Dear John - Cover

Dear John

Copyright© 2017 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 44

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - He's a soldier overseas. She send him the letter: bad news.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slow  

“Yes, we had lunch,” said Abigail. “And it was very nice. Oh, and they paid.”

“Okay?” he said, and it was a question.

“Yes, at the Scarborough,” she said.

“At the where!” he said, hardly believing it.

“Yes, I was surprised too. They’d determined to have a kind of a top notch lunch, a date maybe, and then I showed up,” she said.

“You didn’t offer to pay, did you?” he said.

“No, no, I may be dumb but I’m not that dumb,” she said. “No, I let them pay. In fact I told the guy that I wouldn’t even leave the tip because he was being such a jerk, but I did say it with a smile,” she said.

“A jerk? He was being a jerk?” he said.

“Yes, well we are talking about Sam Bradshaw here,” she said. He snickered.

“Yeah, I guess,” he said.

“Yes, he told me what he’d suggested that Harriet and Jeffrey should think about naming their twins, when they arrived. And no I didn’t know they were having twins. Evidently they just found out; the Michaels just found out,” she said.

“And they were,” he said, “the names?”

“Well after Albert and Marilyn: Einstein and Monroe, of course,” she said.

“Hmm, but I’m guessing he was kidding,” he said.

“Yes, but that wasn’t clear at first. Like I say he was being a jerk,” she said.

“Hmm, so anything else happen during this epochal struggle between the forces of Cord and Bradshaw?” he said.

“No nothing substantial. Lana was being pleasant and kind of quiet for the most part, but did comment at appropriate times. She is very nice actually,” she said.

“Well good,” he said. “I think that she is going to be good for him. He really needed someone, a woman, after he lost his Rina. Truth told he’s been super fortunate to have been able to capture the hearts of those two ladies. And I do mean both of them. Of course I get a little of the credit for Rina.”

“Yes, and I agree with you. I was an asshole to that lady, and I wish for nothing so much as to have been able to make amends to her for that. But now it’s too late. Life goes on, and sometimes the regrets we have earned by our bad behaviors during that life messes up our relationships and cause us more pain than anybody needs to have to deal with,” she said

“Hmm, you seem to be almost profound in your thinking this evening,” he said.

“Yes, well I do have my moments,” she said. “But, really, there are a lot of things I’ve done and said over this past time that I wish I could take back. A lot of things. But one thing not.”

“One thing not?” he said.

“I’m just glad that whatever god oversees such things that I met and married you, Owen Cord. You’re the greatest. I think even Sam realizes that though I’m not sure he would ever voice it,” she said.

“Well thank you for that. I feel real good about meeting you too,” he said. “I’m not sure Sam would feel like you’re thinking he maybe feels. But maybe,” he said.


Just two more weeks according to her calendar,” said Lana.

“Hmm, yes, if the babies are on time. Lots of times the babies come late the first time around for a woman,” said Abigail.

“Hmm, yes, that’s so,” she said.

“So where’s your future hubby,” said Abby.

“Shush,” said Lana. “He doesn’t want that out yet. He wants to make that announcement himself, like I told you. Don’t you dare tell Owen either. I told you that in confidence. He really wants to make the announcement himself, maybe tonight.

“But to answer your question: he’s at the market getting stuff for the week. Ever since he’s gotten more used to his legs, he’s been wanting to do more stuff on his own,” she said.

“I sure am glad things worked out for him there,” said Abby. “And no, I won’t clue Owen. He will be appropriately surprised for sure. But, in point of fact he, all of us, have been kind of expecting it to happen, so maybe not that surprised.”

“For sure,” said Lana. “We’ve only held off this long because of his memory of Rina. He is still kinda down about what happened to her.”

“I can believe it. And though he would likely not believe me, I miss her too,” said Abby. “It was only after she was gone that I realized what a good person she was. I really messed up with my behavior when it came to her.”

“We all screw up. I sure can relate to that great truth. I dumped my good man for purely selfish reasons and I am so freaking glad I’m getting a second chance,” said Lana.

“Lana, I dumped the man too, and while I’m super happy with my Owen, I do regret hurting the guy when I did what I did; I’ll be talking to him about that soon; I need to. Heck, Owen regrets it too. But things are working out for the best. Well I think that they are. Now if nothing else happens to mess up our lives; I am going to be more than super grateful,” said Abby. Her new friend laughed.

“Yes, well we’re all hoping that things continue to improve,” said Lana, “especially Sam.” She got a sidelong look from her friend for what she’d just said.

The two women had been sitting at the dinette table of the guest house ever since they’d had their morning coffee together: something they’d been doing more or less daily for the past few months.

They turned toward the sink where Lana’s cell phone was plugged in being powered up. It was buzzing.

Lana answered it. “Oh shit,” she said, hanging up. That was Jeffrey. So much for what’s usual. Harriet is at the hospital; she’d delivering!”

“Oh my!” said Abby. “We gotta go! You ride with me, okay?”

“Okay,” said Lana. “I gotta call Sam. He’s still shopping. He’ll just have to do it later.”

“Okay, take your cell. You can call him from the car,” said Abby. They were on the road in five,


They were the first one’s there.

“Sam will be here in ten,” said Lana.

“And Owen in five,” said Abigail.

“Thanks,” said Jeffrey. “The doctor said it might be a while.”

The two women nodded.

“I called Mia. She said that Sarah was out of town. Mia has Cecilia-Abigail with her. She’ll be here as soon as she can. I told her to hold off because of the kids. And Mortimer wants to come too. He’s taking off work to get over here. Not sure about Randell; he didn’t answer the phone,” said Jeffrey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.