Pretty Liars; Pants on Fire!
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I don't own Pretty Little Liars, characters or make money from this story. All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. This story contains spanking of eighteen year olds for discipline and blackmail. Hannah fights with her mom and refuses to give her mom her cell phone. Aria confronted by Hannah's mom over the police incident. Alison remains anonymous using a voice synthesizer to disguise her voice. However, to Aria she knows as "A. Aria has moved out and at the mercy of 'A.'

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Flatulence   Scatology   Teacher/Student  

“Let’s get one thing straight young lady, while I’m certainly not your mother and, Aria you’re the adult-child, although you may think of me as your nemesis, I am your father’s girlfriend and what you did to me was reprehensible. It’s my duty to discipline you in the way your father seems to not be able to his precious darling. Well I am not in danger of getting a swelled heart, but I’m going to give you a swelled butt. Of course if I spanked your mature butt with my hand I would get the worse of that deal, so missy that means frying your rear with my wooden hairbrush and that is exactly what you better prepare yourself for happening this very moment. And, I intend to go farther, no matter how much you groan, whine beg and cry!”

“Oh Meredith, it hurts, so much. What am I going to do? “Aria, I know it’s hard but, you’re going to lay there and take it.”

Spank! Whack! Crack! Pop! Swat! Splat! Spank!

Soon her jeans were down and off and Aria’s panty-lad ass was high in the air for her comeuppance. An upside down red heart emblazoned on Aria’s ass! She was amazed at the difference between the hand spanking her mom had given her compared to the hairbrush smacks she was now getting. “Okay mom, I get the point, please stop!” “I am afraid not my dear girl. From now on this hairbrush on your rear may keep you from harm and I intend to make sure I keep you as safe as I possibly can!” Pop! Swat! Splat! Spank! Whack! Crack!

The fire in Aria’s butt quickly became unbearable for her bared bottom. Meanwhile her panties had slid off her ankles as she pedaled in place as if she was riding a bike. “You were a very bad girl and Meredith knows best!” The girlfriend scolded.

Meredith had never seen leg motion which resembled pedaling and riding a bike. Aria, now waving her hands wildly around as the pain from the hair brush took over her entire body. Despite any squirming, wiggling or begging she did, Aria remained with her fleshy still baby-fat butt stuck up in the air for her surrogate mother’s discipline. She had lost count after the first ten spanks each across her bare butt cheeks with the dastardly wooden hairbrush. She now only cared about the deep heat that seethed in her hot butt seat.

Whack! Crack! Pop! Swat! Splat! Aria was one very sorry young lady. The teen girl cried and whimpered in pain. Pop! Swat! Splat! Spank! Crack!

While Aria was over Meredith’s knee, Aria would be mortified if any of her friends found out her rival for her dad’s affections had made her yell.

Meredith continued to spank Aria’s now swollen bottom panty-clad ass with a hairbrush. It gave her a thrill. The poor girl’s fine behind throbbed with the heat of a town bonfire. Aria’s eyes widened and she tried to buck herself off Meredith’s lap, but to no avail, she was not escaping a second time. As the spanking with the brush continued, it lit a new fire in her cute red caboose of the adult young lady and the force of the swats against her pampered tush began to bruise. Her butt changed from red in color to a light purple.

The result of the painful stimuli from the spanking was an intense release of the pent up emotions trapped inside Aria. Freed through the focused pain of attrition she now felt in her puffy butt. By this time her spank spot was a blazing stinging red with angry white blisters cropping up on her suffering flaming bottom.

Aria swept her brown hair out of her face reddened eyes with tears dripping down her face before looking back at her mom. Her crying had taken on a heaving hiccup balling quality that expressed the eighteen year-old had truly learned her lesson. The emotions of what she had done to her mom released the floodgates and it felt great. Her bawling was now intense and very loud, however, although her very red teen ass burned, there was an exhilaration that came as well. The exhilaration came from the moment shared between dad’s girl and his best girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.