Slippery When Wet - Cover

Slippery When Wet

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An older farm woman's hot solution to a sex problem with her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Farming   Sharing   First   Water Sports  

Martha sucked on the head of her husband’s half-hard cock while she rubbed the shaft with her fingers. She was trying to get him to cum even though he had rarely gotten off that way during their 40-year marriage. Finally getting tired, she lay down beside him and snuggled. Sam had already gone down on her so she had some satisfaction but both of them preferred good ole cock-and-pussy intercourse. Unfortunately, that hadn’t been successful for several years. Sam, at 70, was a decade older than his wife and could get his prick swollen but not quite hard enough to enter Martha’s vagina even though he wanted to. That orifice had tightened up from lack of use. ED pills were medically contraindicated so the couple had become quite frustrated and discouraged.

As Martha lay beside the man she had slept with for 40 years, and fondled his limp noodle, she thought back to lustier days. They had never had children but not from lack of trying. Thinking of the frequent sex when they were dating and first married made her pussy tingle. A couple of memories got her special attention. One time when they had just started having sex, Sam had unexpectedly stopped by her apartment. She had been banging another boyfriend who was just leaving. The two men passed in the hallway and she was naked when she answered the door, quite obviously freshly fucked. Sam looked a bit flustered as he said, “I, uh, hoped we could spend some, uh, time together.” Martha grinned and led him to her messy bed. No explanations were offered or needed as he fucked the hell out of her. He was very hard for a very long time that afternoon. Years later, after they were married, they did talk about it while in bed and he nearly equaled his earlier performance.

Another special memory was the time, in her mid-20s, when they vacationed with another couple. Money was tight so they shared hotel rooms with two beds. The first night they all took great pains to be modest, but the proximity of others got each couple hot and they tried to sneak in a quiet fuck after lights out. They finally laughed about it and, in the dark, took turns listening to the other couple screwing.

The next evening the clothing got a lot more revealing as the couples shared a big bottle of wine. That led the curious young couples to finally strip completely and take turns watching the other pair make out and then make love. Finally, the quite tipsy and turned-on wives went to the bathroom and giggled about giving their husbands a surprise. After calling for “lights out”, the young wives went to the other husband’s bed. The surprised “Oh!”s soon turned to other lusty sounds as the beds squeaked repeatedly throughout the night. In the morning there was no need for modesty. The couples stayed switched the next day and night and during the final drive home.

A few months later another short vacation was enjoyed the same way. This only happened out of town to keep it in perspective. That couple moved away and Martha and Sam never found another compatible couple. Then they tried for the children who never came, so no more “strange”.

Of course, they both got aroused at the memories of the sex fun they had but Martha realized that Sam had focused much more on another cock being inside her than on the other pussy he had gotten. He would mention feeling the strange cum and how slippery it was on his dick. He had been extra hard as he added his semen to the previous deposit. “Maybe that’s an answer”, she thought, “If I got fucked first maybe he could get hard enough to get it in me. I would be opened up more and the slippery cum might lubricate his entry too. Even if he couldn’t do much, I would have some fun.”

But who could help her out? It shouldn’t be a stranger since there might be an ongoing need if it was successful. None of their friends were good candidates either.

As often happens, fate intervened. The couple lived out in the country and had a good bit of land. They had a large garden and some pastureland that they rented out for grazing. The medical problems that interfered with Sam’s hardons also limited his ability to keep up with the place so they checked around for some help. The nearest neighbor, a mile down the road, had an 18-year-old son who was looking for work. He was a farm boy so wouldn’t need training. It was a great match and he started right away. Martha took charge of his direction and spent a lot of time with him. They got along quite well. She had immediately thought of him as a possibility for her plans so probed his personal life. He had no girlfriend and was quite shy, even though big and good looking, so she figured he might even be a virgin.

One hot afternoon they were fixing fence out by the swimming hole where she and Sam had often gone to swim and screw. She suggested to Rod (an appropriate name she thought) that they cool off in the water. He protested that he had no suit and she asked him if he had ever skinny dipped.

“Only with my brothers,” he replied.

“Ok, you turn around while I get in the water and I’ll turn around while you do.” The water was quite clear so she knew he would get a glimpse of her big soft boobs and abundant pubic hair. After they cooled down for a while she just walked out of the pond, turned around and sat on the grass with her knees apart, aiming her pussy right at him. Rod was too shy to follow her but his eyes were locked on her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.