Money Can Buy Anything
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by acolodude

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - retired guy wins big lottery and then shows just how Money can buy anything

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Money can buy anything!

Felisha – Charlene - Cari

I wanted to see just what money could buy. So I bought a small house outside city limits and away from prying eyes, ears, and nosey people. It was a one bedroom one bath home, the reason I bought it was the full basement. I had the house renovated to put a custom full bath in the basement with a heated tile floor and wood paneling. Oh the support beams that made up the first floor and basement ceiling were strengthened so electric hoists and hanging points could be installed. Yes I was going to have my own ‘Red Room but NOT Red’ it was dark wood grain colored and low light giving it a dungeon like appeal. Several custom made BDSM furniture and equipment made its way there. The first floor looked like any other small one bedroom home, 10x10 bedroom; 8x10 bathroom {tub & shower}; 8x10 kitchen: 10x20 living room & dining room open concept; with the stairs between the bathroom and kitchen along the back of the house. The basement bathroom was 10x18 along the whole wall, it had a small Jacuzzi in one corner and a huge wall to wall shower in the other and there were two shower heads in the ceiling and the wall shower heads on two walls in one corner, the toilet was between them and a sink was next to the toilet. The furnace and electric water heater were built under the stairs to keep them out of the way, and the rest of the 20x20 area was the dungeon play area.

With my dungeon play area ready I began my quest to find playthings!

I went on several internet sites posting this ad:

‘submissive female interested in BDSM, Power Exchange, GFE, Drug & Disease Free, interviews pay $250 hour.’

I had more than 100 responses but I picked the first one that posted a picture that I liked. Felisha was an army soldier, 20 years old, blonde shoulder length semi-curly hair, 5’3” 32B-30-34, she said that she needed the money and enjoyed being tied up during sex. I met her in a food court mall and bought lunch for both of us while we talked. I wanted to make sure she was not a cop trying for a prostitution or solicitation bust. I explained to her that if she wanted to interview for the job advertised she could follow me to my house. She asked for the cash first and I told her the cash was at my house.

I stopped her at the front door as I turned around after opening it and said that she needed to leave everything in the box there on the porch and enter naked to start the interview, ‘it is a Power Exchange BDSM job’ leaving the door open I went to the kitchen to get us both a bottle of water from the refrigerator. She was standing on the porch when I set both bottles on the table and only after she saw me take out my money clip and place two 100s and a 50 on the table under one bottle did she start to undress.

She was clean shaven and nervously embarrassed as she took a drink from the bottle of water. I started the timer on my phone as soon as she began to undress, and showed the timer to her as she sat next to me drinking her water. I explained that I was going to give her 15 minutes to dress as part of the hour interview so we would have just about 39 minutes for the interview.

You stated that you have been tied up during sex and enjoyed it would you describe or explain what you did.

My boyfriend tied my wrists to the corners of the bed once while we had sex.

Just the one time you have never done anything else.

Well we did it like that a couple of times and he tied my hands behind my back once while I gave him a blowjob.

Is there anything you don’t want to do or something you want to try?

What do you mean she asked with a confused look on her face?

Like blindfolds, spanking, dildos, anal?

Wow, I guess I really never thought about all that, it sounds interesting, wait anal is that butt sex?

I laughed and told her yes anal is butt sex

I have never done butt sex, I don’t know if I want to do butt sex either!

Well you see Felisha part of the whole deal is submission that means you basically agree to do whatever I tell you to do.

So I get $250 an hour to do whatever you tell me to do?

If that is what you want to agree too then that will be the agreement.

What if I don’t want to do butt sex or anal whatever?

That is the catch, you see you will have agreed to do whatever I ask you to do or you violate the agreement and I send you away and you don’t get paid.

I am really afraid of doing anal.

Would $300 an hour make you less afraid?

Felisha made a funny face I really cannot describe it?

Then she I wouldn’t be afraid for $400 an hour.

Why don’t we make it $500 an hour just in case we think of something else you might be afraid of later ok?

Felisha just nodded yes with her mouth open, stunned at the amount of money I just offered.

We still 8 minutes of interview time left but I told Felisha that she could put the $250 in the box pull the box in to the house and lock the front door. I unlocked the door to the stairs. At the bottom when I turned on the lights a timer began overhead at the stairs.

Felisha was shocked again when she saw the dungeon but recovered quickly and soon was spread eagle on her back where I fucked her for a while. I put her in an arm sleeve, posture collar, and locked her ankles to the ring at the end of the sleeve kneeling so she could give me a blowjob. It was not bad but was not that great either. I took everything but the collar off and attached a leash so I could lead her into the shower. I had her wash me then herself then we went to the Jacuzzi and I had her ride me while we soaked for a couple of cycles. Another quick rinse in the shower and then I led her to the bondage horse. I put ankle and thigh cuffs on her and attached them to the horse, this spread her legs wider than her shoulders after I put wrist cuffs on her did she realize that I was going to bend her over the horse and fuck her ass. As I attached her right wrist to the other side of the horse, bending her over, did she start to have a change of heart. I was attaching her left wrist when she said she was really afraid. I looked at her and asked if she wanted me to remove the cuffs and let her go upstairs dress and leave?

The timer showed 1:47:56-57-58-59 – 1:48:00 depending on how long you let me fuck your ass you will leave here with $1000 or more since I pay by the hour if the timer reaches 2:00:01 you will be paid $1500, are you still afraid and do you want me to take the cuffs off or fuck your ass?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.