Tara: 3. Dogs - Cover

Tara: 3. Dogs

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It was pitch black and cold, and an odd smell tickled his nostrils. He had been on his way to a transporter dais that was in Brisbane, Queensland, Earth. He had felt the transition start and then he felt searing pain, freezing cold and blackness. 'What the bloody hell did you do to me, Lee?' he thought. Instinctively, he knew that this wasn't where he was supposed to be. Was he blind or was it really just as black as it seemed? Where the bloody hell was he? Why was he here?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

He wasn’t sure how long he had sat there when he heard a noise and looked at where the path joined onto his new patio.

His pack was coming back and to his surprise, they were laden down. The girls had gone foraging and the boys had got lucky and brought down a camla. Darcy was pleased because with eight of them to feed, a camla didn’t go as far as it did with just two people.

Darcy jumped up and he went to the end of the patio near the path. He removed enough rock to create a three and a half metre square by four-metre wide section. He left a half metre thick slice as a side wall and then created half of the front wall.

He played with the rock and was able to create two large transparent sections to be windows. He added another section as a header to lower the doorway to two and a half metre square and then formed a thin section that would slide over the opening and seal it.

He created several hooks down from the ceiling and used some slices of compressed rock to form a sixty-centimetre wide bench along the three and a half metre wide back wall and forty centimetre wide shelves on another. He then crumbled and reformed the rest of rock to provide a low bannister rail with posts sixty centimetres high along the outer edge of the path and his patio.

In the room, he moulded the floor so it sloped slightly towards the centre with a shallow trough. He shifted the rock under the floor to create two five centimetre wide holes that angled down sharply and then out to the cliff face five metres below them for the runoff of blood and water. He was happy with his new kill room. He placed preservation and keep clean spells on the room.

The boys happily hung up their kill. Darcy then gave them a lesson in how to dress a beast. The boys may know how to hunt but they had never had to slice and dice their kills before. By the time, they were finished, he had asked them, “How about a rinse in the pool?”

The boys all agreed this was a great idea and the all headed off to the pool after Darcy ‘thought messaged’ Blaze where they were going. The boys stripped and rinsed out their loincloths. They laid them out on the rocks to dry and lazed in the water after rinsing the blood off.

“Looks like we have company boys,” Romp said and nodded to where the path wound down from the cliff.

They all turned to watch the girls as they made their way down to them. All four men were mesmerised. The sway of hips and tits under the thin sarongs to go with the flashes of shapely legs wasn’t missed by any of them. They all avidly watched as the girls fumbled with the knots of the dresses and a gentle breeze flipped them to give them even more tantalising views.

By the time, the girls had stripped off their sarongs and sandals and waded into the water, not a cock was hanging loose. There were lots of giggles from the girls when they found what state their men were in when they got to them.

My silent mutual agreement the men had moved away from each other to find a nice rock to sit on in the water. The ladies in their laps found the men wanted to play hide the sausage. The guys didn’t pay a lot of attention to each other but the sounds of gasps, moans, heavy breathing and the slapping and lapping of the water only heightened the pleasure for them as the women rode the men’s cocks.

It was Blaze’s howl that sent them all over the edge. Then Darcy pulled magic. For some reason, best known to magic, it infused the water and the others wore its effect. Then they all howled as the intensity of their orgasms felt like it had been increased tenfold.

They were all gasping, shivering and shaking by the time Darcy was able to shut it off. It was several minutes before Boner growled, “What the fuck was that?”

Huntress replied breathily as she still hugged Boner tightly, “Magic, I’ve never felt it like that before. By the Gods, that was just awesome.”

“Damn,” Romp said. “Twitch, honey, you’re going to have to keep going, I’m still stiff.”

“Mate, you’re not the only one,” Speeder said.

Goldie giggled, “Poor baby, I think we should take the action back to our bed, it’s a lot softer on my knees.”

Blaze was slumped in Darcy’s arms. He held her gently to his chest and looked at the others, “Sorry, I guessed I used more magic with the decorating project than I thought. When I get her to come round, we will follow you lot.”

There were several snickers from the others but they all decided a nice dry, soft bed was a good place to finish what they had started. They hurried out of the pool and Darcy was amused to see all three guys were still rod hard. The girls’ nipples were hard points and the guys wouldn’t have much trouble getting them to continue to help with their problem.

Darcy decided to cheat. He shifted Blaze into his arms, stood and then blinked to their room. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom and somehow managed to get it spread out enough on the bed to lay Blaze on it. He went and got a second towel and carefully checked her over as he dried her off.

She seemed fine but she was still out for the count. He covered her and then blinked back to get their sarongs and sandals. As he bent to pick his up, he glanced at the water in the pool. He could swear the water sparkled deep in its depth. It seemed clearer too. He placed a hand back into the water and then removed it. It still tingled.

