Dear John
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He's a soldier overseas. She send him the letter: bad news.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slow  

They were seated in an office at Benson’s that he sometimes used for business. He, for whatever reason didn’t have an office of his own, hadn’t wanted one though he had been thinking about getting one in the near future. The fact was he was thinking of buying out Benson’s. And, not because he needed an office for himself or a business address per se. He needed one because he was at the point of needing to hire a staff to help him out. That since he was going to be hooking up with a woman permanently, something he’d all but sworn to himself that he would never do. A woman, and especially one with children would be draining a lot of time off of his calendar; he had no illusions about that. He would need several sets of hands to cover for him on the job.

“So you met with my man?” said Owen.

“Yes, Mister Johnson, but he said his fee was already taken care of,” said Abigail, her words were an implied question.

“Yes, I took care of it. He and I go back a long ways,” said Owen.

“I suppose it would be impolite to ask how much he cost?” she said. He smiled.

“It’s not a big deal,” he said. “He’ll make it painless for Sam. He, Sam, will be set for life. All he has to do is sign the papers. And yes shared custody of the children, as per your wish, is included in the offer. I made sure of that, but he does have to sign the papers.” She nodded.

“Okay, good,” she said. “This is going to sting him no matter what, but maybe it’ll be all right once he realizes that we are bent on treating him right.”

“Abigail, we are not just treating him right; we’re treating him generously. Five hundred-thousand, shared custody, all of your common property and chattels except your personal stuff go to him. Sam will be fine. Stung yes, and I wish we could avoid even that, but it’s the one thing that is not in our control. I just hope he doesn’t lose it, as you’ve worried over so many times in these last days,” said Owen. She sighed.

“Yes, I really really hope he doesn’t, lose it that is. Sam is not a violent man; he’s a truly gentle soul. But this, the divorce, I’m going to be hurting him seriously bad; I feel so guilty,” said Abigail.

“Yes, as do I. But we’ve talked about this. Divorces happen. All we can do is the best we can do. I love you, Abby, have since the first moment I saw you in the parking lot. There was just no helping myself,” he said.

“Owen, I feel the same way. And, I could not help myself either. Owen...

“I don’t know if I mentioned it with everything that’s gone down, but in his last letter he did say that he was going to reup with the Army,” she said.

“No, I don’t think you did, mention it that is,” he said. She didn’t notice the look that came over him as she said what she said, a worried look that hadn’t been there a minute earlier. He shook it off.

“You know it just came to me. He’ll have money and the other things that we’ve talked about. But...” he started.

“But?” she said.

“Do you think he’d consider a job offer if I could arrange one? I mean one coming from us might be kinda pushing it, but he is into computers. I know people. I could arrange it if you think it would be a good idea to do so,” he said; “then he wouldn’t have to reup and risk his life over there.”

“I—I don’t know. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to put it out there. I mean if his mood would allow him to consider something like that,” she said. The man nodded.

“Okay, then, we’ll keep it in mind until we know what his mind set will be. I guess that that really is the best we can do.

“Anyway, I guess we better get going. I do have to work tomorrow,” he said.


The ride to her apartment had been slow and safe and well, slow.

“Well if you have to go, but would you like to come in for a bit anyway?” she said. “The children are at my mom’s tonight.”

He smiled at the woman across from him in her seat. “Uh-okay, for a little bit, sure,” said Owen.

She smiled back at him and waited for him to come around, and, like the cultured gentleman that he was, help her from her seat. “Thank you, sir,” she said.

She led the way to her apartment, the one she had long shared with her husband, Sam. The thought of that good man caused her to pause; but she forced herself to put the thought of him out of her head. Tonight would be the first time for the two of them: herself and Owen Cord; it was time.

She pointed towards the couch. He looked her askance but took the proffered seat.

“I’m nervous,” she said.

“I know,” he said. “No need to be, but I do know. I guess I can relate to some of that myself.”

“I need this, Owen. I need it bad. But...” she started and stopped.

“Yes, it is kinda the real beginning of everything isn’t it. And, yes, I know you’re thinking of him and how he would see things.

“Abby, we can do this tonight, but if we do, there will be no turning back. So, I’m going to say this now. We can back off and just walk away from our plans. I can do it. It’s not what I want. But I can do it. I guess what I’m saying is that it’s kind of up to you. You’re the one who’s married to the man; I don’t have any attachments. Well, I don’t except for you. So... ?” he said.

She came toward him and stopped a foot or two from his knees. She lowered herself to the cushioned seat beside him and laid her head on his shoulder. He turned his face to hers and kissed her.

Wrapping his arms around her he pulled her too him, not aggressively so, but deliberately, meaningfully. His right hand slid from her upper back to her arm and around to her breast which he gently massaged through the fabric of her white cotton blouse. She emitted a sigh and let her hand trace its way to the front of his pants and to the bulge that was hardening even as they embraced. She squeezed his manhood and he swallowed hard.

She pushed him away and began unbuttoning her blouse. As she slipped out of it, he deftly undid the hook at the front of her bra exposing for the first time to his view her fleshy orbs.

“Oh my you are so beautiful,” he said. What he didn’t say was how guilty he felt taking advantage of another man’s wife.

She slapped his hand playfully away and began the process of undoing the belt and button and zipper of his trousers. She spread open the front of his pants and looked steadily at the still hidden bulge of the penis that would soon be inside of her. She smiled.

He swallowed. Thoughts of her husband vanished from the man’s thoughts.

She stood, unbuttoned her skirt and let it pool at her feet.

He shucked his pants and underpants with one almost desperate motion. His Henley followed. Both parties kicked off their shoes kicking them off to the side of the couch.

He reached out and peeled her panties floorward revealing her newly barren labia and slit. He snorted like a bull readying itself to mount his cow.

He reached out and pulled her toward him and she fell in a heap on top of him. For a long moment they were a tangled mass of kissing and feeling and sucking lovers.

He pulled back and gently laid the woman on her back on the couch. She spread for him and he mounted her and pushed inside of her without ceremony. He met a small bit of resistance as her very tight pussy defended itself against his assault. But, as was inevitable, he pushed again and slid in screwing her forcefully. She grunted her mild discomfort.

For some time he fucked her. He felt her stiffen: the signal for him to begin to drill her savagely. They battled each other for supremacy as he pounded into her again and again, and, as she for her part slammed herself back at him challenging him to do his worst.

For a moment in time they hung in space above the plushy cushions, finally spewing their juices and collapsing in exhaustion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.