Pretty Liars; Pants on Fire!
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I don't own Pretty Little Liars, characters or make money from this story. All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. This story contains spanking of eighteen year olds for discipline and blackmail. Hannah fights with her mom and refuses to give her mom her cell phone. Aria confronted by Hannah's mom over the police incident. Alison remains anonymous using a voice synthesizer to disguise her voice. However, to Aria she knows as "A. Aria has moved out and at the mercy of 'A.'

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Flatulence   Scatology   Teacher/Student  

Hanna walked into the kitchen where her mom was waiting for her. “Since you refuse to give me answers give me your cell phone.” “I said give me your cell phone, now!” “Mom I need my phone, what if there is an emergency.” “Then you can use the phone in the office, young lady.”

“Fine,” Hanna leaned forward and threw her cell phone in the sink full of water.

While she was bent over her jean clad bottom next to her mother’s face the blonds’ angry face turned to a wicked smile feeling she had just trumped her mom. What she didn’t know was her reflection and ‘eat’ poo smile had been reflected in the chrome face of the toaster in front of her.

Hanna’s mom had reached her boiling point and picked up the nearby breadboard and walloped her daughter’s bottom once HARD! The burn sunk right through the jeans and the panties she was wearing. The obstinate teenager who had just been called out for disrespecting her mom rubbed her bottom and turned to leave.

“Like I said I am going out and mom that swat was really uncalled for at my age!”

Hanna slammed the door and Mrs. Marin was left with the breadboard a part of her wishing she could take Hanna in line with more than one swat. None of the pretty little liars could have ever guessed Hannah got it.

Meeting of the Pretty Little Liars “Guys we have a problem my mom saw the arrest report.” “How did you let that happen?”

“Now she is determined to find out where that report came from and ordered me to hand over my phone when I wouldn’t tell her anything.”

“Now she’s talking about going to the police.” “Okay guys who is the best straight face liar.” Three of the pretty little liars turned towards the same girl. “Gee, thanks guys I really appreciate this.” “Well we need our most convincing liar for this plan to work. “Liar, Liar Pants on Fire,” The girls jovially sang in a choral response. Hanna felt a lingering burn in her bottom from her mom’s breadboard swat, but that was to embarrassing to confide with the group. Besides she reasoned Hanna was not her daughter.

“Then it is agreed Aria will talk to Hanna’s mom.” “Okay, Hanna don’t you worry I will go get your butt out of the frying pan.” “Thanks Aria,” they all laughed as Aria rubbed her butt and then took her finger and blew in it making a sizzle sound.

Hanna’s House “Hanna told me you found the police report.” “Yes, Aria I did and I intend on getting to the bottom of this.” “The report is not real Mrs. M.” “How do you know that?” “Because it is a fake I made.” “I don’t know Aria it looks pretty official.” “I know, I did a good job huh?” Aria couldn’t help but to take pride in her forgery.

Hanna’s mom was burning up and all the pressure which had gathered and percolated like a cauldron of molten lava blew with the release of emotions worth of an erupting volcano. However, in this case all of this pent up emotion was directed at Aria’s baby-fat fleshed bottom.

The time for talk was over it was time to cut through the lies and bullshit as Mrs. Marin decided to get to the bottom of this issue. She was convinced Aria was a pretty little liar. Aria had been keeping a big secret and her heart felt angst and an overwhelming sense of guilt for what she had done to Shana.

She realized it was her act that allowed “A” to blackmail all of them. And, “A” would do so indefinitely unless she and the rest of the pretty little liars decided to stand up to their mystery tormentor.

“Shall we say we will all meet at the motel nineteen hundred hours, girls?” Hanna asked in a pleasant voice. “Whatever you say,” Aria replied in a resigned manner.

It was apparent none of the not stand up to their nemesis that watched there every move and kept them stumped as to the identity of “A.”

“A” whoever it was a child of darkness that did their best to extinguish the blackmailed pretty little liars and filled their days and nights with angst and dread as they tried their best to live the normal life of teenagers of eighteen. The age of majority and that meant she had to deal with fate. No matter what actions Aria took she was destine for her own fate.

While they were all at “A’s.” mercy, “A” had chosen Aria for her own darling doll because of her baby fat cheeks and physique, not to mention diminutive height in comparison to the other taller pretty little liars It was not fun for Aria to be the chosen one. However, upon reflect Aria realized her past had finally caught up with her. She sat stunned. The Pretty Little Liar wanted to protest “A’s” demanded meet at the creepy doll shop in Brookhaven where she had taken the train.

Words failed her. Who in the world would believe such an absurd story? Still to save the others asses with threatened exposure since Aria had killed Shana, but each young lady it was unlucky duty to go to the creepy doll shop. Each had been involved in the cover up and the ongoing conspiracy. The fact was they all were up to their pretty asses in a boiling stew of misleading lies to their parents and the police. Blackmail was a dirty business and she and the other pretty little liars were up to their cute asses in the sordid affair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.