Play Time - Cover

Play Time

Copyright© 2017 by BenIncher

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I greet my toy when I return home.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   MaleDom   Slow  

As I walk in the house you are there, on your knees, waiting for me. You wear the clothes I set out for you, short pink skirt and a white shirt that used to fit nicely, now it stretches over your chest tightly. You stare up at me through your heavily make-up covered face, waiting for me to greet you. I say nothing, simply looking down as I begin to unzip myself. You know the rules by now, I give you a time limit, and in that time you have to make me cum. How you do it is up to you, you can fuck me, suck me, talk to me, or simply stroke me. By now though, you have learned, if you don’t finish me in time, the punishment will hurt, sitting after will hurt and you might have to wear the plug for a day.

I take my timer out and look down into your eyes, your thick lipstick making your lips stand out as you smile up at me, watching me unzip. I smile down, finally speaking, “The timer already started, you better hurry”.

You ask me how long, I simply smile, “Not as long as you had 5 seconds ago”.

You grab my underwear, ripping them and my shorts down my legs, leaning forward you take my member in your mouth, sucking hard and fast. Staring up at me, you see me take the timer out of my pocket, letting you know I started it before I entered. I look at it and laugh, you swallow around my cock.

You ask how you are doing? If I enjoy it? I say nothing staring down at you. You take me in your hand, stroking me as you suck the tip. I’m hard now, my full length stretching your thick lips. You start taking me deeper, trying to make me cum fast, I’m as deep as you can take me, I thrust my hips forward quickly making you gag on me. I moan out at the feeling as your mouth tightens. As you suck me fast switching between taking me deep and stroking me, I tell you that time is running out, you suck harder, fearing failure.

As I look down I see that your other hand in inside you skirt, playing with yourself, you are already wet and it is distracting you. I know you need to cum, but I’m more important, you know I am.

Why should my toy get to cum before I do?! I own you, your body, your time, your mind, all of you, everything. Mine.

You see me looking, knowing what I’m thinking, I put my hand on your head, holding my cock away from your mouth as I speak to you. “There’s a prize if you win”.

You stare up, “what is it?”. But, I don’t tell you, simply pulling your mouth back onto my cock, not letting you stop till you gag.

“Better finish quick”. That’s all I have to say now. You stroke me fast, sucking hard, trying to make me fill up your mouth, I see you undoing your shirt as well, taking your heavy tits out of that tight top. Your nipples are hard, red and begging for attention, you can hear me moaning as I watch. You know it’ll be soon, you also know there might not be much of a warning before I’m shooting in your mouth. You slide your mouth back, your grip tightening on your stroke, you’re sucking hard on my head, lips tight around me. As you hear my moan, you feel it, the first spurt landing on your tongue. You swallow, smiling around me as I cum, It’s thick and it’s all yours.

I smile down, watching you swallow, “You win”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.