He then noticed his leg. A burn scar had once puckered his left calf. Even after he had put the bling on, the scar had not totally disappeared. It had stopped being painful if he overdid it but it had still been there. He put his right hand to the left side of his neck and the skin was now smooth.

Darcy wasn’t sure what to think. Something very weird had definitely happened when he came. It was as if he had felt all of them coming with him. When he had sucked in the magic, it had felt like he was standing under a massive waterfall and it had pelted through him. He didn’t even remember where he tried to direct it.

He stood, put his sandals and loincloth back on and flipped Blaze’s sarong around his neck. He wasn’t sure why but he blinked to the transport ring. “Oh, crap, what the hell did I do?” he said as he looked up.

Even he knew the crystals shouldn’t look as big as they did, not after two days. New growths of several centimetres puckered out of the ceiling everywhere. He could swear they were growing as he watched. Maybe he could go home sooner than he had thought possible. He found that thought disquieting.

“Sorry Lee, but I think I am home now. I’ve found a purpose in my life and for that, I will forever thank you,” he said to the empty room. He shivered as he got an intense feeling of joy and knew it wasn’t from his entity. He chuckled and then blinked back to Blaze. He stripped and crawled into bed with her. He hugged her gently into his arms, a contented man.

Blaze nuzzled Darcy when she felt him hug her. “Love you,” she mumbled.

Darcy chuckled and kissed her forehead, “I love you too, sweetheart, more than I have ever loved another.”

“Good,” she breathed out as she snuggled in tighter to his body and dropped back into a peaceful slumber.


‘Umm, Darcy?’ Speeder thought at Darcy.

‘What’s up, Speeder?’ he thought back. The call had woken him.

‘I don’t know what happened in that pool but Goldie is ripe. You might have to get Blaze to slip some food inside our door. I think I’m going to need it, she is insatiable,’ Speeder sent back.

Darcy chuckled, ‘One down, two to go.’

‘You will have to feed us too,’ Boner thought at the men. ‘I wouldn’t be surprised if Romp has the same problem.’

‘Romp, how’s Twitch?’ Darcy sent.

‘Oh, Gods! Darcy, she is trying to squeeze my cock off. Mate, she wasn’t this bad last time she came into season,’ he gasped at Darcy.

‘Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt,’ Darcy thought back trying not to laugh. He didn’t get an answer back guessing Twitch had distracted poor Romp in some manner.

It was then Darcy’s turn to gasp as a firm hand gripped his cock. Blaze moved and he could only groan as her mouth slipped over the head of his cock and sucked him gently. What she didn’t have in experience she made up for with her desire to find out what he liked.

The problem was that Darcy enjoyed everything she tried. She may not be in season anymore but as he had suspected, his desire for her hadn’t lessened one iota. Before she got him to come, he pulled her up onto his chest. She was soon wriggling her cunnie down his cock as fast as she could and he was powerless to stop her.

Once she was seated, he decided it was his turn. He rolled her over and she happily locked her heels under his arse and encouraged him to move it. He was rather surprised that he was so horny and he started fucking into her. She didn’t seem to mind and her grunts and heels encouraged him to make it a quick one.

While not quite as explosive as it was in the pool, this time was just as enjoyable for them both. At least Blaze didn’t pass out on him. He got to enjoy a softer come down with her as he kissed her softly and with love. He smoothed back her hair, “We need to feed the troops. The girls all came into season.”

Blaze chuckled, “I’m not surprised. I don’t know what happened earlier but I feel different. It is if my body has been infused with something that just makes me feel happy.”

“As long as you’re happy to be with me, then I’m good with that,” Darcy said.

“Yes, I’m very pleased to be with you. I think that I’m even willing to accept that box and bond to you. I don’t think I could feel happy if I didn’t have you with me. I don’t want anyone else, Darcy.”

Darcy kissed her softly as his heart swelled and then escorted her to the shower.


Blaze was getting better in the kitchen.

She suspected some of the knowledge Darcy had given her was helping as she found herself doing many things automatically. Twitch was also becoming a really good cook. The other three girls had settled down a little since they were all pregnant. However, a couple disappearing at odd times of the day was very common.

Blaze and Darcy had spent most of the time the couples were locked in their rooms becoming more acquainted with their new home. Darcy had found enough junk in the treasure room to fashion six, new Mads for the others. They found Blaze had one in her box.

Darcy explained about the disciplines and told her she was a full four gemmed Mage. She had two skills he didn’t and that she complemented to his skills. Her primary skill was Nature but she also had Earth, Lore and Energy. They spent some time each day with Darcy teaching her some of the basics.

They determined that she had an affinity for plants and when they found the four looms, she had fallen in love with them. They were each designed to produce different sized and types of cloth. They just needed somewhere to put them.

After some discussion, they decided on the laboratory. He disassembled the cages and turned that end of the lab into Blaze’s workroom. It was a large area once free of the cages and all her looms fitted in it with a large worktable and shelves for storage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.