Family Shock Turns to Fun
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by 123jane xx

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Incest family, kids get caught and what happened after

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

I hope you have read what happened to our family in the last two parts. If not I’ll explain...

I’m Jane, I’m 36, married to John, he’s 38. And we have twin 18 year olds: daughter Anna and son Sam. A few months ago I walked in on Anna and Sam having sex After some discussion with John we decided to let them carry on, but had a stern talk with them that somehow ended in us having sex with them.

Sam then decided to bring home a couple of friends who he trusted, to have sex with me! If he had warned me it would have been fine, But as males tend to do, he didn’t tell me. So after some confusion and deliberation it did happen with them and many times since. They’ve even been around without Sam to play with either me or Anna. Anna keeps telling me to put a red light outside since they come round that much. I tried to look shocked.

“I don’t know what you mean Anna! It’s not like I charge them or anything!”

“Well,” she replied, “if you did, you might make more than down the garden centre.” “Hmm,” I replied, “How much do guys pay for sex nowadays anyway?” “Oh. My. God. Mother! You’re actually thinking about it?” she laughed “No I’m not. I was just asking.”

But I could feel myself blushing, I changed subject before I got into more trouble and made her go feed the dog while I started tea for us all. During the meal we were chatting away about our days - general stuff - when Anna said, “Dad do you know mum’s thinking about charging for sex now?”

I nearly choked on a piece of broccoli. John just laughed.

“Well that holiday to Australia might be on if she did!”

“Now look here you two I’m not doing it for money so get that out of your heads.”

I was getting annoyed, Even Sam was laughing now, I do wish they couldn’t wind me up so easily!

The next day I was having a cuddle with Anna on the sofa. Just watching TV and talking about nothing when she asked me if I remembered Julie, her friend who was only here last week and had been many times before. I of course said, “yes why?”

“Can I tell you a secret about her?” she asked curling her pert lithe body closer to mine. I think I could guess what this would be about. She has been having sex with her. I was in for a small but not unwelcome shock.

“Yes, go on then tell me what’s on your mind sweetie.” “Well you know we do stuff together at home? She does it too, with her mum and dad.”

“How the heck do you know that!?!”

It definitely wasn’t what I was expecting her to say.

“She told me about it the other day. It’s been going on a few weeks.” “Wait” I said, feeling a bit panicky that she might have mentioned about our - ahem - ‘family fun’. Have you told her about us?” “No,” she replied, “I nearly did but thought I would talk to you first” “What else did she say?” I asked, “She loves it with them. It started one night when they had all had waaaay too much wine. Her dad put a porn video on by mistake and was about to turn it off but her mum said to leave it on. That it was okay, and like five minutes later her mum and dad were making out right there in front of her on the sofa. Then her mum lent across and kissed her.”

Wow, I thought. Wish I could have seen that.

“Did her dad actually fuck her then?” I asked. “Yeah,” she answered, “Her mum took her top off and told Julie to remove hers too. Her dad then started sucking her boobs while her mum took her skirt off. Then she took Julie’s off and went down on her. Julie said it was awesome and they have been doing it ever since!”

I must admit I was getting wet listening to this.

“Well good for them if they enjoy it. I’m pleased for them.” “So mum can I ask her if she wants to do it with us please?”

“I have to think about this.”

“You didn’t think with Sam’s mates. You just fucked them and still do.”

I suppose she was right. I had to be fair to both of them.

“OK I guess so.”

Secretly, I was quite pleased. Julie is very attractive with her long auburn hair, nice, perky boobs what I guessed was a 34C bust. And I wish I had legs like hers. They seem to go on forever. All in all she’s a walking wet dream.

I think it was about a week later when I came home from work and Anna was home with Julie. As soon as I walked in and saw her I got that tingly feeling between my thighs. I could feel my juices beginning to flow and my heart picking up speed ever so slightly. Just seeing her in that short sexy jade-tinged backless dress that barely covered her thighs had me wanting to jump her then and there. I couldn’t believe it, I felt like a teenager on her first date. When Julie said, “ Anna said it was OK for me to join you for some fun. Is that OK?” I’m sure I had a mini orgasm!

“Err. yes, of course,” I mumbled.

Going red I went upstairs to shower. I now had a dilemma. Normally, I would just wear knickers around the house. But with Julie here, do I get dressed or just go down as normal? Why the hell have I got first date nerves? What’s up with me?

“OK, act normal,” I told myself, “Just put on some knickers and get back downstairs to make tea.”

When I went down they had gone up to Anna’s room. Taking a steady breath, I relaxed a little and felt some of my nerves calming.

Soon after Sam came home, followed shortly by John. We chatted till tea was ready and then I called the girls down. I had my back to the door, but knew something was wrong. The atmosphere sort of went quiet. I looked round and they had both come down naked. John and Sam were both staring at Julie, their eyes wide with lust. Mine, too, were glued to her, watching those juicy breasts.

Anna just made some comment. I can’t remember what, but it broke the ice and they sat down to eat. After tea we went into the room to watch TV and after a while I got up to get us all a drink. Anna followed me into the kitchen.

“Mum. Are we going to do something or what?” “Oh yes we are. What time does Julie need to go home?” “She’s sleeping over tonight, mum. I thought I told you.”

Damn. Another mini orgasm hit me. Just act normal, I told myself.

“Oh, that’s great dear. Let’s just go back in and see what happens.”

When we got back to the room Anna, sat next to Julie and they starting whispering together. Then they started kissing. Not just a quick kiss, but full on tongue-playing as well. We were all just watching them. Then Anna said, “Dad. Kiss Julie. I wanna suck her boobs.”

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him move so fast. My hubby was kissing her while Anna was playing with her boobs. Sam was soon playing with Anna’s pussy and ass. I had to get in on this.

“OK, let’s all go up to our room.”

I thought this would be lot easier. Anna dived on the bed, followed by Julie. John was back kissing her, so that left her pussy for me. I knelt at the side of bed slowly stroking her thighs looking at her pussy. Nice full lips, glistening with her juices.

I slowly ran my finger down her lips barely touching her. I felt her tremble slightly. Just using one finger I gently opened her lips. Looking at her just-visible clit, I touched it slowly with my finger. I could hear her moaning from behind Johns lips. I moved my head down - not touching her - just letting my warm breath caress her pussy and clit. My tongue shot out like some sort of snake and flicked her clit. The response was immediate her body shot up as if she’d had an electric shock. When she came down I did it again; again she shot up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.