Jason's Journey
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Black 20 year old college student begins a journey that will change his life, his families life and the life of every one he meets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Aunt   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Jason Beavaneax surveyed the grimy waiting room of the Collegetown bus station. The flotsam and jetsam of a public place littered the cracked greyish white tile. The occasional hot dog wrapper, the carelessly discarded cup and people marginalized by choice or circumstances wafted around the room. A maintenance worker with a short-handled broom and dustpan made a desultory attempt to clean up the trash. His duties did not extend to the people.

Aside from Jason, there were ten people waiting for this last bus of the night. They covered the gamut from a disreputable looking, rheumy-eyed transient to a young migrant couple. However, one denizen stood out from the rest. She was an older white woman.

Jason’s hobby was people watching. He had a native ability to read body language. When combined with his minor in Psychology, he was very successful in reading the inner workings of a person’s mind.

This woman was under some stress. The firm set of her lips suggested that. The way she sat with her knees spread and legs crossed at the ankles suggested an asexual person or at the other end of the spectrum, a sexually repressed person.

She had an interesting face. It was reddish, heavily freckled, moon shaped, weathered with deep heavy lines adding character.

Hell, he thought, she had to be at least 50. Aside from a decent rack and some fair legs, she was typical of the truck farmers in the area. Grey mingled liberally with her reddish-brown hair. Her dress was a threadbare faded print affair. It looked like it would hit just above her knees. He guessed she was 5’ 7’ or so, maybe 150 pounds. His eyes moved on, looking for a better travelling companion.

“Ben Lomond, Ben Lomond! The bus for Ben Lomond departs from Lane 1!” The dispatcher’s nasal voice issued tinnily from the PA system.

Jason rose from the grey plastic bench, retrieved his backpack, and casually slipped it over one shoulder. He stretched, his 6’ 4”, 240-pound football player’s body loomed large in the tiny waiting room. He slouched slowly toward the boarding area.

Hearing the boarding announcement, the farm lady fumbled for her suitcase and purse. Distracted, she abruptly stood. Her precipitous action caused her to bump into Jason.

“Excuse me,” Jason exclaimed, moving quickly to the side.

The lady skittered back so quickly that the back of her legs hit the seat and she unceremoniously fell back in her seat with her legs flying into the air, her skirt billowing. She frantically used both hands to catch her dress. As she struggled to get her dress down, Jason caught a glimpse of a hairy pussy.

“That’s ... that’s ok,” May Allen stammered nervously.

Although May had some contact with Black men in and around her small town, she had never interacted with one. The closeness of this large young Black man intimidated her. She cast a sidelong glance, taking in his broad shoulders and well-muscled arms. His head sat like a block of mahogany on his square shoulders. His unusual slate grey eyes were penetrating, mesmerizing causing May to hold his look for longer than was comfortable.

Her face colored as she realized he had probably seen her pussy. That possibility was embarrassing. She instantly regretted her rebellious decision to go without panties. However, Henry, her husband, had made her so damned mad by ignoring her. May flashed back to earlier that evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.