Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 7

An older woman answered the door. I said, “I’m here to get Belinda Harkness.”

“She called Charles to come get her.”

I said, “If she left willingly, why was she struggling and wrapped in a blanket with a gag?”

“Charles said she wanted to be surprised.”

“Let’s go talk to her and find out.” I barged on inside.

“Th-they’re in the rec room downstairs.”

“We went down the stairs quietly. I heard a slap. “Charles, leave me alone. You need to take me back home. This is wrong. You will be in trouble when I get a chance to call the police.”

“Hold her guys. She looks hot as always. Let’s get her clothes off.” There was another slap. “Come on Larry. Hang on to her arms.”

We had reached the bottom of the stairs. The older woman moved ahead. “Charles, what’s going on? Belinda does not sound willing.”

“Mom! She’s just playing.” He saw Morris and me. “Who are those guys?”

Belinda’s voice had a sound of relief. “Steve!”

Charles came forward. “You can’t come in here.”

“You can’t kidnap people.” I looked at the other two guys. “Fellows, you might want to let her go. Things will go down hill from here otherwise.”

“Hang on to her, guys. I can handle this one.”

He came toward me and may have had some experience but my learning came from a harsher school. I decked him. Belinda broke free and ran into my arms. She was sobbing.

The other two guys began to look belligerent. Morris pulled his pistol and said, “Now is the time to lie down and live. I’m not in Steve’s class but Mister Glock here is quite equal to the task.”

Both lay on the floor with their hands outstretched.

Charles slowly stood. I said, “It would be smart if you lay on the floor, too. You will wind up there anyway.”

“Asshole!” He came at me. I moved Belinda to one side and took him down hard. He bounced when he hit the floor. He was out.

The older woman said, “Did you call Charles?”

“No, Ma’am. I hadn’t heard from him since I moved. I answered the door this morning and the three rushed me. They forced me into that van and brought me here. I haven’t spoken to Charles since I moved and had no plans to ever speak to him again.”

She was disheveled and had a red spot on her face from a blow of some kind.

Missus Davis asked, “What do you want to do, Belinda?”

“I want to leave with Steve and Morris and never see or hear from Charles again.”

“Then, go.”

Charles slowly stood, “You can’t take my slut.” Belinda hit him this time. Her fist was clenched and she used every bit of strength she had. He went down again.

“I will never deserve to be called that again.”

We left. Morris watched our backs as I held a sobbing Belinda. We made it to his car. She released me to get in the back jump seat. As soon as I got inside, she grabbed my shoulder and held it tightly. She sobbed out, “Thank you. Thank you both.”

I said, “Morris saw them and came for me.”

“Thank you, Morris. You and Steve saved me. Without you two, it would have been terrible.”

“You’re welcome, Belinda.” He started the motor. “Let’s get you home.”

Morris drove us home at a more sedate pace. He pulled up at his condo and said gently and kindly, “Take her home, Steve.” I nodded getting out and pulling her out of the low-slung car and to her feet. I guided her to my place.

She came in and looked at me. “This isn’t my house, Steve.”

“It could be.” I walked her to my couch and sat her down. “Would you like some breakfast or lunch?”

“Lunch, please.”

I started tomato soup and got the cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches along with the bread and butter. “Steve, what did you mean.”

“About what?”

“That this could be my home.” She continued before I could say anything. “I wouldn’t move in with you without marriage. I’ve learned and changed.”

“I think so, too.” I smiled. “I agree about the limitations about moving in.”

“Steve, you will have to be much plainer spoken. I want to understand.”

“Belinda, we do need to talk about us. I think we are forming quickly the basis for a rich life together. I think you have changed in fundamental ways. No longer are you the despicable beauty. Now, I see you as an interesting, intelligent, lovely woman of God.”

She stood and stalked over to me. She turned off the burners on the stove and pulled me to her. We kissed for a long, long time. Our arms were around each other holding us close together like we were trying to melt into the other’s body. We finally backed away a fraction of an inch.

She looked me in the eyes. “Steve, I’ve never been in a serious relationship or any other kind of relationship that I was proud I was in. I don’t know what to do but I want to do it with you.”

“I think that’s a start.” I grinned. “Having lunch would be a good idea, too.”

She looked at me. “I’ll help.” She turned to the stove and twisted the knobs to get the soup heating again and to heat the frying pan. “Cut the cheese, Steve.”

I cut the cheese into slices. She grabbed the bread and butter and started on that until she had the bread ready for sandwiching. She put the sandwiches in the frying pan and started cooking them. We quickly had two sandwiches each and hot soup ready. She turned off the stove, served our plates, and sat at the table. “Steve may I bless our meal?”

I nodded and she started. “God, I’m not used to talking to You so help me with the words. Thank you for Morris and especially for Steve for their kindness and for their efforts. Bless this food and the time later for Steve and me. Give us the right words.”

We both said, “Amen.” The sandwiches and soup were delicious though there’s not much you can do to ruin either one.

We ate industriously without a word.

We finished eating and cleaned off the dishes putting everything in the dishwasher still not talking. She led me into the living room and sat us on the couch. She said, “Steve, now’s the time to talk to me.”

“Belinda, I’m not sure what to say. I’ve never had or even thought to have this discussion with a woman. Despite a rocky start, I have come to care for you. I want you around. I want time to be with you, to talk to you and to get to know you better.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.