Money Can Buy Anything - Cover

Money Can Buy Anything

Copyright© 2017 by acolodude

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - retired guy wins big lottery and then shows just how Money can buy anything

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Monica

Everyone has a price most of us have never had anyone holding more than our price in their hands when asking to name our price. OK there are exceptions to everything and of course it is a fact that there are mentally handicapped people so moving on ---

I’m 56 years old, and have retired twice! First time at 39 after doing 20 years in the Army; and the second after 15 years teaching at a high school. Yeah it doesn’t add up unless you add the two years it took to complete my BS in education before I could get licensed to teach.

Well three days after my second retirement I won the super mega million dollar lottery I’m not going to get into the details of how much; just understand that after taxes on the one time cash payout I get just under $37,000 dollars a day in interest. Yes a day! More than most people make in a year I know!

So how do you spend $37000 a day?

The first thing I did was spread the money out in different financial locations. Then I made myself disappear. Yeah I paid to have a new identity the works birth certificate, social security card, driver’s license, and passport. I set it up so this identity had a pension of $3080 per month which is just about $37000 a year; or what I really make in one day.

I did not want to take Hugh’s place. Believe me even men were making me offers I really had to refuse!

So after bouncing around the world playing and trying to spend $37000 a day, which can be done but not every day consecutively, you can only buy so many of somethings then it gets beyond stupid. So I took a few days to decide what I wanted to do the rest of my life?

I was driving thru McDonalds and saw a young girl crying with the hood of her car up. I’m a sucker for a pretty face, so I pulled in next to her and asked what was wrong.

She turned and looked like she was going to cuss me out and stopped. Closed her eyes for a moment; then opened them and looked right at me asking why do you care?

Not what I was expecting but I really didn’t know what I was doing or expecting. So I answered “you look like you need some help”

I just got fired because I would not ‘blow’ the manager and my car won’t start. I won’t have enough for my rent that is due next week since I just got fired and need to find another job. I am already on notice because I have been late paying my rent the last three times.

I asked ‘how can I help’

She got upset and said “I need $1375.00 rent is 1000 and utilities is 375” with her arms crossed under her breasts she had a really mad look.

I smiled and asked what she would do for $500 an hour?

She looked even madder and said “Like you have $500”

What is your name I asked? Mine is Neal. As I took out my money clip and pulled off three $500 bills letting her see that my money clip was still holding more bills. I carried 500s like most people carry 5s in fact I usually have five of each 500; 100; 50; 20; 10 and would not keep anything smaller nor any change. But I had just bought lunch and used a 20 so I only had 4 left. $3400 is only 25 bills about 1 inch folded in half.

She was wide eyed and almost stuttered asking are you a drug dealer?

I smiled and said NO I am very honest and legal so don’t worry; what is your name I asked again.

Monica Laken, what would you want me to do for $500?

I asked what you would do for $500.

Looking broken and casting her eyes to the ground in a low almost whisper she said ‘I would do anything you asked me to do’

I held the $1500 out for her and put the money clip away before it drew unwanted attention.

With a shaking had she took the money while I used my cell phone to call a local mechanic to come pick up her car. I told her to get anything she needed out of the car and put it into my car while we waited for the tow truck. 17 minutes later I paid the guy $280 and my lunch as a tip to tow the car and find out what was wrong with it. I gave him my cell number to call with the estimate.

Monica and I got into my car and drove to her apartment. I really didn’t know what I was doing at this point. It just seemed like the right thing to do and I was having fun.

I waited for her to go pay the landlord so she could keep her dignity and not look like a sugar-momma.

I had told her to pay the next month too, since I was planning to spend some time with her and told her we would negotiate “on the clock & off the clock” at the $500 hourly rate.

She returned with the receipt and a smile so big it was hard for her to talk.

Then she suddenly got a very serious look on her face and said how do I pay back the three hours I owe you? Her look turned to fear and a tear rolled down her cheek.

I smiled and took a deep breath letting it out slowly to calm the situation down and sat on the couch. Let’s negotiate; you stated that you would do anything I asked you to do, what do you mean by that?

Her eyes went down to the floor and her hands came together fingers interlocked in-front of her pelvis. She spoke very softly saying, I will do anything you ask, I hope you would not hurt me, but I offered and you accepted so now I have to honor my word.

I asked her what she meant by not hurting her.

My roommate had a relationship with her boyfriend; letting him tie her up and whip and spank her like the 50 shades movie sort of.

You watched them?

No I saw them once when her door was not closed and when she left with him she left stuff in her room.

I smiled and said show me.

Her eyes went wide as she looked up at me. Then slowly turned and started walking toward the bedrooms. I got up and followed her. The left bedroom had a full size mattress on the floor with a 2X4 frame around it which had O-rings screwed into it about every two feet on each side and only one in the middle of the foot board. There was a plastic three drawer dresser empty in the corner next to the closet and a small bag on the floor of the closet. Monica took everything out of the bag setting a set of wrist and ankle cuffs that Velcro closed; a ring gag; blindfold; several bundles of rope; a leather paddle; cattail whip; and nipple clamps on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.