Jason's Journey
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Black 20 year old college student begins a journey that will change his life, his families life and the life of every one he meets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Aunt   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“When do you start at MVC Enterprises?” Susan sat on the floor, her head resting on her husband’s legs. She wore a Zinfandel colored silk peignoir with a burnout fabric trimmed in silk charmeuse. The gown and robe ended just above her knees. With her legs curled under her, the short gown rode up revealing her smooth chocolate thighs.

The bulge in Jason’s jeans was a testament to the semi see through gown. Her deep dark areola was clearly visible through the lighter colored fabric.

“I already chatted with HR, a Ms. Allen. She said Mr. Corcohran wants to meet with me.” Jason had been home two weeks. He went through a series of interviews with various staff members at MVC Enterprises. They had recruited him heavily while he was in school. Now it appeared they wanted to make an offer before he graduated, locking him in to them. He did not mention it, but he and Annabelle Allen had hit it off. They had even sat up a date for a drink.

“Why is that?” chimed in Helen.

“I suspect he wants to offer me a position when I graduate!”

“You be careful with them people! I know they the biggest employer in the county, but I hear odd things ‘bout that compound they live in.” Helen felt protective toward her youthful lover.

“I do work up there a lot,” Adam said, “they friendly people. Their life style is stuck in the 60’s free love and marijuana era. But they don’t do anybody any harm.”

“I heard rumors about that,” Jason chimed in, “ They call their life style polyamory. But they were professional with me. The company got started back in 1973. Brian Corcohran, the father of the current CEO, Tom Corcohran, developed a new concept in data management. They marketed and made a fortune.”

Susan snorted. “Is that what they call it now, when everybody doing it with everybody else?”

Jason laughed and held both hands in the air, surrendering to his mother. “Whatever, they call it, rumor around school was they pay well and their lots of perks.”

Susan’s eyes flicked from her son to her sister. Even though they sat on opposite ends of the couch, they seemed closer. Hanky panky between relatives did not outrage her. In bayou country, the limited availability of the opposite sex and the tight confines of a family’s shack meant that a little playing was inevitable. No, a little casual sex with relatives was, if not okay, at least understood. If she were honest with herself, she would admit to being jealous.

Susan adjusted the bodice of her peignoir. She pulled at the hem, exposing more of her thighs. Across from her, Jason caught a glimpse of the dark recesses under his mother’s gown. He felt his cock harden. Helen also saw Susan flash her son. The hussy, she thought.

Later, Jason and his father were in his father’s man cave, halfway through a twelve pack. Adam had noticeably loosened up.

“So, dad, how is it having two women in the house?”

“Do you study foreign languages in school?” Adam asked cryptically.

“Uh ... no dad! Why?”

“All I can read and write is English, and that not too well. But I seen Chinese and I know what their symbol for confusion is! It’s two women under one roof!”

Father and son roared with laughter. “Boy them two women would try the patience of a saint!”

Upstairs, Helen and Susan were putting a dent in a fifth of rum. Their conversation covered everything from baby care to local politics. Finally, Susan asked Helen the question that haunted her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.