Family Shock Turns to Fun - Cover

Family Shock Turns to Fun

Copyright© 2017 by 123jane xx

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Incest family, kids get caught and what happened after

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Hi again, I’ve been asked for more about my previous story so ok there is lot more to tell.

Just in case you don’t know I’m Jane 36married to John 38;two kids Anna and Sam both 14.As I told you in the last part I came home to find Anna and Sam having sex. After some discussion with them and John we all added up having sex. This has continued Anna and Sam usually sleep together most nights but not all, and some nights either one or both of them come into join us, though it’s not always in the bedroom. John and me have decided to just let them choose where and with whom they do stuff. I got Anna on pill so she is safe that way. Something I didn’t realize would happen is both John and me enjoy sex a lot more now not just with the kids but alone as well, he says it’s because there is so much excitement in the house it rubs off on all of us, don’t know how true that is but I’m not complaining.

Ok so now back to what’s happening with us all, after the first time we all had sex we made sure they would not tell anyone at school, but both of them asked if a friend they could trust wanted to join us could they. We agreed to this but they had to be sure. I came home from the garden centre I work at one afternoon to find Sam and two of his friends playing games on the computer.they were in sams class at school, so both were the same age as him14;I had met his friends before several times but I just wanted a shower and not get dressed maybe just put on some knickers and relax for a while, so now my plans had been spoiled.

I had a shower and got dressed again went back downstairs into the room where they were playing asked if they wanted anything to eat. Pizza was the reply so off I went to the freezer, as I turned to walk out all three of the lads looked at me oddly or so I thought, but maybe it was just my imagination. I got pizzas in oven and Anna came home so she stayed in the kitchen talking to me, nothing serious just idle chat. When the pizzas were ready I took them into the room and again I got funny looks, so I told Anna when I got back to kitchen. She just laughed said I was paranoid, I made them some drinks and Anna took them in to the boys. When she came out she said they looked at her funny, so now it was my turn to laugh at her.

Anna and me got something to eat and went into other room to watch tv till John got home, after a while Sam came in with his friends to say they were going home so we said our goodbyes got thanked for tea and off they went. After Sam went up to his room Anna commented on how they looked at us again, so we just made a joke of it. We both went upstairs me to undress Anna for a shower though she came into my room watching me undress and undressing herself as she wanted to use our shower,

John came home shortly after so I made his tea, Anna came down with just a t-shirt on to sit and watch tv with us and the boys were forgotten about. The next morning Anna came down and said she had slept with Sam last night and asked him why we had got funny looks, turned out he had told those two friends that they could have sex with me and they were all waiting for me to do something.

“What the hell does he think I am?” I cried out.

Laughing, Anna replied, “Well, would you have if you had known?”

“That’s not the point. I’m not some slut who will fuck just anyone.” I protested.

“Mum, if he had said could he bring them home to fuck you would you have said yes.” Anna answered.

“Okay, yes, I probably would have said yes but he didn’t ask.” I conceded.

Anna just continued to laugh, “So mum, you are some slut who would let anyone.”

I just went red and tried to change subject, when Sam came down I told him what his sister had said about the boys and asked if it was true.

“Yes mum.” he said, “You told us if we could trust them we could bring someone.”

“But you have to tell me. You can’t just expect me to see some boy in here and fuck him. Use some sense. I thought they were just here to play with you.”

“Sorry mum.” Sam replied. “Can I bring them back tonight?” “Yes, ok.” I said as I noticed Anna laughing and mouthing slut at me. “And your sister will probably enjoy it as well as me. She is bit of a slut.” I laughed.

When I came home next evening Sam had brought them round again. I said hi to them all and then went up for a shower. As I was undressing I could feel myself getting wet with excitement. I quickly showered put on some knickers, nothing else and went back down. I walked into the room and asked if they wanted a drink. When his friends saw me there jaws nearly hit the floor. Sam had big grin on his face as they managed to say yes to drinks so off I went. When I came back in I got stared at again as I gave there drinks to them. I sat down and said is it ok if I stayed in here and talked to them as there was no one else home.

“Eerr yes, yes, yes, yes.” they garbled.

I asked what they were doing on the computer. It was some war game thing so as I bent over to watch I rested my hand on Dave’s leg. It was only for balance I swear. As I watched, I stroked his thigh going higher all the time. I glanced at his face. I swear he wasn’t breathing. As I Gently started to rub his crutch, all the time pretending to watch the game, I could feel his cock was hard. I didn’t know what to do next. The other two couldn’t see where my hand was but I couldn’t think of a way to get him to make next move. In the end I thought what the hell. Anna says I’m a slut and maybe I am so just went for it. I just kissed Dave then teased him with my tongue in his mouth. When I glanced round the other two were watching every move. After kissing Dave I leaned across to kiss Peter, again using my tongue. “For god sake,” I said, “will somebody touch me?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.