Despicable Beauty - Cover

Despicable Beauty

Copyright© 2017 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

The week was quiet. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, I exercised and had Belinda’s company both days. Grace went with me Thursday and she and Belinda seemed to get along. As Grace and I were walking back to our homes, she said, “She seems nice and is gorgeous. Where are things going with you two?”

“I’m not sure, Grace. She has changed in my estimation. I think I may have been the catalyst but hope I’m not the reason. If I’m the reason, then it won’t stick. That would be bad.”

“Well, Steve, she definitely likes you.’

“That’s good since I like her. I just...”

“What?”

“I want who she is or is becoming to be real and not just for me.”

Grace said, “Can she explain her reasoning?”

“Yes, but it’s wrapped up in me. I’m not an object for hero worship.”

Grace chuckled. “Particularly if you are having romantic thoughts about her?”

“Well, yes.”

“Steve, take your time. If it’s meant to be and neither of you do anything stupid, it will work out.” She smiled. “On a different subject, John will be home by Monday.”

“That’s great!”

“After a few days, we might double date with you and your girl friend.”

“I think that would be fine.” We were at our doors and each of us went inside.

It’s Friday and I am picking Belinda up, We’ll go out to eat and then catch a movie. It will be a disaster flick this time. We went to a local steakhouse and had steaks and a glass of wine each. Then, we left for the movie. She is lovely even in slacks. At one point, I was following her and her bottom was astounding. I had seen her in her skimpy swim suit but she has looked great in any clothing.

We watched the movie and went to her place for a nightcap. We entered her condo and I came under attack. She crawled up my body and kissed me deeply. She guided me to the couch and pushed me onto it. She then straddled me and began kissing me again. She moaned. “Steve, thank you for continuing to see me. I want to be a good person and will again in a few moments. I just had to do that.” She slowly and sensuously rose. “Would you like some coffee?”

I nodded somewhat dazedly. She brought two mugs out and sat next to me. She was now the gorgeous lady I had been with all evening. The sexually charged vixen was hidden again.

“Steve, I have a confession to make.” I nodded and took a sip. She gulped and set her mug on the coffee table. “This is the longest time I have ever gone with someone and not gone to bed with them since early high school. I sense that you wouldn’t do that.

“I want to tell you about my sexual history. If this goes on, you deserve to know. If the revelations end us, then I want that to happen now.” I was suddenly a bit shocked.

She said, “In middle school, I matured early. My parents not only permitted me to date but encouraged me. I found out later why. Anyway, I managed to make it to the summer of my freshman year before losing my virginity. He was a junior and talked about it to others. My mother had put me on the pill two years before that.

“I became popular with guys because I quickly gained a reputation for being willing. After the Senior prom, I spent the night with my then boyfriend who invited three of his friends to help him. They gang banged me that night. I was a little drunk but I knew what I was doing. He dropped me off to sleep some. My parents came into my room to see me naked and trying to clean my body. My mother helped and then helped my father get me messy again. They were into swinging and using younger girls. I was just another. I went off to college but I knew that, any time I returned, I would be subject to their desires. They had friends over to join frequently.

“In college, I escaped them but my escapades continued. Within a few months, I had a boy friend and frequently shacked up with him. He was the first of many. Even after college, I continued to be active sexually. I had one guy who was primary but he was never the only one. I met Charles and he was into any sex act that he could think of. I performed with him and with others for him. We finally broke up when I moved here. Somehow, I’ve never gotten pregnant or caught AIDS or an STD. I had a check up just last week.

“I felt you should know that I’ve not only been a woman with a nasty tongue but have been a nasty slut. There is little sexual that I haven’t done. The only thing I’ve never done is make love to anyone. I think I might be able to do that with you.

“That is, if I haven’t run you out of my life. I’m sorry for how I’ve been but it is a part of me, dirty as it was.” She had been holding my hand tightly. She released my hand suddenly.

“Now, if you want to leave and never see me again, I will understand. I’m not proud of who and what I’ve been. If you do leave, I will leave you alone and find another church. I have learned to be a different person and I like the new me. Even if you leave, that legacy is be mine to claim and I do claim it for myself.”

She sat there with tears slowly running down her cheeks.

I was surprised. I had figured that she was experienced sexually just from having had a guy for three years but the extent of her sexual experience was much more than I had thought. I knew I had to say something and that it would be important and have long-term effects on her and on our relationship. I made a decision.

“Belinda, I’m surprised and a bit dismayed. On the other hand, I have been enjoying the person you say you want to be and are becoming. I want to ask you a question.” She nodded.

“Do you repent of your sins and ask Jesus to take over your life?”

“Yes, Steve. I prayed about that and for that Wednesday night a week ago while reading my Bible. Like I said, it doesn’t matter what you do, I am going to retain my new life and look to God to lead me.

“If you walk out the door right now, I will be heartbroken. However, I will survive. I have found a faith that will sustain me through trials.”

I said, “Then you know that you have become a new person. There are worldly ramifications to your prior life style. For instances, if you had AIDS, you wouldn’t suddenly lose it.” She nodded her head. “If you had become pregnant, you would still have been pregnant.” She nodded her head again. “Your old life style could still try to come back and haunt you.” She nodded slowly.

“Steve, where am I with you?”

“You are a new person. I like this new Belinda and want to see more of her.”

She grinned. “You’ve seen pretty much all of me in my bikini.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.