Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 10

“Steve, what are we going to do?”

“I’m not sure what you mean.”

“Will you let me move in with you?”

“I will have to run my harem off if you do that.”

“Good. I want all your time. I will take care of your physical needs and desires. Steve, you know I’ve been “around the block.” What you may not have gleaned is that I’ve never moved in with a guy. That piece of me has never been given before.”

She continued. “Also, I’ve never wanted to be honest about my feelings with anyone nor was ever really ashamed about my activities until about a year ago with Charles. That may have put a different thought about how to live that made your presentation of Christian life so appealing. I’ve told you before and will tell you again now. I want to be with you. I love you, Steve.

“Some of my new me is due to you. I will admit that. I even have some gratitude for what you have done and said. None of that gratitude is why I want to move in with you or marry you.

“I have found you a fantastic man in so many ways. I don’t want you to get away. I want to be near you in every sense of the word all the time.”

“That’s the plan. Let’s get dressed to go eat. I know a place that’s informal.”

We dressed and I took her to Golden Corral. We enjoyed our meals and Belinda was eagerly watched as we put food on our plates and ate. We left and returned to my condo.

Belinda smiled at me. “We need to get some rest. Both of us have to work tomorrow.”

I smiled. “Should I take you home?”

“Steve, I am home. Take me upstairs and make love to me again.” I did and I did.

We slept holding each other closely. In the morning, we woke up and showered together. “Do you need clothes from your place, my love?”

“Yes, dear man. Will you come with me?”

“Yes, I will watch over you as you leave later, too.” We went downstairs and I gave her a key to my place. We went to her condo. She dressed for the day and packed a big bag. She left it in the living room. “This afternoon, we will come over and get this along with any cold food. I don’t plan to exist here any more.” I looked at her curiously. “I wasn’t living before, just existing.” She smiled as she stepped into my arms. “I will kiss you some more this afternoon.”

I smiled. ‘I look forward to this afternoon.” I paused. “Belinda, be careful. If you need me, call and I’ll come fast. I’m not sure I trust Charles and his buddies to give up quite yet.”

“I will, Steve. However, I think they are tired. Charles had other girls than me. Hopefully, they’ve learned that I’m not going to be worth their trouble.”

We left for our jobs.

For me, it was a quiet but busy day. Belinda called once in the early afternoon. We talked a few moments while she was on her way to an appointment and I had a gap between vendors. We would meet this afternoon at the condo.

I drove into the complex and pulled into my usual place. Belinda’s car was parked outside. I went inside to a silent house. “Belinda? Where are you?”

I heard her low-pitched giggle. I went upstairs to change. I noticed her suitcase in the bedroom. I next noticed she was lying on my bed naked and spreadeagled. “See anything interesting?” Her voice was low and sultry.

“Oh, yes!”

“Come to bed, Steve. We can figure out the evening and supper later.”

That’s what we did. Supper was just snacks that we gathered. We were sitting on my couch with our arms around each other. We never did put on any clothes. We made our way to the bedroom and bed to sleep.

In the morning, we rose and cleaned up. The sheets needed washing. We stripped the bed and placed them in the washing machine. I started it as we left. We kissed.

I had received a quick text from Belinda during the day. I responded with an emoticon and a few words. I pulled into the complex to see the van again. I was not happy. I pulled in at my condo and quickly made my way inside. I called Belinda. “Don’t come into the complex until I call. The van is back.”

“Okay, Steve. I love you. Call me. I will be worried.”

I called Morris who was on his way home from work. “Morris, I don’t know who they might be after so watch yourself. They know your car. Belinda won’t come until I tell her it’s okay. If you’re coming in, be prepared. I’m going to call John. If he’s home, he can back me up.”

“Okay, Steve. Go.”

I called John. “John, the people that had come after Belinda may be back. The van they drive is parked close to her building.”

“Steve, we’re at the clubhouse. What should we do?”

“Stay inside. I’m getting my pistol and going out there. If you can watch, I would appreciate it. Please be careful.”

“Okay. You, too.”

I put my phone in my pocket and my pistol in its holster was clipped to my belt. I walked out the door. I noticed that two guys were knocking on Belinda’s door. I went to the van. I saw a hand on the steering wheel. It was bandaged with a splint. I stepped up to the window with my pistol in my hand and stuck it by the ear of the driver. “Hand me the keys and don’t try anything or you will die.”

“Shit!” He pulled the keys and handed them out the window.

‘Who were you after?”

“Charles wants Belinda. She shouldn’t have left him.”

I decided not to argue with him. Fools don’t argue well. “I told you that returning would be bad for your health. Slowly, get out.”

He exited the van and I noticed that no one else was in it. I felt that they liked operating in groups of three. I said, “Let’s walk over to the door. You, first.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.