Slippery When Wet - Cover

Slippery When Wet

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An older farm woman's hot solution to a sex problem with her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Farming   Sharing   First   Water Sports  

The farm was prospering and they needed more help. Rod’s younger brother Andy had just turned sixteen and he was hired part time. Also a farm boy, he was a big help right away. Like she had done with Rod, Martha took charge of bringing him up to speed. After a while the family got tired of getting dressed when Andy might come to the house so his big brother clued him in. Like his older brother, he was a shy virgin. It took lots of reassurance for him to be OK showing his unavoidable teenage erection around the others.

Martha told the others about the “bonus” system she had used with Rod and she felt it was only fair (and fun) for Andy to get some too. It was decided that Martha would arrange to get him alone to teach him about oral sex and relax his inhibitions. Becky would consider doing the honors of initiating him into manhood at the traditional place, the swimming hole. She knew that she REALLY loved sex and wanted lots of it. Thoughts of taking the youngster’s virginity were frequent even as she screwed her other lovers. It was obvious that his cock was at least as big as Rod’s and she was eager to wrap her cunt around it. Rob got fucked into submission and agreed to the inevitable. Pussy power is very influential.

Andy was a quick learner, and when he had developed some oral skill Martha arranged for Becky to walk in on them. Martha offered Andy to his sister-in-law and she got a new tongue in her twat. On his next work day Martha sent the two of them on a task out by the swimming hole.

Becky had been coached by her “mom” and had a great time with the “swim and screw” seduction routine. She loved the vigorous pumping and squirting of his hard young dick, but the best part was observing the reactions of the young man to the immense new pleasures he was getting from her body. His cock was not circumcised like Rod’s. This was a first for her so she explored it with her fingers and mouth while he recovered. She guided him through three positions and enjoyed a spurting load of cum in each one before they had to finish their work.

She dropped him off at home and hurried to where Rod was working. Spreading out a blanket she removed her cum-soaked panties and opened her legs wide. “Hurry! Fuck me in your brother’s seed. I want yours in there with it.” Rod’s dick slid in slick with Andy’s abundant cum. His rapid thrusts created a white foam on her labia and he soon groaned as his hot juice went deep inside her love hole to mix with the abundant cream already there. Becky hummed, “Mmmm, I think you like your wife being a bit of a slut! I’d better limit him to once a week if we are going to get any work done around here.”

Hearing that she wanted to continue fucking his brother got Rod hard enough for another quick round in his hot wife’s pussy. Andy was not yet to be included in the other family sex activities. He was quite happy to bang his sexy SIL and greatly improved with the weekly practice. The two women also gave Andy a good sex education ... real important knowledge in addition to the pussy practice. They knew he would be attractive to girls his age and they wanted to head off any problems. Although the family could fuck him bareback, he was to use condoms with any other partners.

He understood exactly why and was very diligent. After a few fucks with girls his age, he figured out that they didn’t compare to what he was getting at “home”. The rubbers took away a lot of the fun as well. He was used to the feeling of a juicy cunt.

When their little guy was a year old, Becky told Martha that they wanted another child, this time from Rod, but were concerned about upsetting the comfortable sexual balance of the household. Martha laughed lightly, “Nothing to fear, you darling girl, Paul had a vasectomy long ago. You can have your ‘cake’ and eat it too. I will gladly bonus Andy. I haven’t had a new cock in quite a while.” Greatly relieved, Becky said she would discontinue her birth control immediately. The desired pregnancy soon followed and she was glad to have an extra man or two around during the days when the hornies hit and her husband was out working. Everything went well and Becky delivered a cute little girl. She got her tubes tied so she didn’t have to mess with birth control any longer.

As the farm prospered Andy spent more time there. At the farmhouse, with nudity common, he almost always popped a stiffie around the two women who were now alternating with his “bonus”. One evening when he stayed for dinner it had been almost a week since he was laid and he was noticeably hard. He was no longer embarrassed by it but was still uncomfortable. Rod said loudly, “I think it’s time to stop torturing Andy. He is full time now so he deserves more bonuses than once a week. Do I have any volunteers?” Both women raised their hands simultaneously. Rod continued, “I’ll flip a coin. Tails gives him the appetizer and the other does dessert!”

Becky took the beaming young man to the bedroom while the others finished fixing dinner. When they returned, the young wife looked well fucked and the young man was a lot less hard. Rod gave her a hearty kiss and played with her wet puss briefly.

Right after dinner he took his horny housewife away for seconds while Martha enjoyed a long round with the pre-drained teenager. Paul looked after the kids and enjoyed all the sex sounds from two bedrooms. He knew his hardon would get plenty of attention later, although he was pleasantly surprised when it was from Becky who wanted to have her third different cock in the same evening.

Martha wasn’t into setting records so she would do her husband later. Andy would now get laid about every other day by one of the women. He had already figured out that the two couples were not monogamous but he wasn’t yet included in their group play.

Becky was a beautiful young woman, in excellent condition from all the farm and garden work she did. The two pregnancies had transformed the skinny redheaded girl into a big-titted, broader hipped woman built for sex. The guidance and love of three trusted partners, plus her bonus sex with Andy, had increased her self-confidence and sexual awareness tremendously. She had truly become “woman”.

