Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 9

I suddenly realized that I had to make a choice. I could back her off and frustrate both of us or allow our emotions to carry us into making passionate love. She pressed her breast into my hand and rubbed my crotch with hers. She moaned, “Make love to me, Steve!”

“We should be married.”

“Steve, do you want to marry me?” I nodded. “Will you?” I nodded again. “Then, make love to your fiance! She wants you!” I didn’t get a chance to nod because she kissed me and I joined in wholeheartedly.

It was wonderful for me. I realized that it was wonderful for her, too. After our orgasms, we lay together. I got my voice back. “When would you like to marry?”

She smiled. “I have no family and few friends. You have both. You will have to figure out the timing with your family and Pastor Doug. As far as I am concerned, Darling, we can pick up a license tomorrow and let a Justice of the Peace do it. Steve, I am yours. I’m just glad you want to make it official and public.”

She giggled. “Steve, that was the best sex I’ve ever had. I’ve never really been involved emotionally with a sexual partner. This time, I was involved emotionally with someone who is a loving partner. Loving sex is great! I want to do it with you again and again.

“The physical part was great but the emotional connection made it the best. I love you, Steve.”

“I love you, Belinda.”

We continued to hold each other’s naked body tightly. I had had sex before but there was a giving and receiving with Belinda that I had never felt before. It was wondrous.

“Belinda, can you take the morning or afternoon off?”

“I have one meeting at nine tomorrow morning. After that, I am available. If you want me to miss it, I will call in.”

“No. We can both go in tomorrow and then leave to meet. We can go to the courthouse and get a license. I’ll call Pastor Doug in the morning. Also, we need to pick out rings.” That got me kissed for a long time.

She moved her head back slightly. “Steve, I want to stay here tonight. I want more and you have the ability to thrill me again. Please?”

“I expect you to stay, Belinda. We have jumped the gun but I am not minded to refuse you.” I grinned. “Let’s stand up, get completely naked, and go to bed to make love some more.” We did.

In the morning, we showered and I walked her to her condo. I walked back and drove over after dressing. I waited. We left in our cars and I followed her making sure no one else was doing that. At ten, she called me that her meeting was done and she was leaving for the day. “Where do we meet?”

“Let’s meet at the complex. Then, we only will use one car.”

“Okay, Steve. See you there.”

I did. I pulled in behind her car parked in its garage. She came out the front door and got in the passenger seat of my car. We left for the courthouse.

Once there, we were issued a license after going through the paperwork. We left with a folder of information. From there, we went to a jewelry store to look at wedding sets. We looked and she picked a beautiful set in yellow gold. I bought in and all the rings fit. I put the engagement ring on her finger. I had called Pastor Doug and our meeting with him gave us half an hour to kill before heading that way. I told her and said, “Let’s walk the mall. I can show you off.” We grinned at each other. We went through the mall taking our time. She did show off well including her engagement ring. We left for church.

We went in the church office to meet with Pastor Doug. He greeted us and we all sat down. He said, “This seems to be moving quickly.”

Belinda jumped in, “Yes, sir. It is and, then again, it isn’t. Our time together has been intense. It was the right time and the right guy. I just couldn’t let him get away. I had made some changes in my life and Steve’s presence in my life is a blessing. It didn’t start that way. I hope that I can deserve his love and praise God for it and him every day.”

Pastor Doug looked surprised. I was a tiny bit wide eyed since that was her first public confession of love. He looked at me. “Steve, what do you have to say.”

“Doug, she is a smart lady. I was fortunate enough to introduce her to God’s salvation. She has taken that opportunity and carried it into her life in some amazing ways.” I grinned. “It doesn’t hurt that she is gorgeous.”

“Have either of you ever been married?”

We both shook our heads negatively. He continued, “I like to have at least two meetings with couples. What is your timing?”

I said, “We have the license and have bought rings, too. I want to take her to my parents’ home this coming Saturday to meet them and my siblings.”

Belinda said, “I have no family.” She gave a small sigh. “We’re thinking Saturday week to marry. It will be a small wedding but we want to marry in the church before God.”

Doug looked at me. “Are you worried about your parents’ reaction?”

I smiled. “No. My father will listen to her and look at her. He will be smitten. If she continues to talk about me like she did to you, my mother will be thrilled. My siblings and their spouses will be happy if I’m happy. I’m happy.”

Doug said, “Fine, let’s meet the next two Tuesday evenings at six. Does that work for you two?”

I nodded. Belinda said, “It’s good. It gives me more time to be with him. Steve is a delightful man. I am looking forward to our life together.”

Pastor Doug prayed for us and we left. We headed to my place and went inside. I said, “Belinda, what would you like for lunch?”

“You.”

I grinned. “I don’t think we can live on love alone.”

She grinned back. “We can try.”

We went out for lunch after taking some hamburger out of the freezer to thaw for tonight. At lunch, we prayed for our meal and our time while holding hands. When we finished eating, we returned to my place to talk. Belinda said, “I want to move some clothes over. Steve, I want to live with you for the small period left before we’re married.”

I nodded. “I need to call my parents and set up for us to come to their place Saturday.”

She nodded anxiously. “Do you really think they will like me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.