at least for the moment. So, ask anything at all.

As for that, no, I don’t do either with Dad. No dirty talking and no ... you know ... in my mouth. I mean, I suck it. But he doesn’t seem to care if he cums there so I don’t bother doing it.”

“Can I ask why?”

“The best answer I have is that he lost interest, in sex, in me ... I don’t know. You said it yourself, downstairs, Tommy. He’s just not really into me.”

“He’s batshit crazy, Mom. Absolutely batshit crazy.”

“Thank you, Sweetheart,” Stephanie said, followed by a genuine smile.

“You’re so beautiful, Mom,” Tommy replied, just before giving her a long kiss on the mouth.

Tommy rested on top of his mother for several minutes, his face between her breasts. They just held one another and listened to each other breathe. Then Stephanie felt something on her leg. It wasn’t difficult to identify.

“Damn, are you hard again, Tommy?”

“I probably never got soft, Mom.”

“Wow. I had forgotten that about young men. They can do it numerous times and just keep going.”

“I’m very ready to keep going, Mom.”

Tommy scooted himself up until his hard cock was resting on his mother’s pussy. He slid it back and forth gently several times.

“Tommy, I’m ready for that to happen again too, believe me. But it’s not gonna happen today, unless you have condoms.”

“No, I don’t. So, you think ... maybe you’re pregnant?”

“The only way to know quickly is to take the test. Unfortunately the stores are closed until tomorrow and I don’t keep a supply of those on hand.”

“So if you are, then we can do it and not worry, right?”

“Let’s put it this way. We have lots to worry about either way. If I am pregnant, I can’t imagine how I would tell your father. But at least if that’s the case I’ll have a little time to concoct my story.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.