Her once shy and gawky husband was now a successful farmer, father, and fucker. He was sure his cock had grown from all the exercise it got with two willing women. Paul was getting in much better physical shape with the farm work he was taking on and that translated into better sex with the two hotties he lived with.

Andy was amazed. His teenage fantasies could never be as good as his reality. He was fucking Becky, a still young love goddess after two children, and he was also fucking Martha, a woman who had been screwing more than twice as long as he had lived. In spite of the thousands of times she’d had a cock in there, her pussy always felt great and she made him feel like her best lover ever.

Martha reflected on how immensely her life had changed in just a few years. She had gone from a sexually frustrated, childless housewife to a well fucked, well-loved grandmother in a house with three generations of ‘family’. How much there was to her life and how much yet to come (double entendre intended)!

In the spring Becky got an email from her youngest sister Sarah who had just turned seventeen. When Sarah had visited the farm with their family she noticed how happy her big sister was. Now she wanted to spend the summer with her to get away from her rather rigid parents ... not an unusual teen wish. Becky didn’t get to see her sister often so got everyone’s approval.

In late May Sarah arrived to a different environment than she had ever known. The next day Becky and Martha told her to pack up her stylish city clothes and took her to town for some country duds. They planned to change the way the pampered and inexperienced girl looked at life. She was outfitted in serious jeans, protective shirts, and work boots suitable for farm chores. Everyone suffered through wearing clothes at home until the new arrival could be eased into the preferred and usual nudity. The sex would have to be discreet for a while too.

Sarah had her own room in the big farmhouse with a great view. After shopping and lunch she took a nap during which she thought she heard sex noises from her sister’s room next door. But she thought Rod was out in the fields. Only Paul was home but he was “old”. Puzzled, she diddled herself to a climax, a common naptime occurrence. Not wanting a repeat of Becky’s problem, Mom had put her on contraceptives when her periods started. She had screwed a few boyfriends but it wasn’t the great fun she had heard and read about. Her own fingers were better.

Martha took her to the garden and wore her out with more physical exercise than she ever had. Sleep came quickly after dinner. The next few days were much the same. She met Andy and worked with him on a number of tasks. His muscular body shone with sweat as he worked bare chested. He was confident, charming, and polite. It was enough to get any girl hot. She had an image to use when she jilled now. Andy wished she would be topless too since the brunette had developed tits earlier and more abundantly than Becky. He would just have to be patient. There was also a different image in his mind as he next pounded her older sister.

After a week of pretending to be conventional, Becky took her little sister out to the swimming hole and initiated her into skinny-dipping. Lounging naked on their towels, Becky started out with, “I know you came here to get away from stuffy mom and dad but you don’t yet realize how ‘unstuffy’ we are here. Did you like swimming naked? Does it feel good to be in the sun with me like this?” Sarah nodded. Becky continued, “Our little group, which I think of as family now, is completely open with each other. Besides being nudists out here, we usually don’t wear clothes at home, even outdoors in nice weather. I see your nipples are hardening. How do you feel about having Rod and Paul and Andy see your beautiful body ... you don’t have to answer.”

Sarah’s hand went to her crotch. “It takes some getting used to but it sounds wonderful! I’m not a virgin but I’ve only been naked with a guy a few times and not very long then.”

Becky was also rubbing her cunt as she continued, “Of course having no clothes in the way makes it much easier to show affection. I said we are completely open and I meant that very literally. I open my legs for Rod, of course, but also for Paul and Andy regularly.”

Sarah gasped, “OH MY GOD!” and shuddered in a climax.

Becky rolled to hold her sister and reached for her cunt to take her quickly to another orgasm.

Sarah had many questions. She could easily understand screwing Rod and Andy but Paul?

Becky explained, “Like you, I wondered, but believe me, he is great. In some ways he is better than Rod. I do not expect you to do anything until you are ready. If and when you decide to get laid, bring your partner of choice out here for the first time. It is a family tradition.”

They stayed naked on the way back to the house and the family members stripped to give Sarah a real intimate full body hug. Her body tingled feeling the three erections pressing against her belly as well as Martha’s big tits against her chest. A bottle of champagne was opened and Sarah was officially welcomed into the family.

She now worked topless when she could and loved rubbing her sweaty breasts on Andy’s brawny chest as she gave him a thank you hug for any reason. She was showering one time when Rod came into the bathroom so she asked him to wash her back. And then her front. She wanted to wash him and got to feel the body of a grown man all over for the first time.

Her horns, hormones, and courage finally got strong enough to ask Andy to take her to the swimming hole. He had been hoping for the invitation and they were soon alternating swimming and screwing for the rest of the afternoon. It was obvious to everyone else at dinner that the two were now very close.

Paul offered a toast to the new lovers as Sarah blushed and Andy beamed.

Sarah confided in her sister how amazing sex really was. Chuckling, Becky said she remembered Rod giving her the same revelations at the swimming hole. “Welcome to becoming a real woman.”

Sarah was in heat. She screwed Andy day and night, whenever she could get some time with him. After a week, Becky reminded her that she and Martha were used to getting some of his loving too. “If you need that much cock then give the other guys a chance. They can both show you a good time and some different experiences.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.