Pretty Liars; Pants on Fire! - Cover

Pretty Liars; Pants on Fire!

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I don't own Pretty Little Liars, characters or make money from this story. All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. This story contains spanking of eighteen year olds for discipline and blackmail. Hannah fights with her mom and refuses to give her mom her cell phone. Aria confronted by Hannah's mom over the police incident. Alison remains anonymous using a voice synthesizer to disguise her voice. However, to Aria she knows as "A. Aria has moved out and at the mercy of 'A.'

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Flatulence   Scatology   Teacher/Student  

The pretty little liar showed up in front of the motel as ordered. “A” was convinced Aria was a smart ass and the most conceded pretty little liar.

It all started several years ago when Aria did the dastardly deed. “A” had blackmailed her and the other members of the pretty liars Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily were all in the crosshairs daily paying the price.

Aria realized her past had finally caught up with her. She sat stunned. The Pretty Little Liar wanted to protest “A’s” meet at the motel, but words failed her. Who in the world would believe such an absurd story? Aria had killed Shana, but each young lady had been involved in the cover up and the ongoing conspiracy. The fact was they all were up to their pretty asses in a boiling stew of misleading lies to their parents and the police. Blackmail was a dirty business and she and the other pretty little liars were up to their cute asses in the sordid affair.

Having escaped Hanna’s mom’s wrath she hurried her tingling butt in her doll costume to the lodge. The pretty little liars showed up in front of the motel as ordered

Now, due to her circumstances she had arrived and was at the mercy of “A”. Things were good until Halloween and things changed drastically. Aria dressed up in the frilly costume with a very short blue sailor dress with red trim. The humiliated teen almost showed the seat of her shiny white little girl panties with adorable rows of lace ruffles as she stood or leaned over the least bit. Alison, ‘queen bee’ challenged in some wanted her doll worried about exposing her panties. Society may frown on what she was about to do, but Aria’s bottom was due. The teenager would have to accept it. She found herself upended over “A’s” knee and getting spanked.

It was a hard lesson for her to learn and a comeuppance she would never forget! Her spanking had gone farther than she could ever imagine which caused her fleshy bottom to churn in circles. Her pride evaporated with each tear she shed and her cheekiness was swatted away by an endless barrage of eye opening butt busting licks with the hard wood of a Rosewood paddle.

He had lowered her panties to her knee’s right from the beginning, rewarding Aria’s duplicity with the persistent burn which now presided in her’ twin pumpkin round halves.’ Aria kicked and squirmed as he paddled her, no longer caring about showing more and in deep humiliation. Aria was humbled over the lap of “A.”

Once released from “A’s” lap, Aria ran to the full-length mirror hanging on her bedroom door where she saw her swollen bottom. Her butt cheeks were bright red and seemed to have the glow of a red stop

‘A,’ Alison, had followed her into the bedroom. Seeing Aria was very upset by the condition of her bottom area Alison decided to comment.

“I cannot allow my doll to show her panties in public during coerced ‘trick or treat.” She would b unable to stay descent.

Aria was not going to let some meanie spank her. So, she made a capricious decision. “I am still going out and you cannot stop me. I will wear what I want too. I am an adult you know.”

“You are a cheeky bugger!” “A”, roared sounding like Darth Vader from the movie Star Wars, unknown to Aria was Alison.

Aria headed toward the door, sticking her middle finger up in the air to show “A” what she thought of him/her ordering her into the doll outfit. The blackmailer was not amused at being challenged and soon Aria found herself once again bare ass over A’s knee. From somewhere inside the rebellion grew and so, when “A”, Alison’, leaned over to grab her Rosewood paddle Aria rolled off Alison’s lap and fell on her sore bottom. While her long brown haired head was turned she kicked the confused young woman several times in the ankle as she rolled on the floor trying to ease the pain in her butt cheeks.

Taking advantage of A’s incapacitated state from her kicks, Aria shuffled across the room with her panties crisscrossed around her ankles. She nearly tripped only to find the door deadbolt locked with a key. Aria struggled fruitlessly to open the door, Alison moaned and to her horror managed to get up and promised Aria her butt was going to be show the same plum color bruises as “A’s” black and blue ankle.

Now desperate to escape, Aria hobbled to the open window, dove through it and rolled down the grassy hill. She quickly hitched up her green and brown stained panties and pulled her dress down over her red bottom. She knew where a huge barn was located and thought it would be a good hiding place until “A” gave up looking for her.

The barn had a Ford Van with a Tear Drop window from the mid 2000s in front of it. Aria fled past the vehicle and entered the barely-lit barn.

What Aria did not know was “A” had gone extensively to the barn over the past several months and was very familiar with what was inside. It did not take him long to discover she was in the barn and went to confront her. “You did not take the rest of your spanking. I will not put up with your attitude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.